Sun Siyam Iru Fushi Maldives, celebrates receiving a British Airways Holidays Customer Excellence Award
Best Family Resorts in The Maldives
20 May, 2021
The British Airways Holidays Customer Excellence Awards are held in high esteem, acknowledging the finest hospitality establishments across the globe which provide an outstanding level of customer service.
The past 12 months have been very challenging for the hospitality and travel industry worldwide. Sun Siyam Iru Fushi is the flagship property in the Maldivian owned and operated resort portfolio and the luxury five-star resort is delighted to be recognised for its excellent customer service by receiving a British Airways Holidays Customer Excellence Award.
Based entirely on the feedback British Airways Holidays receives from its customers, Sun Siyam Iru Fushi was awarded a very impressive 9.2 out of 10. Reviews are collected from genuine customers via Reevoo (www.ba.com/reviews) – an independent and impartial third‐party company.
Customers are asked to score hotels based on location, service, cleanliness, and sleep quality, as well as provide an overall score out of ten. With just 475 British Airways Holidays Customer Excellence Award’s presented each year, on a global scale, Sun Siyam Iru Fushi is ranked within the top five per cent of their highest rated hotels and resorts. This is a truly remarkable and well‐deserved achievement for this exclusive, island resort.
British Airways Holidays is one of the UK’s leading tour operators, which uses customer feedback to identify top‐rated hotels as part of its commitment to providing high‐quality holidays. Sun Siyam Resorts, the luxury Maldivian hotel and resorts brand are delighted with this highly coveted award. Sun Siyam Iru Fushi is a multi‐award‐winning, five‐star, luxury resort. With an extensive range of accommodation, 15 bars and restaurants, a world‐class kids’ club, and a globally renowned spa with an extensive range of decadent treatments.
“We are delighted that Sun Siyam Iru Fushi Maldives is one of the top‐rated hotels for 2021. In a challenging year of uncertainty, this award is a testament to the hotel’s commitment to offering an exceptional customer experience. I would like to thank our esteemed guests who contributed to our success and to the incredible and talented team at Sun Siyam Iru Fushi, who are exceptionally dedicated, passionate and diligent. We look forward to continuing our relationship and together delivering unforgettable holidays for our customers.” Enthuses Deepak Booneady, Group Director of Business Development at Sun Siyam Resorts.
Sun Siyam Iru Fushi is proud to receive a British Airways Holidays Customer Excellence Award and recognition of its luxury island resort in the Maldives.
ABOUT SUN SIYAM RESORTS
Sun Siyam Resorts is a privately-owned company, established in 1990 with a selection of four luxurious four-star deluxe and five-star properties in the Maldives and one boutique resort in Sri Lanka. Designed for families, friends and couples with a wide variety of stylish rooms, suites and decadent villas all Sun Siyam properties offer an authentic experience, award-winning spas, and a variety of dining options.
For more information and incredible offers, please see the links below:
Recent Posts 15.05.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for May in the Maldives
- Discover an Oasis of Health and Wellness at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- How to Travel green in LUX* South Ari Atoll
- Princess Cruises introduces All-inclusive premier package
- Heritance Aarah Is among World's Top All-Inclusive Resorts
- Say, “Cheers!” to The Platinum Jubilee Weekend at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- Blue Force expands its Liveaboards Fleet in the Maldive
- OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi opens 19th May With Exclusive Private offer
- Latest News from Meeru Island, May
- Euro-Divers Opens Its Doors to Guests at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Soneva Jani welcomes to a Culinary Journey with Lee Westcott
- New AQV Expedition Ship, Ocean Victory, Sets Sail in Alaska
- Dusit Thani Maldives Partners with Local Brand Ogaa
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort Announces Key Appointments
- Three Additional Princess Cruises Ships Return to Service
- Kuredu & Komandoo listed among the 10 Best Dive Resorts in the Maldives
- HAL Adds New Cruises to Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia
- Scuba Schools International launches New Diving App
- Amilla Resort recognized as Sustainable Travel Standard in the Maldives
- What's Hot in The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, May
- Kudadoo Maldives awarded Prestigious Forbes 5-star Rating
- Sip Your Way into Wine Culture at Kuredu Maldives
- AirAsia returns to the Maldives
- Hotel-to-Table: Dine Sustainably at Gili with New Menu and Chef’s Table
- JUST VEG Celebration is Back at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Latest News from Kandima, May
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi Honors First Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award
- Can't-miss deal of the week: 30% Off Special Offer in Filitheyo Island
- OZEN LIFE MAADHOO opens LONU: New age Maldivian concept
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi Luxury Resort Maldives
The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi, the flagship property in The Sun Siyam Resorts’ collection, is located in the northern Noonu Atoll, and is accessible by a 40-minute seaplane flight from the Maldives main Malé Airport. This 221-room resort offers what is arguably the best local resort in the country, including 2 swimming pools, diving center PADI , and the awarded largest spa in the country. The hotel also offers rates that are among the most competitive in the Maldives for this level of 5-star luxury, but it is important to note that the prices of food and beverages rose very quickly. Most of the clean and modern beach villas stand along the white sands and are separated by tropical vegetation; meanwhile, water villas (for guests from 12 years old) have separate terraces with direct access to the turquoise sea. On the 21-hectare island you can enjoy water sports and there are interesting excursions for all ages, as well as divу school, and for couples there is a detached swimming pool “for adults only” and a romantic dinner at candlelit fine restaurants. Families should note that this is one of the few luxury resorts in the Maldives that has a kids club and babysitting services. Read Full Review
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More