Fari Islands' Hotels: Enjoy Luxury in the Maldives
Maldives Luxury Resort
Fari islands is the new Maldivian world-class resort experience that's home to 3 luxurious hotels: the Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Capella Maldives and Patina Maldives.
Anchored by three world-class hospitality brands within the Rah Falhu Huraa lagoon, Fari Islands is located in the North Malé Atoll of the Maldives, a 50-minute speedboat journey from Velana International Airport, Male. Celebrating nature, craft and connection, the integrated resort project also features the picturesque Fari Marina, the archipelago’s communal beating heart built around a vibrant Fari Beach Club, charming boutiques and a selection of handpicked, upscale food and beverage options.
Spaces have been masterfully designed by renowned architects from Studio Mk27 (by Marcio Kogan), Kengo Kuma & Associates, and Kerry Hill Architects, to bring about a delicate balance of serene and social. One of the islands is home to a thoughtful hospitality campus; Fari Village is a dedicated island for staff with a focus on community, education, and engagement, and is the first of its kind in the Maldives.
This also marks the second integrated resort project in the island nation, with the first being CROSSROADS Maldives.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Milaidhoo Island, Baa atoll - 41% OFF (B&B)
- Huvafen Fushi, Male - 41% OFF Free cancellation up to 7 days before arrival
- Atmosphere Resorts: Book direct to Save 25% off + FREE roundtrip transfers & PCR test!
- Reethi Beach - SUMMER DEAL - 3O% OFF
- Baros Maldives: BLISSFUL BAROS - 25% off with airport transfers, breakfast and dinner included
- You & Me Maldives: - UP to 35% OFF Basic Deal 2022
- Crown & Champa Resorts Special offers: Up to 25% OFF for stays from now into 2023
- OZEN COLLECTION, Male - Save 25% on The RESERVE™ Plan when you book directly
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives: Fashionably Early - 28% OFF with additional benefits
- Mirihi Island: Special Offer - Stay from 1st May 2022 till 31st October and save -25%
- Kuramathi Getaway: All Meals Included. from US$350
- Dhigali Maldives: BOOK DIRECT & SAVE MORE Offer
- VIEW MORE MALDIVES LUXURY RESORT OFFERS
The Maldivian archipelago will be anchored by three world-class hospitality brands set to open on June 2021.
In line with Pontiac Land’s defining hallmarks of excellence and exceptional service, luxury hotel operators Capella Hotels & Resorts, The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, and Patina Hotels & Resorts will manage the properties on Fari Islands. Recognised for their tailored approach to hospitality, each of the three handpicked brands offers complementary but distinguishing experiences, ensuring that every visit to the archipelago is uniquely perfect, no matter the occasion.
Fari Islands will push the boundaries of Maldivian hospitality, pursuing creative collaborations with renowned names in art, music, culinary arts, photography, fashion and design. Programmes are designed to foster a sense of community, whilst maintaining a deep appreciation for the Maldives’ natural beauty.
At Fari Islands, a spacious purpose-built Fari Village with a people-first approach is dedicated to developing the next generation of Maldives’ top hoteliers. Employees can look forward to thoughtful town planning, a full range of recreational facilities and amenities, continuous development opportunities, and an active social calendar. Fari Islands seeks to grow a family that embodies and champions the unparalleled Fari experience.
Ritz-Carlton Hotel Maldives
Located in North Male Atoll, The Ritz-Carlton Maldives Fari Islands is a part of Rah Falhu Huraa lagoon development, a lively integrated Marina Village and Resort Destination with world-class luxury living and recreation facilities.
Set amidst white sandy beaches, turquoise lagoons, and coral reefs, the contemporary design of the resort is crafted by Kerry Hill Architects. Stretching over four islands, The Ritz-Carlton Maldives Fari Islands will feature a collection of 100 island and overwater villas ranging in size from one to three bedrooms, all appointed with the ultimate in luxury that defines the Ritz-Carlton name worldwide. Each villa has panoramic views of the ocean and is fitted with private pools and covered sundecks.
The resort’s five food and beverage options, distributed throughout the four islands, will offer guests all-day dining along with Italian, Chinese and Japanese teppanyaki specialties. The property features also a full suite of wellness and recreation facilities for all age groups include an experiential Kids Club, Recreation Club and Spa.
