Experience the Outstanding creations of Chef Janice Wong at Ritz-Carlton Maldives this October
Best Luxury Hotels near Male
09 September, 2022
This October The Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari Islands is inviting guests to embark on a sensorial journey of edible art with international culinary artist, Chef Janice Wong.
From the 3rd of October to the 6th, Chef Janice will be unveiling her world-renowned edible art installation inspired by the resort’s ‘Defining Moment’ sunset ritual that includes a Maldivian drum performance and an elegant flaming ceremony.
Guests are welcomed to witness the chef’s creations at a Cocoa Pod-To-Bar Masterclass at The Tasting Room, for adults and at Ritz Kids for children. Visitors can now make their reservations to experience a Four-Hands Chocolate-infusion Degustation Dinner with Executive Chef Glen Cooper and embark on a sustainable island trail of Cocoa Tree-Planting with their naturalists.
In September, a small preview in celebration of the Mid-Autumn Festival, will also be presented for guests with Janice Wong’s signature mooncakes with flavors of Double Yolk Lotus Paste and Osmanthus that are packaged in sustainable and reusable boxes, in addition to a Cantonese menu curated by Chef Pak Fan Yuen at Summer Pavilion.
Crowned as “Asia’s Best Pastry Chef” for two years in a row by the World’s 50 Best Restaurants, Janice Wong is the creative mind behind Singapore’s 2am: dessertbar and 2am: lab, Pure Imagination, Soft Haus and Mallow. She has also made a special appearance on MasterChef Australia, Top Chef, the documentary feature film Ottolenghi and the Cakes of Versailles, and has published a series of written works titled Perfection in Imperfection, Dim Sum and verses on Japanese citrus.
The Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari Islands offers 7 unique restaurants and bars for guests to experience. Each dining venue explores the global flavours of the world while adding a Maldivian flair. Chef Cooper and his team look forward to guiding guests on a culinary journey of bespoke experiences, flavours, and sustainable ingredients.
About resort: Set within an integrated Fari Isalnds development, the Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari Island takes center stage. Each of the 100 villas boast floor-to-ceiling glass walls for truly indoor-outdoor living. The hotel puts a tropical spin on the typical Ritz-Carlton glamour, with beachfront and overwater villas, private infinity pools, and personal butler service. In addition to the luxurious guest accommodations, the resort also offers seven restaurants and bars showcasing international cuisine, an overwater spa offering treatments to boost mind, body and soul, and a kids club with daily fun activities, as well as access to the Fari Marina with luxury shopping, dining and entertainment.Check Availability and Prices
Recent Posts 24.09.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- Creative Activities in The Maldives: The ART of Bohemia experience at The Nautilus
- Top Best Places for Swimming & Diving with Whale Sharks
- Netherlands First Anantara Debuts in the Heart of Amsterdam
- Six Senses Laamu launches Sustainability Camp for Kids
- Celebrate the End of Year with Anantara Veli: Reopening Special offer
- Join Wellness retreat with Celebrity Trainer Ramona Braganza at Kandima
- Plan a Festive Getaway of Your Dreams: A Magical Baros Tale
- Marine Conservation at OBLU SELECT Sangeli
- Holland America Line Announces 2024 Grand Australia and New Zealand Voyage
- CROSSROADS Maldives celebrates 3 Years of Service Excellence
- Hard Rock 50th Anniversary Sale is Here: FLASH OFFER 25% off
- Latest News from Meeru Island, September 2022
- Princess Cruises’ New Ship, Sun Princess, to Debut in 2024
- Projekt Delfin in the Maldives has launched
- Scuba Diving experience at Emerald Faarufushi Resort
- Experience Holistic Wellness at The Standard Maldives with Ranjith Saj
- Discover the Freedom of Movement at Soneva Jani this Octobe
- Amilla Maldives resort to host Tennis Clinic with Emma Raducanu
- Masaba Gupta is living her Best Life in the Maldives
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? September, 2022
- Discover the Key to a Good Life at Amilla Maldives this fall
- Mouni Roy enjoys Family weekend in the Maldives
- It's Time to Plan: 2022 Festive Season at Komandoo
- Summer Forever! Experience TASTE OF WINTER at Furaveri Maldives
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Fari islands is the new Maldivian world-class resort experience that's home to 3 luxurious hotels: the Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Patina Maldives and upcoming Capella Maldives resort
Anchored by three world-class hospitality brands within the Rah Falhu Huraa lagoon, Fari Islands is located in the North Malé Atoll of the Maldives, a 50-minute speedboat journey from Velana International Airport, Male. Celebrating nature, craft and connection, the integrated resort project also features the picturesque Fari Marina, the archipelago’s communal beating heart built around a vibrant Fari Beach Club, charming boutiques and a selection of handpicked, upscale food and beverage options.Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More