Vacationing with Friends? Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa Unveils the Over-water Residence
Come Together: The Best Maldives Resorts for Group Getaways
2 August, 2022
One of the best remote resorts in Maldives Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa is a barefoot luxury island immersed in the magnificent Maldivian nature.
The resort embraces a SLOW life concept – a life that is sustainable, local, organic and whole where spending quality time with loved ones is enhanced by inspiring experiences, local culture and the beauty of the surroundings. Just 55 km from the Equator, Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa caters to luxury travellers looking for a tranquil hideaway.
This summer the resort unveiled the much anticipated luxe accommodation that embodies a unique harmony with nature, allowing for a sense of reconnection, privacy and the utmost in luxury relaxation. It's hard to bit a more beautiful villa in Maldives for a group vacation than the Hadahaa Overwater Residence overlooking the panoramic sea view of the Indian Ocean. Encompassing the importance of the untouched natural surrounds, and mindful of the passion for sustainability, the spectacular the Overwater Reef Residence is brilliantly designed and captivatingly mesmerising.
Nestled into the serene edge of the house reef, the Overwater Reef Residence is surrounded by unobstructed views of the Indian Ocean. Featuring 895 sqm of comfort and luxury, the residence houses three bedrooms with ensuite air-conditioned bathrooms to comfortably accommodate up to six guests and two children. Inspired by the serene colors of the lagoon and house reef, the overwater retreat boasts the comforts of home and is decorated in a contemporary style with soft furnishings of light brown and aquamarine that combine with state-of-the-art room control features for a blissful ambiance.
An incredible feature of the Residence is its massive 16-meter long freshwater infinity pool with an extended terrace with sunken loungers and a shaded outdoor dining and barbecue area. Separate decks off the infinity pool adjoin the master and king bedrooms for premier pool access.
The facilities within the Overwater Reef Residence are exceptional. Guests can relax in the large whirlpool on the master bedroom terrace, or keep to a daily fitness routine in the private state-of-the-art gym. Indulge in an outdoor dining experience under the stars over intimate conversations and let the residence’s personal chef and butler cater to your every need. Relax with family and friends in the TV room with 85-inch TV and next-generation games console. Practice self-care with the in-villa spa treatments as skilled therapists use the best techniques and therapies for total rejuvenation. Direct access to the lagoon house reef allows for the best in overwater living and underwater explorations. The options while staying in the Overwater Reef Residence are endless, and all ensure total reconnection to the surrounding nature and a sense of self-love.
The Overwater Reef Residence is presented with exceptional personalised Maldivian hospitality, impeccable services and unique opportunities for experiential memories.
Recent Posts 10.03.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives launches 'Rock & Soul Month' – the Ultimate Wellness and Lifestyle experience
- Best of both worlds in Dubai with Anantara
- Experience Maldives by Art at Grand Park Kodhipparu
- A New Wellness Experience at Anantara Kihavah
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? March 2023
- Raffles Maldives Meradhoo welcomes wellness practitioner Ranjith Saj
- Top hotel deals and offers to book for Eid Al-Fitr in the Maldives 2023
- From MasterChef delights to Easter celebration and other COCO news this month
- ELE|NA at OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI wins World Luxury Spa Awards 2022
- The Nautilus Maldives launches the slumber ritual on World Sleep Day
- Where Kids Stay and Eat Free in the Maldives
- Deep Diving essentials
- COLOURS OF OBLU announces OBLU NATURE Helengeli renovation and rebranding
- LUX Tennis partners with Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- Avani+ Fares Maldives debuts on 1st April 2023 with Pre-Opening Special Offer
- Start Planning: Spring Break 2023 with COMO Hotels
- Constance Festival Culinaire 2023
- Savor the flavors of traditional Japanese cuisine at JW Marriott Maldives
- Latest News from Kandima, March 2023
- Top 5 Free-Spirited Experiences recommended by The Nautilus house masters
- Health events calendar at JOALI BEING for 2023
- Outrigger Maldives Maafushivaru Resort joins World’s Top 100 Elite Properties
- Huvafen Fushi Maldives resort to get revamped
- Explore the culinary wonders of Diamonds Athuruga Maldives
- These Countries Fly Direct to Malé (MLE)
- Maldives Most Booked Hotels
- 10 Maldives resorts to Add to Your 2023 Travel Bucket list
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa
Best Experience for: Honeymoon, House Reef Snorkeling, beaches, DivingWith some of the best diving in the archipelago to be enjoyed on the island's coral reef, this award-winningly eco-friendly hotel is one not to be missed by fans of the deep blue sea. Sited in the middle of Huvadhoo Atoll, the largest and deepest atoll in the country, Hadahaa is small, round and verdant, surrounded by one of the finest beaches in the country and a stunning 360° house reef. Then nothing. Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa, which has won awards for its eco-friendly credentials, is rather grand architecturally but sits comfortably, and sympathetically, beneath the island's palm trees. The island is a 60-minute domestic flight from Male, followed by a 30-minute speedboat trip. The resort has 50 villas, 20 of which have a private pool. Rooms offer contemporary and rustic touches but are small for this price bracket. There's a good choice of restaurants, including The Dining Room, which has lovely ocean views, The Island Grill, offering regionally inspired cuisine, and The Dhoni bar, designed to resemble the upturned hull of the Maldivian fishing boat from which this stylish watering-hole takes its name Read Full Review
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
10 Most Affordable Water Villas
While it may never be cheap to visit thу Maldives, fortunately there are still some chic and relatively affordable overwater villas you can stay. Read more
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More
Maldives Diving Guide
The life of these paradise islands below the Indian Ocean's level is the main draw attracting thousands of divers Read More