The Ritz-Carlton Maldives features New, locally-inspired Aris Meeha butler concept
Best Neweast Luxury Hotels in The Maldives
14 September, 2020
The Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari Islands has announced Aris Meeha, a butler concept inspired by the royal courts of the ancient Maldives.
In the local Dhivehi language, Aris Meeha refers to a person who is assigned to a royal member, one of the most important positions among the many titles and rankings in the ancient Maldivian royal household.
A distinguished ‘Aris Meeha’ or butler refined by the elegant Ritz-Carlton service tailors a journey of meaningful moments. Similar to a modern-day butler, Aris Meeha fulfils every detail of the life of a royal and is considered to be the closest confidant much like a Gentleman’s gentleman, Lady in Waiting, or Lady of the Chamber.
The concept relates to the The Ritz-Carlton’s motto of ‘We are Ladies & Gentlemen serving Ladies & Gentlemen’.
People being the most valuable asset of the brand, and the close connection of Aris Meeha to the local history and culture, opens an exciting career path for passionate butlers to be part of a team that truly delivers a legendary service.
As part of the resort’s ongoing recruitment process, various new job openings will be announced in the upcoming months, including the remarkable opportunity to fulfil the journey of Aris Meeha, the mission to provide the finest personal service.
Set to open in 2021, the debut Maldives resort by The Ritz-Carlton is ideally located at Fari Islands, in the North Male Atoll of the Maldives. It is a 50-minute journey by speedboat or a 10-minute seaplane flight from the main Velana International Airport.
The resort features white sandy beaches, turquoise lagoons and coral reefs with marine life.
Shaped by the Maldivian sun and shored by the Indian Ocean, guest villas at The Ritz Carlton Maldives, Fari Island are expected to range in size from one to three bedrooms, featuring the refined elegance and legendary service that define The Ritz-Carlton brand.
The property is also expected to offer a choice of outstanding culinary venues serving an array of international and local cuisines, in addition to a full suite of fitness and recreational facilities including a signature Ritz-Carlton Spa.
The Ritz-Carlton Maldives is part of Fari Islands, an archipelago that features three world-class hospitality brands inclusive of The Ritz-Carlton.
The guests are expected to have access to a picturesque Fari Marina – the archipelago’s communal beating heart. Built around a vibrant Beach Club, Fari Marina features charming boutiques and a handpicked selection of dining options.
Spaces have been designed by the renowned Kerry Hill Architects, to bring about a delicate balance of serene and social.
Part of Marriott International, the iconic Ritz-Carlton has 101 luxury hotels and resorts in 30 countries and territories.
The world’s largest hotel chain already runs five resorts in the Maldives: The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort and Spa, W Maldives, The Westin Maldives Miriandhoo Resort, and the JW Marriott Maldives Resort and Spa.
Recent Posts 24.11.2020
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ (updated)
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Maldives to Reopen the Resorts: Here is the Schedule (updated)
- Maldives Guesthouses Reopen after COVID-19 closure
- Dhigali Maldives to reopen on 1st Dec as Premium All-Inclusive Resort
- 10 Best Maldives luxury Resorts with Tennis courts
- Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa shines with World Luxury Awards and Hotel of The Year Awards
- Baros Maldives: Christmas time on a sublime tropical private island
- Emerald Maldives Resort hosts Christmas with a Tropical Twist
- The Standard Huruvalhi Maldives reopens Dec 5 with special offers
- OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI is Opening on 3 December
- Tipsarevic Luxury Tennis at Vakkaru Maldives brings some of the world’s best tennis players to idyllic Baa Atoll
- Liveaboards and Diving safaris in Maldives now provide In-Vessel PCR Test
- Seaside Finolhu’s Crab Shack wins Global Luxury Beachside Restaurant at the World Luxury Restaurant Awards
- Milaidhoo Island announces Maldivian-themed festive celebrations: "Story of Raajje"
- Dusit Thani Maldives launches new local "Dusit Safeeru" experiences
- Why the Maldives is the Ultimate Luxury Getaway
- Vakkaru Maldives Wins Three Times Over at the 2020 World Travel Awards
- Raffles Maldives Meradhoo Announces ‘Extravaganza’ Festive programme
- Kagi Maldives Spa Island Opens
- Maldives Border Miles: All you need to know
- Centara Grand Island Resort to Reopen on 1st December with New Offers
- Huvafen Fushi Epicurean Adventure
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Fari islands is the new Maldivian world-class resort experience that's home to 3 luxurious hotels: the Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Capella Maldives and Patina Maldives.
Anchored by three world-class hospitality brands within the Rah Falhu Huraa lagoon, Fari Islands is located in the North Malé Atoll of the Maldives, a 50-minute speedboat journey from Velana International Airport, Male. Celebrating nature, craft and connection, the integrated resort project also features the picturesque Fari Marina, the archipelago’s communal beating heart built around a vibrant Fari Beach Club, charming boutiques and a selection of handpicked, upscale food and beverage options. READ MORE
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More