Elevate Your Meal with Private Michelin-starred Dining Experiences at Patina Maldives, Fari Islands
Maldives for Foodies
05 September, 2020
Patina Maldives, Fari Islands has announced an intimate gastronomic journey with two Michelin-starred Chef Nick Bril with a series of exclusive dinners from 10 to 14 September.
Chef Nick Bril, from The Jane in Antwerp, will make an appearance at Patina Maldives with a series of private dining experiences and features its 7-course tasting menu on Adastra Sailing Dinner and Pool Party.
FRIDAY, 10 SEPTEMBER & SATURDAY 11 SEPTEMBER
7-course tasting menu experience
Paired with Krug champagne and premium wines
SUNDAY, 12 SEPTEMBER
Live DJ with tapas, cocktails, champagne
A la carte charges apply.
TUESDAY, 14 SEPTEMBER
Adastra Sailing Dinner
7-course tasting menu experience, paired with Krug champagne and premium wines, on a private yacht
For booking contact: email@example.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Seats are available on a first come, first served basis.
Full price of experience will be charged for cancellations.
About the chef: Chef de cuisine Nick Bril started his career at the age of fourteen as a dishwasher in a restaurant, where he was to gain his first practical experiences in the kitchen a little later. Having caught the ‘gastronomic virus’ as he puts it, Nick Bril completed a classical apprenticeship as a cook in Belgium. He then worked in different positions in award-winning restaurants such as De Kurhaus, Château St. Gerlach and De Librije, among others.
‘Food is our religion’, says Nick, quoting the motto of his current workplace: The Jane restaurant, where they offer unique, star-rated culinary experiences – at strikingly moderate prices. Shortly after opening, in 2014, the restaurant was awarded the first Michelin star and only eight months later a second star followed. The clerical setting had an inspirational effect, and Nick Bril, then aged 31, felt he was at the beginning of his personal culinary journey of discovery, which he wanted to share with the guests at The Jane.
Besides his passion for cookery, Nick Bril is also a famous DJ, performing in clubs and at festivals. Gastronomy and music for him are the symbiosis of his total perception of life & love. Besides his highly gifted culinary and musical arts, guests at The Jane can experience and savour the balanced symbiosis between art and gastronomy, design and interior decorating. This is precisely what Nick Bril wanted to realize and share with the guests.
Recent Posts 22.06.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for June in the Maldives
- ‘Great British Menu’ Finalist To Host Food Pop-Up in Amilla Maldives
- This Week in Cruise Recovery: A New Ship and Cruise Ship Gaming
- JOALI Being Maldives launches Family-friendly Summer programmes
- Adults Only Wellness Getaway That is All About Self-Care at Komandoo Maldives
- At Kuramathi Maldives, the first meal of the day comes with a swim
- Is an All-Inclusive Vacation Right for You? Get Up to 47% off at Kandima
- What makes OBLU Nature Helengeli unique Maldives resort?
- Latest News from Veligandu Island, June
- Feel — and Hear — the Love with a Romantic Revelations in Kandolhu Maldives
- SeaDream Unveils Cruises for 2024 Mediterranean Season
- Manta Trust: What's New, June 2022
- Komandoo Maldives wins Two prestigious 2022 TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Awards
- COLOURS OF OBLU adds Only BLU to Maldives Underwater restaurants Lineup
- COMO Maalifushi launches Play by COMO Summer Camp for Kids
- Water World: A Deep Sea Odyssey with Vakkaru Maldives and Oliver Steeds OBE
- Coral Princess Arrives at New Homeport of Brisbane
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? June, 2022
- Windstar Cruises Debuts Newly Renovated Star Pride
- Reethi Faru Maldives Resort: What's New
- Banana Island Doha by Anantara & Discover Qatar Launch Whale Shark Excursions
- Fairmont Maldives appoints Marshall Orton as New General Manager
- Maldives Restaurants: Guide to Dining at Anantara Resorts
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Patina Maldives, Fari Islands
Best Experience for: Coples, Families, Groups, Foodies, activities, spa
Expensive and super stylish, Patina Maldives is a luxury resort in Male within the Fari Islands with a collection of stunning overwater villas in Maldives with best sunset views. Just a 50-minute journey by speedboat from the Velana airport, the luxurious resort of unique and radiant character offers 90 contemporary one- to three-bedroom Beach and Water Pool Villas, alongside 20 Fari Studios, all of which embody a harmony of sanctuary and stimulation. Set in the Fari Islands archipelago in North Malé Atoll, guests can immerse themselves in a new expression of island life through thoughtful tailormade wellness journeys, interactive music programmes, captivating culinary experiences, and bask in the light-filled James Turrell Skyspace pavilion — all while embracing the vibrant social scene that emanates from the destination’s communal heart: the Fari Marina Village and Fari Beach Club. Read Full Review
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More