An Egg-citing Easter Escape awaits the Whole Family at Hard Rock Hotel Maldives and SAii Lagoon Maldives!
Best Family Hotels near Male
21 March, 2022
Relaxation and quality time spent with the family are always priceless. Those looking for an egg-citing escape and a special way to celebrate Easter this year can visit the CROSSROADS Maldives, home to its world-class resorts – Hard Rock Hotel Maldives and SAii Lagoon Maldives, Curio Collection by Hilton.
Throughout the Easter period, both Resorts will host family-friendly and egg-citing games, crafts, activities, full of music and fabulous entertainment in a fun and playful environment that will surely delight everybunny.
Easter arrives early at SAii Lagoon Maldives. The celebration commences on 11 April 2022 with heaps of exciting daily outdoor fun activities organized by the SAiilanders at Koimala & Maalimi’s Junior Beach Club & Camp from biking around the island, physical fitness activities, wall art decor to sandcastle making competition all throughout the Easter period. Activities are carefully curated with the perfect holiday in mind for kids and families with a fun-learning programme.
Enjoy the excitement of the carnival atmosphere at Hard Rock Hotel Maldives, as the resort kicks-off the celebration on 15 April 2022. Expect line-up of fun and egg-citing activities for all ages happening at Roxtars (Kids Club) from Easter Bunny pizza making, Bunny Glow in the dark disco, Easter-themed arts and crafts, fun Easter games, scavenger hunt, special dinner and show, friendly water gun fight to family movie nights.
Easter Bunny is busy hiding eggs since the beginning of this year at CROSSROADS Maldives. So be ready to dress up your kiddos in their Easter best costume for a photo-ops opportunity and join Easter Bunny in hunt of prize-filled eggs and plenty of family memories to be made during your stay at either Hard Rock Hotel Maldives or SAii Lagoon Maldives, Curio Collection by Hilton.
Find out more about Easter activities at CROSSROADS Maldives;
Book your Maldives getaway early on our website and receive exclusive savings of up to 28% on Bed & Breakfast and other exclusive perks.
Recent Posts 03.02.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Best pick for when you’re planning Maldives Family Adventure: Anantara Kihavah
- Stories: COMO Hotels and Resorts, February 2023
- From Romantic escape to Wellbeing experiences and other COCO news this month
- Jumeirah Maldives unveils love in bloom Valentine’s Day experiences
- Paradise Island resort celebrates Green Key award
- Latest News from Kandima, February 2023
- This Is Your Joyful Maldivian Adventure – 20% OFF at VARU by Atmosphere
- Anantara Hotels expand Europe Portfolio with the opening of Anantara Plaza Nice Hotel
- OBLU SELECT Lobigili' beaches is Your ideal castaway in Paradise
- Latest News from Kuramathi Maldives resort, January 2023
- Things to Do on Valentine's Day at Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches Free Transfers from Male, Hulhumale
- Mastercard announces launch of its Priceless programme in Maldives
- Angsana' Maldives resort relaunches as Dhawa Ihuru
- Sustainability technology at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa
- Discover the taste of Bangkok’s Haoma at W Maldives this February
- Rooftop dining experience with the new menu at Maagiri Hotel’ Peak restaurant
- Explore + Relax: A great way to unwind at Dhigali Maldives
- Green side of Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon
- Why sustainability is key of success at The Nautilus Maldives
- It's Time for New journey: Discover Your Dream Vacation with Dusit Thani Maldives
- Sri Lanka Bucket List: Best Things to Do with Anantara Hotels
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives hosts Michelin star events this February
- Where to Feel the Love: VALENTINE’S AT OZEN
- Valentine's celebrations: Festival of romance at Hurawalhi Maldives
- Amilla Maldives resort unveils Intimate Self-Service Wedding Venue
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Hard Rock Hotel Maldives
Best Experience: Couples, Families, Water Villas, Dining, Shopping, Nightlife, Activity
Located within Emboodhoo Lagoon, Hard Rock Hotel Maldives is your all-access guide to the great life in The Marina @ CROSSROADS, the first integrated resort destination in the Maldives. Opened on september 2019, and only a 15-minute boat jorney from Malé airport the resort offers direct access to an entertainment island with dining, shopping, and more fun activities. Hard Rock Hotel in the Maldives takes inspiration from the tropical surroundings, incorporating authentic notes of regionally-inspired music memorabilia throughout.
This highly anticipated property also offers vacationers direct access to The Marina @ Crossroads, the Maldives’ first integrated lifestyle island which houses a rich combination of world-class offerings, including entertainment, retail, fine dining and outdoor activities. The facilities offered by The Marina include a 30-berth marina, the Junior Beach Club and Camp, the Crossroads Event Hall, the Maldives Discovery Centre, the Marine Discovery Centre, and a world-class beach club by Cafe Del Mar. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More