Highly experienced Maldives veteran, Mark Hehir, has been hired as General Manager.
The Ritz-Carlton Maldives Fari Islands is 50 minutes away from the Maldives main Velana International Airport by speedboat and 10 minutes by seaplane. Read hotel review
Look out across the lagoon. Endless blue sea, and endless possibilities. Listen to the lapping water from inside your suite, or a waterfront seat. Make your daydreams a reality. Part of the one of a kind integrated development, Capella Maldives is a fusion of island life philosophy and Capella’s dedication to spectacular facilities and a true celebration of discovery and individuality.
Capella Maldives finds synergy between authentic island life and the contemporary elements that make up the perfect escape from the every day. Designed by renowned Japanese architect Kengo Kuma and Hong Kong based interior designer André Fu, all 64 villas and mansions located on land or over water, are immersed in the beauty of the surrounding lagoon.
Keveli – signature oceanfront dining destination with immersive dining concepts in 4 uniquely designed dining quadrants
American steakhouse with chophouse-style dining and Californian wines
Michelin-starred Omakase Bar
Set to open in Q4 2020, Patina Maldives was designed by Brazilian architect Marcio Kogan. The resort will have 90 beach and water villas, ranging from one to three bedrooms. Accompanying the villas, the resort will also have 20 Fari Studios.
Located in the North Atoll of the Maldives, Fari Islands is home to island artistry—an elevated Maldivian destination that celebrates nature, craft and connection. Patina Maldives will be situated on the island that forms the heart of the social destination: the Fari Marina is built around a Beach Club, with boutiques and a variety of handpicked, upscale food and drink options. Guests of Patina Maldives will enjoy freedom of movement across the islands, which gives every guest the choice of privacy and seclusion or a vibrant social center. Read Full Review
North Malé also known as northern Kaafu is the main atoll in the Maldives, where in the first time in the country the tourism was launched. The capital of Maldives, Male City and Velana International Airport (MLE) are also located in the North Male Atoll. The atoll is home to LUX* North Male Atoll and to a great collection of luxury 5* star resorts and budget guest houses. Diving, relaxation and surfing are the main types of outdoor activities in this atoll and the pristine beauty of the paradise islands of North Male attracts visitors from all over the world. Read More
The Fari Islands in the Maldives are located in the North Malé Atoll, 50-minutes by speedboat from Malé International Airport. The archipelago features three world-class hotels, a vibrant Marina and a purpose-built Village campus dedicated to providing the highest quality of life for the staff.
LiveAboard.com Special Deals in Maldives
Best Hotels in Maldives
The Most Popular
Recent Posts 15.05.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for May in the Maldives
- Discover an Oasis of Health and Wellness at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- How to Travel green in LUX* South Ari Atoll
- Princess Cruises introduces All-inclusive premier package
- Heritance Aarah Is among World's Top All-Inclusive Resorts
- Say, “Cheers!” to The Platinum Jubilee Weekend at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- Blue Force expands its Liveaboards Fleet in the Maldive
- OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi opens 19th May With Exclusive Private offer
- Latest News from Meeru Island, May
- Euro-Divers Opens Its Doors to Guests at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Soneva Jani welcomes to a Culinary Journey with Lee Westcott
- New AQV Expedition Ship, Ocean Victory, Sets Sail in Alaska
- Dusit Thani Maldives Partners with Local Brand Ogaa
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort Announces Key Appointments
- Three Additional Princess Cruises Ships Return to Service
- Kuredu & Komandoo listed among the 10 Best Dive Resorts in the Maldives
- HAL Adds New Cruises to Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia
- Scuba Schools International launches New Diving App
- Amilla Resort recognized as Sustainable Travel Standard in the Maldives
- What's Hot in The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, May
- Kudadoo Maldives awarded Prestigious Forbes 5-star Rating
- Sip Your Way into Wine Culture at Kuredu Maldives
- AirAsia returns to the Maldives
- Hotel-to-Table: Dine Sustainably at Gili with New Menu and Chef’s Table
- JUST VEG Celebration is Back at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Latest News from Kandima, May
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi Honors First Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award
- Can't-miss deal of the week: 30% Off Special Offer in Filitheyo Island
- OZEN LIFE MAADHOO opens LONU: New age Maldivian concept
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More