Pullman Maldives All-Inclusive Resort
Best Experience: Couples, All Inclusive, Family, Activities, Vegetarians
Updated June, 2020
Pullman Maldives Maamutaa Resort is a 5-star lifestyle getaway in one of the most pristine atolls in the South of the Maldives. Opened on september 2019, the 120 villas resort offers an immersive art and design experience with a holistic integrated approach to wellbeing. The gorgeous, unspoilt Maamutaa Island spans 195,000 sqm is located just 10 minutes by speedboat from the newly opened Kooddoo Airport.
Beautifully placed amidst the spectacular lagoon stuffed with vibrant and hypnotic marine life and unmatched and unique options for scuba diving and snorkeling along with various other water sports experiences, the Pullman Maamutaa Resort is presenting spacious and luxurious residences that are special for couples and families with five star room amenities. Located both overwater and on the beach, guests shall choose their residence with the unbelievable option of underwater bedroom suites. While the water-sport center is entertaining you with number of fun activities, there are 6 F&B outlets with a-la-carte options are part of the all-Inclusive experience icluding the Phat Chameleon, a complete organic, vegan and vegetarian restaurant. Fitness and Wellbeing centers, teen-only club, kids club, spa, wedding pavilion, tennis court and gardens are just among the various resort facilities here.
LiveAboard.com Special Deals this week in Maldives
- Adora - 06 Dec 2020 - from €1,383.00 - Best of Maldives - 7Nights/8Days - 20% OFF
- Emperor Explorer - 06 Dec 2020 - from €1,749.00 - The Best of Maldives - €350 Off! Rates include discount
- Adora - 13 Dec 2020 - from €1,462.00 - Best of Maldives - 7Nights/8Days - 15% off
- Scubaspa Yang - 19 Dec 2020 - from €2,355.00 - Best of Maldives - Group or charter booking specials available. Please contact us for details.- 25% OFF
- Maldives Aggressor II - 03 Jan 2021 - from €1,718.00 - Best of Maldives (Male - Male) - $1000 OFF! Rates include discount.
- Seafari Explorer - 10 Jan 2021 - from €1,363.00 - The Central Atolls: North Male, Ari, Vaavu and South Male Cruise 7 nights - 15%
- Blue Voyager - 12 Jan 2021 - from €1,687.00 - Best of the Southern Atolls (Malé - Kooddoo) - 20% OFF
- Emperor Serenity - 17 Jan 2020 - from €1,829.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - €170 OFF! Rates include discounts.
- Blue Spirit - 14 Feb 2021 - from €2,510.00 - Far South (Gan-Kooddoo) - 20% OFF
- Horizon 3 - 04 Apr 2021 - from €2,111.00 - Addu – Fuvahmulah - Huvadhoo - Early Bird Deal - 5% off
This resort is far from Male, requiring stops in the Velana airport lounge, domestic flight (50mins out // 1.5hrs return) and then a speedboat. Pullman is not located for a quick night stay once you have factored in additional travel. After you picked up your luggage at the Airport and going out through the customs your holiday starts and you don’t have to care about anything. The resort puts you up in a “VIP” airport lounge making this much less stressful. Speedboat ride 15-20mins from Kooddoo Island to the resort on Maamutaa is seamless. Pullman staff is trying to make you feel comfortable and assists you with every step of that journey. The newest airport at Kooddoo dramatically reduces the travel time to the stunning south of the Maldives which boasts some of the most dramatic landscapes and unexplored reefs in the world.
Arriving in the Maldives itself is nothing special but once you are on the island, it is all worth it. You will be greet upon arrival by with flowers and lots of staff with big smiles, and then walk to reception where you are given a delicious welcome drink and a wet towel. A short while later a staff member will check-in you and next you are transported golf buggy ride to your room.
