Maldives Five-Star Private Island Villas with Underwater Restaurant & The Niyama Luxury Experience
Maldives Resort Packages & Offers
22 January, 2023
It’s time to discover Maldives in a luxurious way at Niyama Private Islands: from signature dining underwater, around the fire and in the trees, to bubbles anywhere, anytime.
At Nature's Playground, guests choose their way, to play or to chill. Thrills are limited only by imagination – dining in the treetops, six meters below the ocean’s surface, romance, family fun, or spa rejuvenation – all in the most surreal of Indian Ocean settings. Rates from USD 1,276.
- Four nights or more in a villa or pavilion
- Daily buffet breakfast and dinner
- Daily lunch a la carte at Blu or Dune
- One three-course set lunch at Subsix underwater restaurant or Teppanyaki in the Jungle
- Dinner dine around three times in our a la carte specialty restaurants during your stay in either Nest , Tribal or Edge
- Selected free-flow bubbles, wines, cocktails, spirits, and non-alcoholic refreshments
- Selection of soft drinks and alcohol replenished once a day*
- In room minibar selection with popcorn machine, popcorn, and ice-cream
- One 60-minute spa treatment of choice per adult
Niyama Private Islands Maldives Highlights:
- Twin islands: Play and Chill (for couples)
- 134 villas and pavilions – from 1 to 3 Bedrooms
- The Crescent – a private playground of 5 pool villas
- Only 45 minutes by seaplane from Velana International Airport
- 10 unique dining experiences
- Explorers Kids Club for young VIPs
- Drift Spa by Niyama
Terms & Conditions:
- Rates are subject to 10% service charge, 16% GST, a green tax of USD 6 per person per night, and a fuel surcharge of USD 40 per villa per night.
- Return transfers from Male to the resort and resort to Male are not included in the offer.
- **The Niyama Luxury Experience shall be added to the additional adult or child supplement.
- Package will be applied to all guests per reservation or per group reservation throughout the stay and with minimum of four (4) night’s stay.
- Rates quoted are per person per night, subject to availability, seasonal variations, blackout dates, a cancellation policy and change without notice.
- This offer is valid for stays until 22 December 2023.
- The benefits of this offer are cumulative for every additional five (4) - night’s stay.
- Alcohol house beverages are only available for guests aged 18 years and above.
- Daily buffet breakfast and dinner is served at Epicure or Blu (subject to restaurant operations).
- Daily lunch is served at Blu or Dune (subject to restaurant operations).
- Dinner dine around in our à la carte specialty restaurants three times during your stay in either Nest, Tribal or Edge.
- For the additional dinners in specialty restaurants (Nest, Edge, Tribal), a USD 50 net food credit per adult per night will be extended.
- All dining options are subject to advance reservation.
- Free-flow beverages are from a select list and include juices, milkshakes, soft drinks, mineral water, tea, and coffee.
- All offer inclusions are non-transferrable.
- All services not consumed or used during your stay are non-transferred.
- This offer is not applicable during Wine Dinners, Guest Chef's program, Weddings, or any other special events.
- This offer is not applicable in In-Villa Dining and Destination Dining.
- The offer inclusions may only be consumed within the immediate area of the outlet the beverage was served from, and drinks must not be removed from the outlet or from your villa.
- Beverage is for your own consumption and cannot be shared, served one glass at a time.
- This offer is applicable daily from 10.00 am. to 12.00 am. in all bars and restaurants, serving hours correspond to outlet operating hours.
- Drinks included in this offer are subject to changes at any time at the discretion of Niyama Management and contracting season.
- The Management reserves the right to stop serving alcohol to any intoxication behaviour, without pro-rated refund.
- Lunch in Blu, Dune, and Dinner dine around in our à la carte specialty restaurants in Nest, Tribal or Edge, as well as the spa treatments, are subject to advance reservation based on availability.
- The above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other offer or exchanged for any other service or cash.
Anantara Hotels in The Maldives
Anantara runs five resorts in the Maldives. Part of Thai hospitality group Minor Hotel Group, Anantara Resorts offers a range of options in the Maldives to suit all tastes whether you want to go on honeymoon, take the family, or simply looking for a winter sun beach break as a couple. Pick the luxury that moves you. Each Anantara luxury resort in the Maldives has its own individual style. Wherever you sink anchor, Anantara’s gurus and islanders will be on hand to discover for you which side of the island to be on, the proportions of the villas, the quality of the house-reef for snorkelling or the best of the cocktail at sunset - any question you might have, they will know the answer to make your moments special. Tailor your Maldives island time to your pace and your passions.Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
Newest Maldives resorts to Explore in 2023
Here are just 10 of the amazing new resorts in the Maldives that are set to welcome guests Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More