Pulse Hotels & Resorts expand Maldives Portfolio With new Nova Maldives
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings
26 June, 2022
Nova Maldives resort, formerly Vakarufalhi, has opened its doors under a new management and after an expansive refurbishment.
Part of Pulse Hotels & Resorts, Nova Maldives offers a modern All-Inclusive Community concept, a laidback place with soul that sparks joy and is designed for real connection.
One that’s like no other the resort located in South Ari Atoll, features 76 land and ocean villas with private terraces and seemingly endless Indian Ocean views, natural splendour and much more abound.
Awash in custom-made furniture, neutral whites, natural light and warm materials, the pared-back and minimalist interiors deliver a truly relaxing atmosphere.
Nourish the soul with good food and good company in the resort’s vibrant dining areas, pool and communal spaces that will feed your connections and laughter. Around every corner, you will find spots to kick back and socialise or retreat and take a moment to reconnect.
- Soul Kitchen (all-day dining, all-inclusive restaurant): Savour the freshest flavours from around the world in a light, bright, relaxed all-day dining setting. Select the dishes you want from the mouthwatering buffet, take a seat and feast on the cuisine and breathtaking views across the Indian Ocean.
- Flames (speciality grill): Stylish fine dining restaurant is the go-to for the most delicious grilled local fish, seafood and meat dishes.
- Wink (main bar): Stop by Wink for a selection of fine beer, wine, handcrafted cocktails and the most delicious crispy pizza and fresh snacks. Enjoy the live music and tropical tunes as you laze the afternoon away or step it up on the dance floor in the evenings to the funky beats of the DJ.
- Mizu (overwater Teppanyaki restaurant): Perched on stilts over the water, Mizu offers you a unique Teppanyaki experience. With a signature menu and live cooking stations, you will be be treated to fresh tropical flavours and seared ocean delights whilst taking in incredible views of the endless shades of blue of the horizon and beyond.
- Solis (pool bar): Stop by Habitat on the beach for a selection of fine beer, wine, handcrafted cocktails and the most delicious crispy pizza and fresh snacks. Enjoy the live music and tropical tunes as you laze the afternoon away or step it up on the dance floor in the evenings to the funky beats of the DJ.
Head to the incredible house reef and see why South Ari Atoll is a renowned location for diving with countless whale sharks, mantas, shark points and shipwrecks all near our island home. There is no doubt that this is one of the most beautiful settings in the world. What are you waiting for? Make the most of every moment.
Feel pampered and nourish your spirit with special holistic spa rituals using luxurious organic products. You’re in good hands with the Eskape Spa team, who enhance the body and soul’s wellbeing and restoring moments of mindfulness.
Established in 2015, Pulse Hotels & Resorts is led by Sanjay Maniku and Mohamed Khaleel, and owned by Deep Blue Private Limited, an investment company specialising on tourist resorts and other tourism related businesses in the Maldives.
Founded in 2005 and with a proven track record of delivering innovative and complex development projects in the Maldives, Deep Blue Private Limited brings decades of experience, expertise, insights, established values and a solid financial base to Pulse Hotels & Resorts.
In addition to Pulse Hotels runs two resorts in Maldives: Kandima Maldives and The Nautilus Maldives.Check Availability and Prices
Recent Posts 22.03.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- 10 Ways to Take Your Breath Away in the Maldives
- Fushifaru Maldives announces with egg-citing Easter activities for whole family
- Nova Maldives launches Community Street Food Festival
- The St. Regis Maldives welcomes chef Christophe Marleix from Le Cordon Blue
- Conrad Maldives welcomes Ayurvedic Expert Dr Gopal, elevates holistic wellness
- Niyama Maldives announces Surf Residency with Brad Gerlach
- Kuredu Maldives resort: What's new? March 2023
- Mandarin Oriental to open First Hotel in the Maldives in 2025
- Unwind in Maldives’ Most Dreamworthy resort: COMO Maalifushi
- Experience the Wonders at Anantara Kihavah with daily HB gourmet meal
- Veligandu Island Resort announces Property-wide Upgrade
- Le Méridien Maldives unnounces a New Executive Chef appointment
- 'EASTER BREAK OFFER' at Heritance Aarah
- La Dolce Vita gourmet weeks at You & Me Maldives
- An Easter Egg Hunt you wouldn’t want to miss at Oaga Art Resort
- Cora Cora Maldives announces Harry Potter-Themed Easter Program
- Things to Do on Easter 2023 at Sun Siyam resorts
- Rosewood opens Its first hotel in the Maldives
- Latest News from Vilamendhoo Island, March
- Escape to Maldives with a 4-Day Weekend at COMO Cocoa Island
- Jawakara Islands Maldives opens 1st August 2023
- Things to Do on World Art Day at Kandima Maldives
- Maldives Most Booked Hotels
- 10 Maldives resorts to Add to Your 2023 Travel Bucket list
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Maldives Luxury Guide
Over a million tourists visit these islands every year for once-in-a-lifetime experiences. Now it's your turn to experience Maldives, the gem of the Indian ocean to discover plenty of hidden treasures. You can experience different experiences of luxury in Maldives best resorts, mingling with celebs in your best beachwear, dining in style, and falling in love with the underwater world. For those seeking romance, the Maldives offers enviably luxurious private accommodation and indulgent spas. Maldives makes the best holiday experiences year after year after year. Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
10 Most Affordable Water Villas
While it may never be cheap to visit thу Maldives, fortunately there are still some chic and relatively affordable overwater villas you can stay. Read more
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More
Maldives Diving Guide
The life of these paradise islands below the Indian Ocean's level is the main draw attracting thousands of divers Read More