Pullman Maldives Maamutaa Resort Unveils New Undersea Aqua Villas
Best All Inclusive Resorts in The Maldives
21 January, 2020
The Pullman Maldives Maamutaa Resort has officially opened their two Aqua Villas, situated underwater- delivering a new definition of serenity and calmness for the 2020 season.
The villas’ design stands out, with the focus being on the marine life. The new 113 square meter villas feature two bedrooms- one above and one under the lagoon waters of the resort. Delivering over water endless blue scenery and underwater serenity of the marine life surrounding the villas, a stay at one of these villas would truly be an once-in-a-lifetime experience.
The villas are in a prime position to watch the sunrise and are only a short walk to Sol Rising — the hotel’s healthy café serving breakfast treats and healthy juices.
Along with the resorts luxurious features and the unbeatable scenery, the Aqua Villas offers out of the box experiences, every step of the stay will be a little more exciting and a little more different.
The Undersea Aqua Villas have their very own private pool, 02 bedrooms featuring 2 king-sized beds for the guests to find comfort and laze away their vacation hours. The Villas also features an island bathtub for all the fun, indoor and outdoor rain showers for guests to enjoy their time in total privacy
In Maldives, underwater villas are not found in every resort and still being a rarity- these villas with their unique interior and the resorts leisure reputation will be yet another reason for travelers to choose Maldives in 2020.
A newcomer to the Maldives booming tourism industry, AccorHotels is on a major expansion drive with eight existing properties and one under development in the island nation. The French multinational hotel group runs Mercure Maldives Kooddoo Resort, Fairmont Maldives Sirru Fen Fushi, Mӧvenpick Resort Kuredhivaru Maldives and Raffles Maldives Meradhoo, as well as the recently-opened Pullman Maldives Maamutaa.
Recent Posts 23.09.2020
- Top 10 most Remote Luxury Resorts in Maldives
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Choosing room type that's right for You at Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- Reethi Beach Resort reopens with a new room category
- Reethi Faru Resort Opens new Deluxe Beach Pool Villas
- OZEN Reserve Bolifushi appoints Falaaz Ismail as sales director
- 'Work smart' from Paradise at Grand Park Kodhipparu Maldives
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ (updated)
- Maldives to Reopen the Resorts: Here is the Schedule (updated)
- Seaside Finolhu Ready to Open Following Exciting Transformation
- Emperor Maldives starts 'Lucky Trip' offer with guaranteed liveaboard spot
- Soneva launches Virtual Wine Tasting
- Must Do Experiences at Constance Moofushi
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives features new butler concept
- These Hotels are now Offering Free Covid PCR test in the Maldives
- Top 10 Things to Do at Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- The 10 Most Amazing Places for Travel Photo in Maldives
- 10 Reasons You Should Add Waldorf Astoria Maldives to Your 2021 Bucket List
- Maldives Guest Houses to Reopen from 15 October
- 10 Reasons Why We Love Diving Safari in The Maldives
- Soneva Fushi Opens New One - and Two-bedroom Over-Water Villas
- Experience The Ultimate All-Inclusive Holiday at Emerald Maldives
- The Best Local Islands for Budget Family Holiday
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Pullman Maldives Maamutaa Resort
Best Experience: for Couples and Families, Activities, Vegetarians, All Inclusive, diving
Pullman Maldives Maamutaa Resort is a 5-star lifestyle getaway in one of the most pristine atolls in the South of the Maldives. Opened on september 2019, the 120 villas resort offers an immersive art and design experience with a holistic integrated approach to wellbeing. The gorgeous, unspoilt Maamutaa Island spans 195,000 sqm is located just 10 minutes by speedboat from the newly opened Kooddoo Airport. Located both overwater and on the beach, guests shall choose their residence with the unbelievable option of underwater bedroom suites. While the water-sport center is entertaining you with number of fun activities, there are 6 F&B outlets with a-la-carte options are part of the all-Inclusive experience icluding the Phat Chameleon, a complete organic, vegan and vegetarian restaurant. Fitness and Wellbeing centers, teen-only club, kids club, spa, wedding pavilion, tennis court and gardens are just among the various resort facilities here. Read Full Review
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More