Sun Siyam Iru Fushi Maldives, celebrates receiving a British Airways Holidays Customer Excellence Award
Best Family Resorts in The Maldives
20 May, 2021
The British Airways Holidays Customer Excellence Awards are held in high esteem, acknowledging the finest hospitality establishments across the globe which provide an outstanding level of customer service.
The past 12 months have been very challenging for the hospitality and travel industry worldwide. Sun Siyam Iru Fushi is the flagship property in the Maldivian owned and operated resort portfolio and the luxury five-star resort is delighted to be recognised for its excellent customer service by receiving a British Airways Holidays Customer Excellence Award.
Based entirely on the feedback British Airways Holidays receives from its customers, Sun Siyam Iru Fushi was awarded a very impressive 9.2 out of 10. Reviews are collected from genuine customers via Reevoo (www.ba.com/reviews) – an independent and impartial third‐party company.
Customers are asked to score hotels based on location, service, cleanliness, and sleep quality, as well as provide an overall score out of ten. With just 475 British Airways Holidays Customer Excellence Award’s presented each year, on a global scale, Sun Siyam Iru Fushi is ranked within the top five per cent of their highest rated hotels and resorts. This is a truly remarkable and well‐deserved achievement for this exclusive, island resort.
British Airways Holidays is one of the UK’s leading tour operators, which uses customer feedback to identify top‐rated hotels as part of its commitment to providing high‐quality holidays. Sun Siyam Resorts, the luxury Maldivian hotel and resorts brand are delighted with this highly coveted award. Sun Siyam Iru Fushi is a multi‐award‐winning, five‐star, luxury resort. With an extensive range of accommodation, 15 bars and restaurants, a world‐class kids’ club, and a globally renowned spa with an extensive range of decadent treatments.
“We are delighted that Sun Siyam Iru Fushi Maldives is one of the top‐rated hotels for 2021. In a challenging year of uncertainty, this award is a testament to the hotel’s commitment to offering an exceptional customer experience. I would like to thank our esteemed guests who contributed to our success and to the incredible and talented team at Sun Siyam Iru Fushi, who are exceptionally dedicated, passionate and diligent. We look forward to continuing our relationship and together delivering unforgettable holidays for our customers.” Enthuses Deepak Booneady, Group Director of Business Development at Sun Siyam Resorts.
Sun Siyam Iru Fushi is proud to receive a British Airways Holidays Customer Excellence Award and recognition of its luxury island resort in the Maldives.
ABOUT SUN SIYAM RESORTS
Sun Siyam Resorts is a privately-owned company, established in 1990 with a selection of four luxurious four-star deluxe and five-star properties in the Maldives and one boutique resort in Sri Lanka. Designed for families, friends and couples with a wide variety of stylish rooms, suites and decadent villas all Sun Siyam properties offer an authentic experience, award-winning spas, and a variety of dining options.
For more information and incredible offers, please see the links below:
Recent Posts 03.02.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Best pick for when you’re planning Maldives Family Adventure: Anantara Kihavah
- Stories: COMO Hotels and Resorts, February 2023
- From Romantic escape to Wellbeing experiences and other COCO news this month
- Jumeirah Maldives unveils love in bloom Valentine’s Day experiences
- Paradise Island resort celebrates Green Key award
- Latest News from Kandima, February 2023
- This Is Your Joyful Maldivian Adventure – 20% OFF at VARU by Atmosphere
- Anantara Hotels expand Europe Portfolio with the opening of Anantara Plaza Nice Hotel
- OBLU SELECT Lobigili' beaches is Your ideal castaway in Paradise
- Latest News from Kuramathi Maldives resort, January 2023
- Things to Do on Valentine's Day at Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches Free Transfers from Male, Hulhumale
- Mastercard announces launch of its Priceless programme in Maldives
- Angsana' Maldives resort relaunches as Dhawa Ihuru
- Sustainability technology at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa
- Discover the taste of Bangkok’s Haoma at W Maldives this February
- Rooftop dining experience with the new menu at Maagiri Hotel’ Peak restaurant
- Explore + Relax: A great way to unwind at Dhigali Maldives
- Green side of Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon
- Why sustainability is key of success at The Nautilus Maldives
- It's Time for New journey: Discover Your Dream Vacation with Dusit Thani Maldives
- Sri Lanka Bucket List: Best Things to Do with Anantara Hotels
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives hosts Michelin star events this February
- Where to Feel the Love: VALENTINE’S AT OZEN
- Valentine's celebrations: Festival of romance at Hurawalhi Maldives
- Amilla Maldives resort unveils Intimate Self-Service Wedding Venue
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi Luxury Resort Maldives
The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi, the flagship property in The Sun Siyam Resorts’ collection, is located in the northern Noonu Atoll, and is accessible by a 40-minute seaplane flight from the Maldives main Malé Airport. This 221-room resort offers what is arguably the best local resort in the country, including 2 swimming pools, diving center PADI , and the awarded largest spa in the country. The hotel also offers rates that are among the most competitive in the Maldives for this level of 5-star luxury, but it is important to note that the prices of food and beverages rose very quickly. Most of the clean and modern beach villas stand along the white sands and are separated by tropical vegetation; meanwhile, water villas (for guests from 12 years old) have separate terraces with direct access to the turquoise sea. On the 21-hectare island you can enjoy water sports and there are interesting excursions for all ages, as well as divу school, and for couples there is a detached swimming pool “for adults only” and a romantic dinner at candlelit fine restaurants. Families should note that this is one of the few luxury resorts in the Maldives that has a kids club and babysitting services. Read Full Review
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More