Pullman Maldives Maamutaa is located at the South of Maldives, in Gaafu Alifu Atoll, which is known for its pristine beaches and a great scuba diving. In our opinion, the Huvadhoo atoll (which is formed by Gaafu Alifu and Gaafu Dhaalu) is the most beautiful and interesting atoll in the country.It is a part of the largest known Atoll in the world. The resort is spread across 12 hectares of dense vegetation and landscaped gardens.
Situated 20 kilometers to the north of the equator, the island of Maamutaa is narrow and oriented from north to south along the edge of the atoll, and, as usual, with such geography you can expect beautiful white beaches stretching from both ends of the island. The island itself is extremely quiet and you will find yourself with the beach and ocean to yourself most of the time. The sunset beach looking at the atoll (into lagoon), is always better than facing the open ocean (surf). The island's southern and northern tips are crowned with a terrific sand spits taht are especially impressive at low tide. It is realy gorgeous! There are two pools near Melange restaurant and one near Souq restaurant. DOWNLOAD RESORT MAP
The Island itself it’s spectacular with the design of the resort making sure you find a new spot to admire day and night. The Maamutaa is pristine, brimming with lush tropical vegetation, immaculately appointed villas and designer touches that make Pullman Maldives less stuffy than it's competitors, and more alive.
The photos do not do justice to how extremely beautiful the resort is. The Maamutaa is covered with tropical vegetation such as breadfruit and coconut trees. The island's interior could be described as real 'jungle' due to a rich abundance of huge banyan trees and tropical palms. There is a freshwater lake in the heart of the island, a rather rare fact in the Maldives. Maamutaa is home to birds and flying foxes and also a curious herons.
The resort built with honeymooners and couples in mind, but the dexterity of the property and staff mean that you'll feel just at home as those celebrating marriage, anniversaries or birthdays. The staff deliver heart-felt service with personality, care and dedication. You can see the resort is a life-line to local residents, and as such, the team treat this as a dream job, and happy staff mean, well... one very happy family. The staff are very friendly and ever ready to help you. No issues and the resort team have excellent communications via radio.
Buggies are available anytime if you want to go places, or you can hire bikes and ride around the island.
Gaafu, or Huvadhoo is not only the second largest atoll in the Maldives it is also on the list of the top 10 largest natural atolls in the world. Located in the southern part of the Maldives 50 km above the equator Gaafu Atoll is administratively divided into two parts: Gaafu Alifu (North Huvadhoo atoll) and Gaafu Dhaalu (South Huvadhoo atoll) and has 235 islands with capitals: Villingili (North) / Thinadhoo ( South) Read More
Nestled on the idyllic island of Maamutaa in the Gaafu Alifu Atoll, The Pullman Resort's setting is the closest thing to paradise. Guests, no doubt, will feel at the edge of the world, away from worldly bustle and stress. Surrounded by the azure waters of a shallow lagoon, and with lush tropical greenery and lake, this private enclave can be easily reached via air or sea transfer from Male International Airport. Domestic Flight transfer takes 55 minutes from Male International Airport to Local Airport “Kooddoo”. Speedboat transfers take 10 minutes from Local Airport “Kooddoo” to Resort. A direct transfer from Velana International Airport to Pullman Maldives is also available via a 80-minute journey by seaplane.
Villas and Suites
The all-inclusive Pullman Maldives Maamutaa boasts 122 decadent villas, including two exclusive Aqua Villas featuring bedrooms submerged beneath the turquoise waters for a truly memorable experience of the region’s marine life up close. The resort has the 80 spacious bungalows set over water or the 40 dotted around the pristine beach.
Rooms are excellent with outdoor bathrooms (2 showers). Top quality air con and wifi, villa cleaned daily, minibar replenished twice daily (and free items incl chocolates and food bars). You have a cute glass floor to see fish under villa. View in the morning is breathtaking. you have two lounge chairs plus a covered outdoor lounge.. The resort itself is meticulously looked after and is a credit too all involved.
Pictures of the resort rooms don’t do it justice. Spacious rooms, comfortable bed and all the usual amenities included coffee machine ironing table etc. Nice outside space to enjoy the views and room service. Access to the water is easy, just abide by the tide for best snorkelling.
