Maldives Luxury Resort
Fari islands is the new Maldivian world-class resort experience that's home to 3 luxurious hotels: the Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Capella Maldives and Patina Maldives.
Anchored by three world-class hospitality brands within the Rah Falhu Huraa lagoon, Fari Islands is located in the North Malé Atoll of the Maldives, a 50-minute speedboat journey from Velana International Airport, Male. Celebrating nature, craft and connection, the integrated resort project also features the picturesque Fari Marina, the archipelago’s communal beating heart built around a vibrant Fari Beach Club, charming boutiques and a selection of handpicked, upscale food and beverage options.
Spaces have been masterfully designed by renowned architects from Studio Mk27 (by Marcio Kogan), Kengo Kuma & Associates, and Kerry Hill Architects, to bring about a delicate balance of serene and social. One of the islands is home to a thoughtful hospitality campus; Fari Village is a dedicated island for staff with a focus on community, education, and engagement, and is the first of its kind in the Maldives.
This also marks the second integrated resort project in the island nation, with the first being CROSSROADS Maldives.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Crown & Champa Resorts OFFERS: UP to 40% OFF; Hot deals are extended with booking window till 31 March
- Centara Ras Fushi Resort: Save UP to 50%, book till 31 March 2021 - stay Now - 30 April 2022
- InterContinental Maldives: min 4 nights from 1460.00 usd with complimentary return transfers for two and much more benefits
- Accorhotels Maldives: Maldives destination offer
- Baros Maldives: BLISSFUL BAROS offer with airport transfers, breakfast and dinner included.
- Dhigali Maldives: Dhigali Family Escape package - safe at least 48% !
- Anantara Resorts Maldives: Deals start from USD 464
- Constance Maldives: Up to 40% OFF
- Kandima Packages: As low as US$ 400 per night
- Coco Collection: ISLAND ESCAPE Offer - Use the code “ISLANDESCAPE” to get up to 15% off;
- You & Me Maldives: Honeymoon Offer, Repeaters Discount
- Kihaa Maldives: up to 40% OFF Members Only
- Cinnamon Velifushi Maldives: 55% Off All Rates Special Offer from $337.
- Reethi Faru Resort: TWO BEDROOM SUITE FAMILY PACKAGE
The Maldivian archipelago will be anchored by three world-class hospitality brands set to open in Q2 2021.
In line with Pontiac Land’s defining hallmarks of excellence and exceptional service, luxury hotel operators Capella Hotels & Resorts, The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, and Patina Hotels & Resorts will manage the properties on Fari Islands. Recognised for their tailored approach to hospitality, each of the three handpicked brands offers complementary but distinguishing experiences, ensuring that every visit to the archipelago is uniquely perfect, no matter the occasion.
Fari Islands will push the boundaries of Maldivian hospitality, pursuing creative collaborations with renowned names in art, music, culinary arts, photography, fashion and design. Programmes are designed to foster a sense of community, whilst maintaining a deep appreciation for the Maldives’ natural beauty.
At Fari Islands, a spacious purpose-built Fari Village with a people-first approach is dedicated to developing the next generation of Maldives’ top hoteliers. Employees can look forward to thoughtful town planning, a full range of recreational facilities and amenities, continuous development opportunities, and an active social calendar. Fari Islands seeks to grow a family that embodies and champions the unparalleled Fari experience.
Ritz-Carlton Hotel Maldives
Located in North Male Atoll, The Ritz-Carlton Maldives Fari Islands is a part of Rah Falhu Huraa lagoon development, a lively integrated Marina Village and Resort Destination with world-class luxury living and recreation facilities.
Set amidst white sandy beaches, turquoise lagoons, and coral reefs, the contemporary design of the resort is crafted by Kerry Hill Architects. Stretching over four islands, The Ritz-Carlton Maldives Fari Islands will feature a collection of 100 island and overwater villas ranging in size from one to three bedrooms, all appointed with the ultimate in luxury that defines the Ritz-Carlton name worldwide. Each villa has panoramic views of the ocean and is fitted with private pools and covered sundecks.
The resort’s five food and beverage options, distributed throughout the four islands, will offer guests all-day dining along with Italian, Chinese and Japanese teppanyaki specialties. The property features also a full suite of wellness and recreation facilities for all age groups include an experiential Kids Club, Recreation Club and Spa.
Highly experienced Maldives veteran, Mark Hehir, has been hired as General Manager.
The Ritz-Carlton Maldives Fari Islands is 50 minutes away from the Maldives main Velana International Airport by speedboat and 10 minutes by seaplane.
