Find Joy This Summer Holiday Season at Niyama Private Islands, whatever Your plans
Best Private Islands in the Maldives
02 Apr, 2022
Playground resort in Maldives, Niyama Private Islands announces its mesmerizing summer holiday offer: SUMMER INDULGENCE. Spend your summer time in Maldives with Niyama's amazing holiday offer. Enjoy meal plan upgrades aand excllusive benefts.
Escape to tropical island bliss in our little slice of paradise. Book your summer holidays today and enjoy daily lunch with our compliments.
It’s never too early to start picturing your fantasy escape. And at Niyama, dining is a leap of imagination – think sizzling spices in the treetops, seafood moored out at sea, and champagne bubbling under the ocean. Book now for your stay over the summer, and an upgrade to lunch is yours – on us.
- Stay for three nights or more in a villa or pavilion
- Daily breakfast and dinner
- Daily complimentary three-course lunch upgrade
- Children dine with our compliments
From USD 689Check Availability and Rates
Terms And Conditions
- Above offer is valid for stays from 13 May to 30 September 2022 only.
- Breakfast and dinner are available at Epicure or BLU subject to restaurant operations.
- Three-course lunch (Appetizer plus Main Course and Dessert) at BLU or Dune (food menu only) subject to restaurant operations.
- USD 50 net food credit per adult per night is available at Tribal, Nest & Edge for dinner.
- USD 50 net food credit per adult per day is available at Nest Teppanyaki for lunch.
Food credit is not applicable on Destination Dining, In-villa Dining, The Deli Food Truck at Surf Shack and Subsix or other special events
- Offer is subject to blackout dates.
- Rates are subject to 10% service charge, 12% GST, and a green tax of USD 6 per person per night.
- Rates quoted are per room per night, subject to availability, seasonal variations, an occupancy policy, cancellation policy and change without notice.
- The above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other offer or exchanged for any other service or cash.
- 134 villas and pavilions – from 1 to 3 Bedrooms
- The Crescent – a private playground of 5 pool villas
- Only 45 minutes by seaplane from Velana International Airport
- 10 unique dining experiences
- Explorers Kids Club for young VIPs
- Drift Spa by Niyama
Recent Posts 15.05.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for May in the Maldives
- Discover an Oasis of Health and Wellness at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- How to Travel green in LUX* South Ari Atoll
- Princess Cruises introduces All-inclusive premier package
- Heritance Aarah Is among World's Top All-Inclusive Resorts
- Say, “Cheers!” to The Platinum Jubilee Weekend at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- Blue Force expands its Liveaboards Fleet in the Maldive
- OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi opens 19th May With Exclusive Private offer
- Latest News from Meeru Island, May
- Euro-Divers Opens Its Doors to Guests at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Soneva Jani welcomes to a Culinary Journey with Lee Westcott
- New AQV Expedition Ship, Ocean Victory, Sets Sail in Alaska
- Dusit Thani Maldives Partners with Local Brand Ogaa
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort Announces Key Appointments
- Three Additional Princess Cruises Ships Return to Service
- Kuredu & Komandoo listed among the 10 Best Dive Resorts in the Maldives
- HAL Adds New Cruises to Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia
- Scuba Schools International launches New Diving App
- Amilla Resort recognized as Sustainable Travel Standard in the Maldives
- What's Hot in The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, May
- Kudadoo Maldives awarded Prestigious Forbes 5-star Rating
- Sip Your Way into Wine Culture at Kuredu Maldives
- AirAsia returns to the Maldives
- Hotel-to-Table: Dine Sustainably at Gili with New Menu and Chef’s Table
- JUST VEG Celebration is Back at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Latest News from Kandima, May
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi Honors First Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award
- Can't-miss deal of the week: 30% Off Special Offer in Filitheyo Island
- OZEN LIFE MAADHOO opens LONU: New age Maldivian concept
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Anantara Hotels in The Maldives
Anantara runs five resorts in the Maldives. Part of Thai hospitality group Minor Hotel Group, Anantara Resorts offers a range of options in the Maldives to suit all tastes whether you want to go on honeymoon, take the family, or simply looking for a winter sun beach break as a couple. Pick the luxury that moves you. Each Anantara luxury resort in the Maldives has its own individual style. Wherever you sink anchor, Anantara’s gurus and islanders will be on hand to discover for you which side of the island to be on, the proportions of the villas, the quality of the house-reef for snorkelling or the best of the cocktail at sunset - any question you might have, they will know the answer to make your moments special. Tailor your Maldives island time to your pace and your passions. Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More