Pullman's white sand beaches is one of those picture perfect stretches of soft sands that have made the Maldives famous across the world. If you stay at beach villas facing west, this beach offers a perfect sunset. There is a stretch of sand which is submersed by just a foot of water, so you can walk out into the sea which is an amazing experience.
Pullman Maldives has set ready 13 units of perfect beach villas on its white sandy beach adjacent to the lagoon. With spacious interiors and five star luxury room amenities, these basic yet comfy residences are sure to provide top-notch accommodation for its guests. With one bedroom, the villa type will accommodate up to 3 adults or 2 adults plus one children and one infant at maximum which is quite the highest for such a one bedroom villa type.
For couples who would like endless fun on the beach on their private get-away for their honeymoon celebration in Maldives, the Beach Villas is a great option to book. Expect all the seclusion with tropical vegetation covering the villa from all around. These honeymoon suites are coming with a adequately spacious private pool on the private deck which would open to the part of their private beach.
With even more spacious interiors and added facilities and luxury room amenities, there are 2 units of beautifully built family villas with private beach. Accommodating 3 adults or 2 adults plus 3 children and 1 infant, these would make best family residences at the resort with moderate budget. Families shall have uncontrolled amount of fun and merry making on the beach where they would have portion of private beach.
Unmatched design and spectacular interiors are the highlights of Family Beach Villas that are coming with a spacious private pool on the deck. Your private beach area would extend to its the public beach area adjacent to the lagoon where you would have lounges to take a sunbath. At a maximum, the villa will accommodate up to 3 adults or 2 adults plus 3 children and 1 infant.
2 Bed Room Beach Pool Villa can be perfect for a convenient accommodation for families at Pullman Maldives Maamutaa with two bedrooms that are adequately spacious and will accommodate 5 adults or 4 adults plus two children and 1 infant. With a private pool on the veranda and a lengthy portion of private beach area, guests shall have various luxury amenities in the villa which will be hundred percent beyond your imagination about the luxury of Maldives.
The biggest residence at the resort with vast area, and four bedrooms that would allow in 10 guests or 8 adults plus 1 child and 1 infant. This is perfect for if you would like a Maldives trip in group like families and friends. Along with various room amenities and luxury facilities, complimentary features will also accompany your accommodation like mini-gym and dedicated buggy for your personal transportation around the island. You will have a personal butler and chef who are more happy to provide you your favorite dishes anytime.
The resort's Ocean Villas are perfect for couples who would like the presence of lagoons and water for their romantic togetherness. With the over water existence of these villa residences, guests shall have private deck with lounges from where they can watch and enjoy the serene ocean water gulping their drinks from minibar. Lovely glass floor in the bedroom - you can see a variety of different fish especially at night time. Villa is spacious & have gorgeous bathroom with big bath, one outdoor shower & one indoor (there's also another shower on the deck by the infinity pool), an area to dry your wet clothes, his & hers sinks on both sides - just everything is perfectly for the guest comfort. Nice variety of teas, coffees, snacks, wine & spirits. Villa is cleaned twice a day & the cleaning team always leaves a little sweet surprise for you.
Lengthiest stretch of villas on the island with 53 rooms located over water provided with all the best views and ambiances that would only multiply the experience of resort accommodation. Coming with one bedroom and luxury room amenities, there would be a private pool on your deck with all the privacy and seclusion from others where you would have furniture for you couples to relax and catch up.
Exquisite accommodations are beyond words. Each day you'll step out onto the deck, you are awestruck by the beauty of what surround the water villa. A daily parade of colorful fish, playful sting rays, sea turtles, baby reef sharks, comical little crabs. Each day will greet You with something memorable and fun.
For honeymooners, Overwater Pool Suites are always the perfect choice. These 4 units of are perfect for couples with much more privacy with a private pool on your deck. Get some snacks and drinks from your mini-bar and spend your time watching the lagoon. Luxury room amenities are prepared for you here. The opportunity for direct access onto the lagoon gives you a lot of fun enjoying water sports and activities.
