Awesome as Usual: Surfing at Niyama Maldives with visiting Surf Strength Coach
Best Luxury Surfing Resorts in the Maldives
10 Apr, 2022
Niyama Private Islands, the one of luxury surfing resorts in the Maldives with its own wave, has announced that visiting surf strength coach, Cris Mills will be on the property giving guests the chance to have more fun in the surf.
A certified personal trainer, massage therapist, and more, Cris is the owner and founder of Surf Strength Coach and its app, aimed at helping surfers improve all aspects of health, surfing, and fitness. With an extensive clinical background, Cris can also help you recover from injury, improve current aches, and prevent injury altogether.
Cris will be carrying out several private sessions during his visit including “TRAIN – Get Fit” which will help guests get a personalized fitness plan that blends specific strength and motor development for moving better, longer, and preventing injury. Blend with breathing and recovery work to improve aerobic and recovery times.
He is also hosting private sessions at the Spa that is a mix of training, movement, dry needling, and tissue release to keep one moving well, preventing injury, or treating existing ones. He will also be giving guests a highly personalized and holistic consultation to help them surf better. Land and water-based Surf coaching, surf movement analysis, surf fitness, and breathwork, are paired with pre & rehab techniques to get visitors surfing better.
Niyama Private Islands offers more than a luxury retreat in the Maldives. Going beyond conventional concepts of lavish accommodation, sumptuous cuisines, and lavish services, Niyama Private Islands presents every visitor with myriad opportunities to create their own exceptional island experience.
With twin islands Play and Chill, Niyama offers you the true luxury of choice, with everything expected from an island resort and so much more. Chill is true to its name. You can discover new depths of relaxation at The Drift Spa, or take in a movie under the stars at the outdoor cinema. Just off the coast, Edge prepares elegant entrées from freshly caught seafood, while Subsix will delight with its underwater panoramas. Play provides delightful diversions for those looking for more active pursuits. On the water, you can kayak around the islands or discover why Niyama is among the hottest surfing destinations. Bicyclists can explore the island at their own pace, perhaps lured by the aromas from the chef’s spice gardens. These are only just the start of the experiences to be had on Niyama Private Islands. Be spoiled for choice.
For more information, please visit https://www.niyama.com/en
Recent Posts 24.09.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- Creative Activities in The Maldives: The ART of Bohemia experience at The Nautilus
- Top Best Places for Swimming & Diving with Whale Sharks
- Netherlands First Anantara Debuts in the Heart of Amsterdam
- Six Senses Laamu launches Sustainability Camp for Kids
- Celebrate the End of Year with Anantara Veli: Reopening Special offer
- Join Wellness retreat with Celebrity Trainer Ramona Braganza at Kandima
- Plan a Festive Getaway of Your Dreams: A Magical Baros Tale
- Marine Conservation at OBLU SELECT Sangeli
- Holland America Line Announces 2024 Grand Australia and New Zealand Voyage
- CROSSROADS Maldives celebrates 3 Years of Service Excellence
- Hard Rock 50th Anniversary Sale is Here: FLASH OFFER 25% off
- Latest News from Meeru Island, September 2022
- Princess Cruises’ New Ship, Sun Princess, to Debut in 2024
- Projekt Delfin in the Maldives has launched
- Scuba Diving experience at Emerald Faarufushi Resort
- Experience Holistic Wellness at The Standard Maldives with Ranjith Saj
- Discover the Freedom of Movement at Soneva Jani this Octobe
- Amilla Maldives resort to host Tennis Clinic with Emma Raducanu
- Masaba Gupta is living her Best Life in the Maldives
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? September, 2022
- Discover the Key to a Good Life at Amilla Maldives this fall
- Mouni Roy enjoys Family weekend in the Maldives
- It's Time to Plan: 2022 Festive Season at Komandoo
- Summer Forever! Experience TASTE OF WINTER at Furaveri Maldives
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Anantara Hotels in The Maldives
Anantara runs five resorts in the Maldives. Part of Thai hospitality group Minor Hotel Group, Anantara Resorts offers a range of options in the Maldives to suit all tastes whether you want to go on honeymoon, take the family, or simply looking for a winter sun beach break as a couple. Pick the luxury that moves you. Each Anantara luxury resort in the Maldives has its own individual style. Wherever you sink anchor, Anantara’s gurus and islanders will be on hand to discover for you which side of the island to be on, the proportions of the villas, the quality of the house-reef for snorkelling or the best of the cocktail at sunset - any question you might have, they will know the answer to make your moments special. Tailor your Maldives island time to your pace and your passions. Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More