For a Limited Time only: Chill and Play at One of the Maldives’ most Exclusive resorts with 20% savings
Best Luxury Hotels in the Maldives
09 January, 2022
For a limited time only, Niyama luxury is yours for up to 20% less. Don’t miss out on a once-in-a-lifetime escape and enjoy the opportunity to win a USD 1,000 eGift to spend as you please. We’ll make your next escape even more special with a resort credit up to USD 200 and can be used in restaurants, spa, and selected resort activities.
Enjoy exclusive savings on a dream Maldives vacation. In addition to these extraordinary rates, we are offering you the opportunity to win a USD 1,000 Anantara eGift* to spend during your stay or on future escapes.
Book from Sunday 16 January 2022 at 12.00 midnight to Sunday 23 January 2022 at 11.59 pm. Valid for stays until 21 December 2022
* Visit the Anantara Limited Time Exclusives eGift Giveaway page for full details.
Exclusive Pavilion Benefits When Booking Direct
Booking at niyama.com comes with a host of benefits. Enjoy blissful spa experiences, a romantic or family movie night, and breakfast served at your pool when you stay five nights or more in any beach or water pavilion.
- USD 100 or more spa credit per bedroom per stay*
- One-time Floating Breakfast per Pavilion per stay**
- One-time Movie Under the Stars with picnic basket
*One Bedroom Pavilions are entitled for USD 100 spa credit; USD 200 Resort Credit for Two Bedroom Pavilions and USD 300 Spa Credit for Three Bedroom Pavilion.
**The Floating Breakfast is for two persons for the One Bedroom Pavilions; for four persons for the Two Bedroom Pavilions and for six persons for the Three Bedroom Pavilion.
Please note that this offer is not available for stays through 24 December – 8 January.
- Up to 20% savings on luxury accommodations
- Daily breakfast and dinner
- Children dine with our compliments
- Resort credit up to USD 200 and can be used in restaurants, spa and for selected in-house resort activities:
- Underwater Restaurant at Subsix
- Spa treatments
- Resort activities: Choice of snorkeling excursions, movie under the stars, painting classes, tennis courses or surf lessons
Terms And Conditions
- Rates are subject to a 10% service charge, 12% goods & services tax (GST), and green tax of USD 6 per person per night.
- All rates quoted are per night including promotions, subject to availability, seasonal variations and change without notice.
- The daily dinner is not applicable for stays between 24 December and 08 January.
- Certain menu items and special events are not included in the meal plans and will be mentioned chargeable as per supplement price
- The daily dinner and the book direct benefits of spa treatments, Movie Under the Stars and bespoke picnic baskets are subject to blackout period.
- Children may dine with compliments on restaurant kids menus only; valid for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- The above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other offers or exchanged for any other service or cash.
- Cancellation and deposit fees vary according to the season.
- Flight details must be provided at least 3 days in advance for seaplane transfer arrangements to be made.
Recent Posts 03.07.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- SUPER DEAL is back! Save Up to 35% with Eid Eskape at Kandima - Hurry up!
- Hilton Expands Maldives Portfolio with with Debut of Hilton Maldives Amingiri Resort
- Chocoholic? Good Thing There’s Chocolate Scene at Heritance Aarah
- Latest News from Kandima, July 2022
- Sun Island Maldives Resort unveils New Beach villas
- Bulgari Hotels announces Its debut in Maldives in 2025
- Ask Furaveri: What is the SUNsational Summer Vacation?
- Amilla Maldives resort welcomes disabled guests from across the globe
- Maafushivaru Earns ‘Best Luxury Hideaway Resort in Maldives’ Award
- Latest News from Kuramathi Maldives resort, June
- LUX* South Ari Atoll Welcomes The World’s First Solar-powered Vessel
- 5 Reasons Why Kandolhu Maldives resort is the number One for Romantic Getaway
- Patina Maldives Appoints Antonio Saponara as General Manager
- Carnival Cruise Line to Bring Costa Venezia to the U.S. in 2023
- Indulgent Maldives: Elevate Your Experience at OZEN Reserve Bolifushi
- Pulse Hotels & Resorts expand Maldives Portfolio With new Nova Maldives
- Hilton Maldives Amingiri Resort appoints Gaurav Thakur as General Manager
- Please Don’t Tell: SECRET DEAL OFFER – Extra 10% at Heritance Aarah
- OBLU SELECT Sangeli opens JUSTWOK — an Exciting Pan Asian restaurant
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Anantara Hotels in The Maldives
Anantara runs five resorts in the Maldives. Part of Thai hospitality group Minor Hotel Group, Anantara Resorts offers a range of options in the Maldives to suit all tastes whether you want to go on honeymoon, take the family, or simply looking for a winter sun beach break as a couple. Pick the luxury that moves you. Each Anantara luxury resort in the Maldives has its own individual style. Wherever you sink anchor, Anantara’s gurus and islanders will be on hand to discover for you which side of the island to be on, the proportions of the villas, the quality of the house-reef for snorkelling or the best of the cocktail at sunset - any question you might have, they will know the answer to make your moments special. Tailor your Maldives island time to your pace and your passions. Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More