In 2020 Pullman Maldives Maamutaa Resort has officially opened its two Aqua Villas.
The new villas, at 1,216 square foot, have two bedrooms, with one submerged beneath the turquoise waters exposing guests to the island’s vibrant marine life and endless coral reef. Guests can discover the magic of the ocean whilst enjoying the luxurious comfort that Pullman Maldives Maamutaa has to offer. The villas are a rarity in the Maldives, and Pullman is proud to be a leader in immersive travel for this destination.
The villas’ design stands out, with the focus being on the marine life. Not only is there an aquarium as a bedroom — which provides an open view of the living creatures — but there is also a private pool, a second bedroom looking out across the ocean, and a beautiful outside bathroom. Guests can always see what might be swimming below.
The villas are in a prime position to watch the sunrise and are only a short walk to Sol Rising — the hotel’s healthy café serving breakfast treats and healthy juices. Complete with a large swimming pool, also facing east, it’s the perfect location to relax in the early hours.
Restaurants and Bars
Pullman is serious about its cusine. Gourmets will feel at home in the resort's 6 restaurants and bars, and quality of cooking and ingredients first class.Some required prior reservations and some are walk in. Melange, Souk Oven, Phat Chameleon, the Hub, Saffron Affair, Sol Rising are all places to either eat or snack. All are delicious and varied to the taste or palate required. Uniquely for The Maldives, Pullman Maamutaa Resort offers a modern interpretation of ‘island influenced’ dining experience caters to all tastes and desires where the outlets each have their own touches each delivering a taste sensation with all the meals. Even the buffet Melange is 5 star quality food and table service. A big mix of all types of food - it is like having 5* ultra luxury hotel sunday brunch quality available to you for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The resort has it's own farm to table herbs and vegetables from the exquisite on property organic garden. You will never have to eat the same thing twice.
Canapé’s at the Hub are a nice compliment to a drink or two. The drinks are always plentiful, well made and presented. Just take a look at the Wine and Cocktail list.
This all inclusive resort will pleasantly surprise you with such high food standards throughout. Along with the food what make this place exceptional is the constant great service.
With fixed meal hours, MÉLANGE is the resort's main restaurant (sunset side) that's features Arabic, Italian, French, Chinese and Indian cuisine.
Opened throughout the day for breakfast, lunch & dinner the restaurant is sure to provide super-luxury ambiance for your variety dining experience in here with attractive interiors, comfortable seating and extra-hospitable staffs who would help your moments in here more charming. Best for breakfast hours, the chefs here all the more equipped to prepare for you variety culinary dishes for all three meal times from using Arabic, Italian, French, Chinese & Indian cuisines. With live cooking stations and fruit counters, guests shall also buy themselves various liquors and drinks.
Huge array of live cooking stations make every meal not only different but fresh and great tasting. You'll never go hungry. The chefs can’t do enough for you and are very passionate and enthusiastic about what they do. It is nice to have a bit from each cooking station and all menu items change daily for lunch and dinner.
Dinner at the Melange buffet is very good with variety of grilled seafood & meats. Cakes & desserts not only look amazing but are also very tasty.
There is the healthy corner at the international buffet breakfast; variety of yogurts, overnight oats, chia seeds puddings, housemade kambucha, fresh coconut water and much more. Of course there are different stations, everything you wish for really, to enjoy eggs cooked to order, hash browns etc. Waffles & pancakes are to die for, fresh fruits & juices... just everything! The dessert and fruit station has fresh Kombucha. In addition to your staple of omelette station, hash browns, bacon, pastries - the Chinese section has really good fried noodles, and pork. The seafood and fish curry, pancake and waffles made to order - are also not to miss.
The Chef Philippe Wagenfurher is overseeing a great team who prepares delicious meals that will become a real pleasure for most of your senses. All his team is looking to cook the best plate for you and you must try all as they are all different but so good.