Look out across the lagoon. Endless blue sea, and endless possibilities. Listen to the lapping water from inside your suite, or a waterfront seat. Make your daydreams a reality. Part of the one of a kind integrated development, Capella Maldives is a fusion of island life philosophy and Capella’s dedication to spectacular facilities and a true celebration of discovery and individuality.
Capella Maldives finds synergy between authentic island life and the contemporary elements that make up the perfect escape from the every day. Designed by renowned Japanese architect Kengo Kuma and Hong Kong based interior designer André Fu, all 64 villas and mansions located on land or over water, are immersed in the beauty of the surrounding lagoon.
Keveli – signature oceanfront dining destination with immersive dining concepts in 4 uniquely designed dining quadrants
American steakhouse with chophouse-style dining and Californian wines
Michelin-starred Omakase Bar
Set to open in Q4 2020, Patina Maldives was designed by Brazilian architect Marcio Kogan. The resort will have 90 beach and water villas, ranging from one to three bedrooms. Accompanying the villas, the resort will also have 20 Fari Studios.
Located in the North Atoll of the Maldives, Fari Islands is home to island artistry—an elevated Maldivian destination that celebrates nature, craft and connection. Patina Maldives will be situated on the island that forms the heart of the social destination: the Fari Marina is built around a Beach Club, with boutiques and a variety of handpicked, upscale food and drink options. Guests of Patina Maldives will enjoy freedom of movement across the islands, which gives every guest the choice of privacy and seclusion or a vibrant social center.
North Malé also known as northern Kaafu is the main atoll in the Maldives, where in the first time in the country the tourism was launched. The capital of Maldives, Male City and Velana International Airport (MLE) are also located in the North Male Atoll. The atoll is home to LUX* North Male Atoll and to a great collection of luxury 5* star resorts and budget guest houses. Diving, relaxation and surfing are the main types of outdoor activities in this atoll and the pristine beauty of the paradise islands of North Male attracts visitors from all over the world. Read More
The Fari Islands in the Maldives are located in the North Malé Atoll, 50-minutes by speedboat from Malé International Airport. The archipelago features three world-class hotels, a vibrant Marina and a purpose-built Village campus dedicated to providing the highest quality of life for the staff.
LiveAboard.com Special Deals (01.03.21) in Maldives
- Horizon 3 - 04 Apr 2021 - from €2,111.00 - Addu – Fuvahmulah - Huvadhoo - Early Bird Deal - 5% off
- Moonima - 04 Apr 2021 - from €1,312.00 - The Central Atolls: North Male, Ari, Vaavu and South Male Cruise 7 nights - (26% OFF)
- Princess Rani - 18 Apr 2021 - from €1,240.00 - Addu - Male - Valid on new bookings only.
- Maldives Aggressor II - 02 May 2021 - from €1,857.00 - Best of Maldives (Male - Male) - Travel the World Special! (25% OFF)
- Nautilus Two - 3 Jun 2021 - from €1,344.00 - Ari and South - €640 OFF on Summer Specials!
- Blueshark One - 5 Sep 2021 - from €1,075.00 - Central Atolls - For New Booking Only. Valid until March 31, 2021
- Emperor Serenity - 12 Sep 2021 - from €1,429.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - (25% OFF)
Best Hotels in Maldives
Hotels near Male Airport
Best of Maldives
Recent Posts 04.03.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Maldives Guesthouses Reopen after COVID-19 closure
- Enjoy Fantastic Vacation in Maldives 2021 with Crown & Champa Resorts special offers
- Anantara Kihavah unveils collection of Luxury Private Pool Residences
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives has announced its partnership with Jean-Michel Cousteau
- OZEN LIFE MAADHOO hosts Indian Celebrity wedding
- LUX* Maldives Luxury Resorts announces new appointments
- Amilla Maldives celebrates Easter in collaboration with Ministry of Crabs
- 5 Romantic Ways to enjoy Mirihi Island
- 10 Luxury Hotels in Maldives for Solo Travelers
- Discover an Unique places to Stay in the Maldives
- Maldives named world’s most Instagrammed tourist location
- Vakkaru Maldives welcomes innovative Wellness specialist Domingos Folgado
- Experience the Maldives Best Vacations on board Luxury private yacht
- Most Romantic Luxury Vacation Deals in Maldives You Don't Want to Miss
- Enjoy your Vacation in Paradise with this 10 Free Transfer offers
- 10 Best Hotels in Maldives for Under $200 per Night
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
Best Dine By Design Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Local Islands for Snorkeling
Want to snorkel with manta rays, whale sharks and sea turtles or maybe above scenic house reef on your next budget trip in the Maldives? The Maldives is one of theRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More