Treat Your Loved Ones to a Memorable Easter at Niyama Private Islands Maldives
Best Family Resorts in the Maldives
11 Apr, 2022
Easter is a magical time to be here in the tropical islands of Maldives. Celebrate this occasion with style with a break away at Niyama Private Islands Maldives offering special packages and experiences during your holiday.
Easter feasting at Niyama
At Niyama, a tantalizing array of dining options are specially available this Easter season. They have made sure to feature the very best of produce. The delicious Easter feasts at Niyama will definitely consist of something for all taste buds.
On Good Friday, guests are welcome to enjoy a marvelous spread of locally caught seafood at their stylish Epicure restaurant.
Easter Eve Dinner
An all-inclusive international feast featuring the best cuts of meat, freshest seafood, and a variety of light bites at Epiqure restaurant.
Celebrate Easter Sunday with an exceptional Easter dinner feast, packed full of Easter favorites, including Niyama’s rotisserie, premium meats, an award winning wine cellar and fun-packed live entertainment at $118 net per person.
Orthodox Easter Dinner
An Orthodox Easter dinner, braai feast consisting of barbecue sizzles with African, Central and South American spices at Tribal, their South African style restaurant at $118 net per person.
Special Easter Street Food
An array of classic street food dishes and special Easter bites on the beach including Asian favorites at Took Took, their street food on the beach dining concept at $154 net per person.
Easter Fun for the Kids
This Easter holiday at Niyama, plan enough entertainment for your little ones. Take part in a vast choice of activities for children and parents.
Easter Egg Hunt at Tribal
Children can enjoy a fun-filled Easter egg hunt to celebrate the season joined together with the famous Easter bunny and munch on rewards of delectable chocolate Easter eggs.
Easter Olympic Beach Games
Niyama offers something that the entire family can join along, a light-hearted and entertaining competition at the Niyama Easter Olympic Beach Games.
With twin islands Play and Chill, Niyama Private Islands Maldives offers up the luxury of choice.
At Play, frolic in the treetops, rush into the infinite horizon and kick things up a notch in villas set on white sands and tailored to adventurous honeymooners, active couples and style-savvy families.
At Chill, revel in a peaceful moment within the cocoon of Drift Spa, explore culinary heaven offshore, soothe your soul to the slow rhythms in over-water villas and lounge against the flowing oceanscape in an underwater playground.
For more information on packages and activities during the Easter Festivities at Niyama please visit: https://www.niyama.com/en/offers/easter-celebration
Recent Posts 24.09.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- Creative Activities in The Maldives: The ART of Bohemia experience at The Nautilus
- Top Best Places for Swimming & Diving with Whale Sharks
- Netherlands First Anantara Debuts in the Heart of Amsterdam
- Six Senses Laamu launches Sustainability Camp for Kids
- Celebrate the End of Year with Anantara Veli: Reopening Special offer
- Join Wellness retreat with Celebrity Trainer Ramona Braganza at Kandima
- Plan a Festive Getaway of Your Dreams: A Magical Baros Tale
- Marine Conservation at OBLU SELECT Sangeli
- Holland America Line Announces 2024 Grand Australia and New Zealand Voyage
- CROSSROADS Maldives celebrates 3 Years of Service Excellence
- Hard Rock 50th Anniversary Sale is Here: FLASH OFFER 25% off
- Latest News from Meeru Island, September 2022
- Princess Cruises’ New Ship, Sun Princess, to Debut in 2024
- Projekt Delfin in the Maldives has launched
- Scuba Diving experience at Emerald Faarufushi Resort
- Experience Holistic Wellness at The Standard Maldives with Ranjith Saj
- Discover the Freedom of Movement at Soneva Jani this Octobe
- Amilla Maldives resort to host Tennis Clinic with Emma Raducanu
- Masaba Gupta is living her Best Life in the Maldives
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? September, 2022
- Discover the Key to a Good Life at Amilla Maldives this fall
- Mouni Roy enjoys Family weekend in the Maldives
- It's Time to Plan: 2022 Festive Season at Komandoo
- Summer Forever! Experience TASTE OF WINTER at Furaveri Maldives
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Anantara Hotels in The Maldives
Anantara runs five resorts in the Maldives. Part of Thai hospitality group Minor Hotel Group, Anantara Resorts offers a range of options in the Maldives to suit all tastes whether you want to go on honeymoon, take the family, or simply looking for a winter sun beach break as a couple. Pick the luxury that moves you. Each Anantara luxury resort in the Maldives has its own individual style. Wherever you sink anchor, Anantara’s gurus and islanders will be on hand to discover for you which side of the island to be on, the proportions of the villas, the quality of the house-reef for snorkelling or the best of the cocktail at sunset - any question you might have, they will know the answer to make your moments special. Tailor your Maldives island time to your pace and your passions. Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More