The heaven for vegans and vegetarians Phat Chameleon is an other important place to eat at the resort which you should be visiting at least once during your stay! Staying true to very its name, the Phat Chameleon is a vegetarian restaurant located amidst the herb and vegetable garden on the island providing an adventurous in-forest dining experience secluded by the lush vegetation. Open for lunch and dinner, this is an unique way of satisfying the guests with lavish menu of vegetarian food items. Enjoy fresh vegetarian delights, soups, hot and cold salads and various. The wine offerings for all inclusive are again much better than rivals. Phat Chameleon is a dining spot, where local ingredients and indigenous flavours can be savoured. Definitely highly recommend for everyone to visit - even if you are not a vegetarian.
Set on the island's sunrise side Souq Oven features Middle Eastern and Levantine cuisines. This is a magnificent spot on the island being home to both international prime meal courses and luxury beverage experience. Italian at lunch and arabic at dinner, guests shall get themselves wide culinary varieties of Mediterranean and Levantine cuisines like Lebanese, Turkish and Italian. Service is amazing from the staff, and food top quality.
Along with enjoying various ethnic desserts and fresh juices made to your instructions, there is a splendid collection of beverages including a Wine Wall that houses over 80 labels handpicked from the best vineyards in the world to go with your meal. The Duck Pappardelle, Lobster and Shrimp linguine are highly recommend. Pana cotta dessert is a must try as well. There is a pool outside which can be quieter and gets more of a breeze which is refreshing.
Another option for breakfast the Sol Rising is an energetic and lively sun-rise dining spot helps you start your day at the resort with a lot more vigor and pleasure. Designed for capturing the shiny and warm morning vibes on this beautiful island, this dining hub means something more than your culinary enjoyment in here. Open for breakfast from early morning, the dedicated chefs in here are preparing for you balanced meals for your breakfast that include super food and detox diet along with yogurt, juices and snacks. All cooked perfectly & with amazing flavours.
Saffron Affair is the evening hang-out hub at the resort where guests shall select from a plenty of liquors and drinks along with finest Tapas, snacks and short-eats. The place would literally be of a saffron thing for its evening atmosphere when sun will seek its way down the water sending around the best of evening vibes. Varieties of cocktails, fresh juices, milk shakes, wines and whiskeys include Spanish, Asian and local makes. If you want top end incl French champagne you can order it, French sparking is included. Favorite with most of the guests the sunset bar deserves a mention with excellent live music, hearted entertainment and fabulous views . Staff are gorgeous, just note there can be slight cultural differences, Slow down when ordering and ask questions.
That's a great idea to travel back to your the sweetest memories of those never-regained time of childhood and to have some great fun on the beach getting you tasty fares from the resort's mobile food cart- Bites on Wheels which features various things like sorbets, fresh cut-fruits and short eats along with various colorful candies strung on sticks.
Activities and Pampering
Many people think of vacation in Maldives as boring. Well we can assure you this is not the case at Pullman Maamutaa. The resort is boasting with beautifully placed amidst the spectacular lagoon stuffed with vibrant and hypnotic marine life and unmatched and unique options for diving and snorkeling along with various other water sports experiences.The amount of activities is super long and mostly all included in your all inclusive package. Jetskiing, Paddle Boarding, Snorkelling, Kayaking, Diving, Sky diving, Gym, Table Tennis, Golf Sim, Karaoke, Walking, Drinking, Eating and Relaxing. And of course Sunbaking, swimming and most importantly sleeping.
The best snorkeling spots are around house reef's 'drop off' inside the atoll (lagoon). Snorkelling is a large part of a Maldives holiday for some. The house reef is only accessible via sunset side water villas or beach. Corals here are much less bleached than other Maldivian resorts which makes for a pleasant surprise. You get to see all the usual suspects; array of rays, reef sharks, lion fish, turtles, clown fish etc etc. House reef snorkelling is provided by boat for “advanced” snorkellers in any package over 5 days. The included trips get booked up well in advance, so do prioritise this on day of arrival if possible. Great knowledge from the marine biologist also make the snorkelling more special. For additional cost you can go did some night snorkelling which is also a superb experience.
