Keep Sunny Summer Vibes Going at Reethi Beach Resort!
Best Cheap Water Villa resorts in the Maldives
29 May, 2022
The summer is a highly anticipated affair, and you can enjoy classic activities in the Maldives, from beaches to spa, scuba diving and Manta rays watching.
Indulge in a rejuvenating Balinese wellness experience in Reethi Beach Resorts Beach Hut – as close to nature as it can get! Or book your private Manta Excursion including some amazing Underwater Photography!
The Maldives is one of the well-considered destinations on the globe for some self-indulgent pampering, and it’s not only the picturesque white sandy beaches fringed by swaying palms and crystal-clear waters with lush marine life that deliver. The island nation extends from north to south as pearls floating on the Indian Ocean with 26 geographical atolls and more than 1,200 islands, many of which are luxury resorts. In addition, the Maldives is renowned for its spa resorts that give unprecedented recognition as one of the top spa destinations for spa lovers and those looking to relax, re-align and rejuvenate or simply unwind.
Manta Snorkeling with Photography
Guests at Reethi Beach Resort can now experience these wonderful creatures on a selection of private excursions or on the Manta-on-Call program. The team of Ocean Fanatics created a selection of trips, which includes a hassle-free journey to without having to be distracted by taking photos as they will capture your biggest moments underwater for you.
Snorkel freely with these gentle giants while your personal underwater photographer captures your moments with the Mantas. At the end of your stay, you will receive professional videos and pictures for you to keep forever.
Beach-front Open-air hut at Coconut Spa
The Coconut Spa at Reethi Beach Resort is among the very few Spas in the Maldives that offer unique Balinese massages in a beach front setting. With highly skilled Balinese therapists, Coconut Spa provides a pampering experience tailored to meet the needs of the individual, including a variety of massages, body and hair treatments, pedicures, manicures, facials and spa packages. Spa facilities include air-conditioned ‘couples’ and ‘singles’ treatment rooms, a Jacuzzi and Steam Room, a manicure and pedicure area, plus a Spa boutique selling a wide range of their own Spa products.
As life resumes back to normal this summer after a long period of uncertainty and restricted travelling, Coconut Spa Re-Introduces its most on-demand wellness experience. The Open-air beach hut is a unique experience blending the Balinese spa therapy with the distinctive ambience of the thatched hut, directly located at the beach with a fresh breeze flowing through.
Thatched huts are genuinely a great experience, an eco-friendly architecture that provides a calm ambience during the warm summer day. The open-air concept puts you right in the middle of the natural elements. The soothing sound of breaking waves and the cool ocean breeze enhances your experience by calming your body and mind while you get fully submerged by the holistic treatment.
About the resort: Reethi Beach Resort is located in the prime location of Baa Atoll, Maldives just a quick 15 minutes by speedboat from Hanifaru Bay – a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve. The island is a pioneer in the atoll of sustainable tourism and has recently been awarded the Green Globe Certification, demonstrating the long-term environmental commitments of the Resort. During the upcoming months, manta rays and whale sharks are to be seen around the island including the infamous Hanifaru Bay to which regular excursions are conducted to experience spectacular memories with these gentle giants.
Recent Posts 24.11.2022
- The Travel Calendar for November 2022 in the Maldives
- Where to Ring in 2023 in the Maldives
- Kudadoo welcomes Hania, master of Wellness this holiday season
- Kandima Maldives resort announces Key Leadership Appointments
- Diamonds Thudufushi Beach & Water Villas opens new Marine laboratory
- Capture Holiday Magic in Maldives and save up to 30% with Amari Havodda
- Coral Reef restoration at Hurawalhi Maldives
- Amilla Maldives Resort Teams Up with Olive Ridley Project to Protect Turtles
- 7 reasons The Nautilus is Now One of the Maldives most exclusive hotels
- Maldives wins ‘Best Romantic Destination’ at T+L India’s Best Awards
- Vakkaru Maldives launches Jungle Cinema and Anguru Teppanyaki
- A round-up of the latest Cruise news
- Nova Maldives resort Announces New General Manager Appointments
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi hosts first workplace mental health awareness programme
- Make Dine Around to Complete the Holiday of Your Dreams in Maldives
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort Announces New General Manager Appointment
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? November 2022
- Who pays the bills: People's Majlis approved TGST and GST Hike
- Celebrate your Romantic moments with ‘The Nooma Experience’ at Baros Maldives
- Latest News from Meeru Island, November 2022
- Manta Trust: What's New, November 2022
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi launches Flying Dress photoshoot experience
- Why Vakkaru Maldives is the World’s Leading Luxury Honeymoon Resort
- Star performances and DJ sets at Sun Siyam Iru Fushi
- LUX* South Ari Atoll Announces Collaboration with lifestyle Fashion brand
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Reethi Beach Resort
Best Experience: Honeymoon, Beaches, Diving, Value
Reethi Beach Resort is located on a tiny island in Baa Atoll. The resort can be reached through a scenic 35-minute seaplane flight from Male. Its elegant villas are built from natural materials in a
typical Maldivian-style, providing comfort in a simple yet contemporary setting. These villas are set amid tropical foliage, fringing a long expanse of powder-soft beach, or on stilts over the clear blue lagoon. There are five restaurants and five bars, poolside and beachfront. Facilities include a PADI 5-star dive centre, a spa & wellness retreat, a water sports centre, a sports complex and a
wide variety of group/private excursions have been carefully selected to explore the untouched beauty of Baa Atoll and the rich culture of its inhabitants. READ FULL REVIEW
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More