WOW: 'Water Baby' Rashmika Mandanna is having this much Fun in the Maldives
Top Maldives hotels for spotting Indian celebrities
10 October, 2022
Rashmika Mandanna, who made her Bollywood debut with Goodbye, is on vacation in the Maldives at OZEN RESERVE Bolifushi. Ever since the actress checked in to the island nation, she has been keeping her Insta family updated by sharing pictures. On Sunday, the Pushpa star shared a photo of herself relaxing in a pool in blue swimwear. Sharing the post, she wrote, "Water baby". Soon after she shared the post, her fans flooded the comment section with heart and fire emoticons.
Rashmika Mandanna also shared pictures of breathtaking views on her Instagram stories.
On Saturday, Rashmika shared offered a glimpse of her breakfast. In the image, she looks pretty in a white cut-out outfit paired with sunglasses. She can be seen sitting beside the pool enjoying the statement floating breakfast amid the breathtaking view. In the caption, she dropped beach, sunflower and red heart emojis.
The actress, on Monday, shared a set of pictures of herself, happily posing in the sun and she wrote in her caption: "And posing has become a part of my life...But it's ok... If I should pose to look pretty for you all I don't mind." Earlier on Monday, the actress shared a clip from her pool session and she wrote in her Instagram story: "I'm definitely an aqua girl."
Rashmika Mandanna was recently seen in Vikas Bahl's Goodbye, co-starring Amitabh Bachchan and Neena Gupta. In his review for NDTV, film critic Saibal Chatterjee gave the film 2 stars out of 5. An excerpt from his review read: "Goodbye will make you shed copious tears all right but leave you none the wiser about the act of processing of pain and tiding over it. The performances, despite Amitabh Bachchan headlining the cast, are rudimentary. The writing, while achieving an occasional sharp twinge, is inconsistent and aimed at the easily swayed."
About OZEN RESERVE Bolifushi:
OZEN Reserve Bolifushi - A Luxury All-Inclusive Resort is a beautiful island ideal for couples and families looking for hassle-free holiday experience in the Maldives. Expansive white beaches and turquoise waters are just 20 minutes by speedboat from Male airport, with a 24-hour butler service, private pools in each villa and spacious rooms, OZEN Reserve is truly a luxe escape. Surrounded by a gorgeous natural reef and turquoise waters, the private island resort exudes elegance, style, and timeless sophistication. From fabulous overwater villas with slides to exotic fine dining and ice skating by the beach, every experience is meticulously crafted to indulge you with an unforgettable getaway.
The RESERVE™ Plan is generously curated to encompass every element of an ultra-luxe tropical holiday. Every element of your holiday is taken care of from the moment you step onto Bolifushi island. Epicurean delights, premium liquor and wine, watersports, snorkelling, sports and recreation, wellness activities, entertainment, spa rituals, and bespoke services – everything you desire is already included with your exceptional villas and RESERVE staysCheck Availability and Prices
Recent Posts 04.12.2022
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Where to Ring in 2023 in the Maldives
- Latest News from Kandima, December 2022
- Patina’ Festive Atlas – Unforgettable Island Celebrations
- Weekly review: Record Bookings for Cruise, 2023 Trends
- Nova Maldives launches new wellness rituals inspired by traditional Maldivian medicine
- Fari Islands Maldives celebrates the End of Fall with Fari Festival
- Vakkaru Maldives welcomes top Italian tennis pros, Fabio Fognini
- Avani+ Fares Maldives Resort debuts on 1st April 2023
- Cora Cora Maldives marks 1st Anniversary with Its Awards and Prestigious Accolades
- ROBINSON NOONU Announces New General Manager Appointments
- Nature Experiences at Nova Maldives resort
- Explora Journeys unveils Onboard Entertainment and Enrichment programs
- New Cruise Line Explora Journeys details Its First Ship’s Maiden Voyage
- Maldives National Museum celebrates 70th Anniversary
- Health and Wellbeing are in Heart of new Treetop Spa at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Locally Sourced: Dine Sustainably at Le Méridien Maldives resort, Naturally
- Exclusive: Paris Hilton and Carter Reum celebrates first anniversary in Maldives
- Kaani Hotels expand Its Portfolio with development a 250-Bed City Hotel in Ukulhas
- BBM to expand presence Caffè Vergnano coffee in the Maldives
- Anantara Angkor Resort launches an Unique dining experience
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Top Maldives hotels for spotting Indian celebrities
With sunny weather and clear water the Maldives is amongst the most sought after beach destinations by celebrity travellers, including Bollywood celebrities and Indian TV stars. B-town stars tempting us to follow suit by keeping fans updated with fun pictures and videos, and you don’t have to be an A-lister to stay at these luxury resorts.Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More