You can walk freely into the ocean for miles, see amazing sea life, visit gorgeous sand banks on both sides of the island, rent a bike ($10 per day), visit state of the art gym, play tennis, join yoga class... or have a professional photo session with a fantastic photographer! Oh and not to forget your 1h spa massage is also included.
Also You can enjoy the gym and together ping pong and karaoke (a hidden room in the games room).
Near the northern tip of the island are a sandbank and a tiny island with vegetation and if you are a good swimmer (350m to swim) you can explore them.
Wellness at Pullman Maldives has the most relaxing atmosphere surrounded by fresh sea air, over the azure waters of the Maldives with traditional and ritualistic types of wellness therapies and body massages which would take you down to the fathoms of supreme serenity where your soul will meet the transcendental pleasure for the span of a lifetime. Various types of massages are available from an experienced oriental spa specialists for various parts of your body. Once you are done with the massage with oils, you will be rested in the welcome lounge having some energetic drinks. The staff are highly skilled and attentive to all the clients.
Pullman Maldives is quite a remarkable resort - brand new, very high quality finish , wonderfully designed with absolutely all you could wish for in terms of facilities , location and service. The five star luxury at its best. The accomodation and staff exceed all expectations. Having travelled to other luxury resorts, the benefits of Pullman Maldives are better snorkelling, stunning over water villa, excellent service and quality food choices. Very high end and generous in their all inclusive package. It is totally true the Pullman offers most generous all inclusive in whole Maldives. You will be amazed by the amount of activities & dining options included in the package. If you are looking for some place that you can truly let go and will take your breath away We would thoroughly recommend the Pullman Maamutaa resort to anyone considering a trip to the Maldives.
Why to Stay Here
- Beautiful green island with luxurious vegetation
- An amazing views
- Staff is very willing to please and efficient
- The perfect beach holiday experience
- 2 Aqua Villas each with an underwater bedroom
- Phat Chameleon, a complete organic, vegan and vegetarian restaurant
- The quality of the food, which is exceptional, and the Vegetarian restaurant and Souq Oven are delightful outlets
- 6 F&B outlets with a-la-carte options are part of the all-Inclusive experience
- Located in the south of Maldives with pristine beaches and marine life
- The most generous All-Inclusive resort in the whole of Maldives
- The drinks and liquors used are premium. The quality of the drinks are good and the presentation is great!
- Wonderful vegetarian restaurant. The vegetarian food is brilliant
- Good and generous cocktails
- Excellent massages at the Spa
- The Marine life. You can see sharks, rays, turtles and lot’s of fishes
- Romeo & Juliet with a breathtaking panoramic view of the spotless blue water
- A huge amount of activities. All of them very entertaining and most of them included.
What You Need to Know
- The property is only reachable via a domestic flight from Male International Airport followed by a speed boat ride. Additional charges for the transfer apply.
- Keep in mind it can be a long travel, with still a one hour flight from Malé, but it’s worth it
- Check-in at Pullman Maldives Maamutaa Resort is from 14:00, and check-out is until 12:00.
- Children of any age are welcome.
- A main tip for the holidaymakers is to make a plan, activity & dinner bookings on your first day so that you get the most of your trip.
- the hotel has a two swimming pools
- The most generous All-Inclusive resort in the whole of Maldives
- the hoyel has 2 Aqua Villas each with an underwater bedroom
- Not all water sports are included for free.
- Rooms - sunset felt best location, easy to get to reef, not windy in afternoon, best aspect as looking out to light blue then dark blue water. Villas 601-circa 630.
- The main buffet-style Melange restaurant certainly delivers almost anything your heart can desire.
- The drinks list is so extensive that sometimes when you order a specific wine, it takes a long time to come as they have to source it from somewhere else.
- Honeymoon - let them know if special occasion, there is a nice touch to the room on the night.
