An island of pure imagination awaits Easter 2022 at The Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari Islands
Best Exclusive Hotels in The Maldives
05 March, 2022
This Easter, escape for the family holidays at The Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari Islands, which is offering 'An Island of Pure Imagination Easter' programme, ensuring endless fun and precious moments for the whole family.
Parents and children of all ages will delight in the immersive experiences on offer, including a Family Beach Challenge with family relay races and volleyball on the beach, an Easter Egg Colouring Workshop and Easter Egg Beach Hunt; a Bunny Parade where children can show off their hand-made bunny headbands; a Grand Slam Tennis Tournament for sporting guests, and a Bubble Pool Party that will no doubt make the littlest of The Ritz-Carlton fans squeal in delight.
Young crafty hands will love getting out the yarn and scissors for Pom Pom Accessories Making or Maldivian Palm Origami and embracing the stories of the fascinating world we live in with Country Flag Making.
Inspired by Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, the resort will also hold a special Golden Ticket Kids Night Out for Ritz Kids that will show a family Easter movie night alongside games and endless fun.
The Easter weekend will not disappoint, with activities and dinner under the stars, ensuring a magical evening for the whole family to remember. Children will be spoiled for choice of activities; Embrace the tales of the ocean as the youngest of guests can get to Meet the Mermaid as part of an inspiring immersive activity, whilst young budding chefs will not want to miss the mouth-watering Chocolate Truffle Making afternoon.
Easter Turtle Snorkelling and plenty more ocean discovery experiences are also on offer through the legendary Jean-Michel Cousteau Ambassadors of the Environment programme.
An Island of Pure Imagination is available 11th – 17th April 2022, and includes:
- Accommodation in your choice of Villa, One Bedroom or Two Bedroom, overwater or on the beach
- Full Board (drinks not included)
- Shared Speedboat Transfer from/to MLE airport
- A selection of Easter activities for all ages
6 nights at The Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari Islands from USD 31,770++ based on a family of two adults and two children under 12 years of age. Includes accommodation in a one bedroom villa, full board and return transfers from and to Male airport, as well as a selection of Easter activities.
About resort: The Ritz-Carlton Maldives is ideally located at Fari Islands, in the North Malé Atoll of the Maldives, only a 45- minute journey by speedboat or a 10-minute seaplane flight from Malé International Airport. The 5*-star resort features white sandy beaches, turquoise lagoons and coral reefs with marine life. Shaped by the Maldivian sun and shored by the Indian Ocean, guest villas at The Ritz Carlton Maldives, Fari Island range in size from one to three bedrooms. The legendary service is refined by an Aris Meeha, island butler that define The Ritz-Carlton brand. The property also offers a choice of outstanding culinary venues serving an array of international and local cuisines, in addition to a full suite of fitness and recreational facilities including Jean-Michel Cousteau’s Ambassador of the Environment program and a signature Ritz-Carlton Spa featuring Bamford amenities. Spaces have been designed by the renowned Kerry Hill Architects, to bring about a delicate balance of serene and social.
The Ritz-Carlton Maldives is part of Fari Islands, an archipelago that features three world-class hospitality brands inclusive of The Ritz-Carlton. Guests have access to a picturesque Fari Marina – the archipelago’s communal beating heart. Built around a vibrant Beach Club, Fari Marina features charming boutiques and a handpicked selection of dining options.Check Availability and Prices
Recent Posts 15.05.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for May in the Maldives
- Discover an Oasis of Health and Wellness at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- How to Travel green in LUX* South Ari Atoll
- Princess Cruises introduces All-inclusive premier package
- Heritance Aarah Is among World's Top All-Inclusive Resorts
- Say, “Cheers!” to The Platinum Jubilee Weekend at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- Blue Force expands its Liveaboards Fleet in the Maldive
- OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi opens 19th May With Exclusive Private offer
- Latest News from Meeru Island, May
- Euro-Divers Opens Its Doors to Guests at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Soneva Jani welcomes to a Culinary Journey with Lee Westcott
- New AQV Expedition Ship, Ocean Victory, Sets Sail in Alaska
- Dusit Thani Maldives Partners with Local Brand Ogaa
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort Announces Key Appointments
- Three Additional Princess Cruises Ships Return to Service
- Kuredu & Komandoo listed among the 10 Best Dive Resorts in the Maldives
- HAL Adds New Cruises to Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia
- Scuba Schools International launches New Diving App
- Amilla Resort recognized as Sustainable Travel Standard in the Maldives
- What's Hot in The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, May
- Kudadoo Maldives awarded Prestigious Forbes 5-star Rating
- Sip Your Way into Wine Culture at Kuredu Maldives
- AirAsia returns to the Maldives
- Hotel-to-Table: Dine Sustainably at Gili with New Menu and Chef’s Table
- JUST VEG Celebration is Back at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Latest News from Kandima, May
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi Honors First Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award
- Can't-miss deal of the week: 30% Off Special Offer in Filitheyo Island
- OZEN LIFE MAADHOO opens LONU: New age Maldivian concept
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Fari islands is the new Maldivian world-class resort experience that's home to 3 luxurious hotels: the Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Capella Maldives and Patina Maldives.
Anchored by three world-class hospitality brands within the Rah Falhu Huraa lagoon, Fari Islands is located in the North Malé Atoll of the Maldives, a 50-minute speedboat journey from Velana International Airport, Male. Celebrating nature, craft and connection, the integrated resort project also features the picturesque Fari Marina, the archipelago’s communal beating heart built around a vibrant Fari Beach Club, charming boutiques and a selection of handpicked, upscale food and beverage options. READ MORE
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More