Memorable Easter at THE OZEN COLLECTION resorts promises a Magical experience
The Best Luxury All Inclusive Resorts in the Maldives
31 March, 2021
Come-Everything is ready at the THE OZEN COLLECTION luxury resort collection for celebrating Easter, which falls on April 4.
It is the perfect time for families and friends to escape to an elegant tropical island hideaway and create wonderful memories.
OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI – Get curiouser, curiouser
With the Alice in Wonderland theme, guests can get deeper into the rabbit hole of limitless fun and festivities.
There will be a special lunch at Vista del Mar, a spectacular beachfront restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating. They will get to relish the sumptuous Signature Easter Spread with all the décor to match the grandeur.
No Easter is complete without an Easter bunny who will arrive in style along with live music.
Little ones can look forward to special fun activities and games at the Kuda Koli Kids’ Klub.
OZEN LIFE MAADHOO – Celebrate with mermaids
The Underwater Life of a Mermaid theme at Maadhoo island lets imagination come to life as kids have a whale of a time.
Festivities start along with breakfast at The Palms all-day restaurant, with a guided Egg Painting Party.
Little ones can continue with Easter Card Making and Egg Hunt at the OZEN Kids’ Club.
Lunch is a gala affair at The Palms with a delectable spread of international cuisine and champagne.
To fully realise the theme, an underwater tea party will be held in the evening at M6m. Minus Six Meters (M6m) is the ultra speciality underwater restaurant at OZEN LIFE MAADHOO.
Watching the kids’ eyes light up when the mermaids make an appearance in the aquatic wonderland will be a moment that guests will cherish forever.
THE OZEN COLLECTION is an award-winning, uber-lux, hospitality brand from Atmosphere Group that offers ultimate privacy blended with Refined Elegance, for blissfully immersive holidays in pristine, Indian Ocean locations.
OZEN LIFE MAADHOO, the first resort under this brand, opened in July 2016. THE OZEN COLLECTION’s success story continues in the Maldives with the addition of OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI, launched in December.
OZEN Tangalle takes the brand to the south coast of Sri Lanka and is scheduled to be launched in 2023.
Recent Posts 24.09.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- Creative Activities in The Maldives: The ART of Bohemia experience at The Nautilus
- Top Best Places for Swimming & Diving with Whale Sharks
- Netherlands First Anantara Debuts in the Heart of Amsterdam
- Six Senses Laamu launches Sustainability Camp for Kids
- Celebrate the End of Year with Anantara Veli: Reopening Special offer
- Join Wellness retreat with Celebrity Trainer Ramona Braganza at Kandima
- Plan a Festive Getaway of Your Dreams: A Magical Baros Tale
- Marine Conservation at OBLU SELECT Sangeli
- Holland America Line Announces 2024 Grand Australia and New Zealand Voyage
- CROSSROADS Maldives celebrates 3 Years of Service Excellence
- Hard Rock 50th Anniversary Sale is Here: FLASH OFFER 25% off
- Latest News from Meeru Island, September 2022
- Princess Cruises’ New Ship, Sun Princess, to Debut in 2024
- Projekt Delfin in the Maldives has launched
- Scuba Diving experience at Emerald Faarufushi Resort
- Experience Holistic Wellness at The Standard Maldives with Ranjith Saj
- Discover the Freedom of Movement at Soneva Jani this Octobe
- Amilla Maldives resort to host Tennis Clinic with Emma Raducanu
- Masaba Gupta is living her Best Life in the Maldives
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? September, 2022
- Discover the Key to a Good Life at Amilla Maldives this fall
- Mouni Roy enjoys Family weekend in the Maldives
- It's Time to Plan: 2022 Festive Season at Komandoo
- Summer Forever! Experience TASTE OF WINTER at Furaveri Maldives
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Maldives Luxury Guide
Over a million tourists visit these islands every year for once-in-a-lifetime experiences. Now it's your turn to experience Maldives, the gem of the Indian ocean to discover plenty of hidden treasures. You can experience different experiences of luxury in Maldives best resorts, mingling with celebs in your best beachwear, dining in style, and falling in love with the underwater world. For those seeking romance, the Maldives offers enviably luxurious private accommodation and indulgent spas. Maldives makes the best holiday experiences year after year after year. Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More