- Pick the sunset side, and opt for a beach pool villa for more space, stunning views and steps away from the crystal blue waters.
- Sunset side (inside atoll) is the best to snorkel. Snorkelling gear is free of charge
- Resort included one free snorkel trip which allowed you to see turtles too.
- With such a great minibar included in the room no ice is provided or nearby machine making the refreshments warm very quickly.
- No shade in the kids club outdoor.
- Bikes are $10 each per day with a low speed of the buggy service
- No sun beds on the beach with umbrellas
- Best spot to chill at Saffron Affair with some amazing drinks to watch the colourful melodramatic sunset, over the net hammock bed over the sea to witness beautiful marine life beneath it.
- Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. The name on the credit card used for the booking should correspond to the guest staying at the property.
MALDIVES RESORTS HOT DEALS
- The Nautilus Maldives: Book your House or Residence in advance and benefit from 30% off our Best Available Rate.
- Constance Maldives: Up to 50% discount per booking on accommodation on All Inclusive basis.
- Hard Rock Hotel, Maldives: FASHIONABLY EARLY - Save up to 35% off room rates when you book in advance.
- Baros Maldives: BLISSFUL BAROS - Reopening Offer with airport transfers, breakfast and dinner included. Valid for stays between 1 October 2020 to 22 December 2020 and 10 January 2021 to 22 December 2021.
- Cinnamon Velifushi Maldives: 55% Off All Rates Special Offer. Valid for all new bookings received 02 days or more prior to arrival.
- Radisson Blue Resort Maldives: Stay 3 nights and pay for 2 with Mastercard.
- Kudadoo Maldives: Promotion: 20% off Residences for stays from 1 October 2020 until 05 April 2021
- Kagi Maldives Spa Island: Enjoy 40% opening offer for stay until 23rd Dec 2020
- Komandoo Maldives: Enjoy a discount of up to 40% during this festive season, when you book a stay between November 1st 2020, and January 15th 2021.
- Veligandu Maldives: Last Minute Offer – Save 35%* Stay Window from Nov 1, 2020 – Dec 23, 2020. Booking Window from Oct 30, 2020 – Nov 30, 2020.
Best Hotels in Maldives
Best of Maldives
Recent Posts 22.11.2020
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ (updated)
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Maldives to Reopen the Resorts: Here is the Schedule (updated)
- Maldives Guesthouses Reopen after COVID-19 closure
- 10 Best Maldives luxury Resorts with Tennis courts
- Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa shines with World Luxury Awards and Hotel of The Year Awards
- Baros Maldives: Christmas time on a sublime tropical private island
- Emerald Maldives Resort hosts Christmas with a Tropical Twist
- The Standard Huruvalhi Maldives reopens Dec 5 with special offers
- OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI is Opening on 3 December
- Tipsarevic Luxury Tennis at Vakkaru Maldives brings some of the world’s best tennis players to idyllic Baa Atoll
- Liveaboards and Diving safaris in Maldives now provide In-Vessel PCR Test
- Seaside Finolhu’s Crab Shack wins Global Luxury Beachside Restaurant at the World Luxury Restaurant Awards
- Milaidhoo Island announces Maldivian-themed festive celebrations: "Story of Raajje"
- Dusit Thani Maldives launches new local "Dusit Safeeru" experiences
- Why the Maldives is the Ultimate Luxury Getaway
- Vakkaru Maldives Wins Three Times Over at the 2020 World Travel Awards
- Raffles Maldives Meradhoo Announces ‘Extravaganza’ Festive programme
- Kagi Maldives Spa Island Opens
- Maldives Border Miles: All you need to know
- Centara Grand Island Resort to Reopen on 1st December with New Offers
- Huvafen Fushi Epicurean Adventure
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
Best Dine By Design Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Local Islands for Snorkeling
Want to snorkel with manta rays, whale sharks and sea turtles or maybe above scenic house reef on your next budget trip in the Maldives? The Maldives is one of theRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More