The Ritz-Carlton Maldives launches Marriott Bonvoy moment with legendary Jean-Michel Cousteau
Scuba Diving in The Maldives
03 November, 2021
The Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari Islands is pleased to announce the continuation of the resort’s partnership with the Ocean Futures Society’s Ambassadors of the Environment program through an exclusive Marriott Bonvoy Moment with Jean-Michel Cousteau.
This highly coveted Marriott Bonvoy Moment is available from November 12 through 16, 2021 and will provide the package recipients with a chance to join famed oceanographer Jean-Michel Cousteau for an unforgettable underwater experience at The Ritz -Carlton Maldives, Fari Islands.
Recipients will explore natural Maldivian wonders both above and below the water including stunning coral reefs, vibrant aquatic wildlife unique to the Indian Ocean and so much more.
The full experience for two includes:
- Four-night stay in a Beach Pool Villa at The Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari Islands, checking in November 12 and checking out November 16, 2021
- Scuba dive with oceanographic explorer, environmentalist, educator, and film producer Jean-Michel Cousteau
- Viewing of a Jean-Michel Cousteau featured film + presentation
- Exclusive dinner hosted by Jean-Michel Cousteau
- Daily sunrise yoga in the Mystique Garden
- Daily breakfast at La Locanda
- Private sunset cruise, including cocktails and canapés
- Signature Ambassadors of the Environment experience with in-house Naturalist
- Exclusive welcome amenities upon arrival
- Roundtrip transportation between the resort and Male International Airport
The Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari Islands is the only resort in Asia Pacific to offer the Ambassadors of the Environment program and is constantly working to carry on the values of Jean-Michel
Cousteau’s Ocean Futures Society through immersive and educational programming that explores and protects the delicate ecosystem of the Maldives.
While there are only three packages to bid on for this exclusive Marriott Bonvoy Moment, guests of the resort will still be able to participate with the Ambassadors of the Environment program during their stay through destination specific experiences, which include underwater photography and videography, activities around marine biology, night snorkelling, astronomy and more.
The property is ideally located at Fari Islands, in the North Malé Atoll of the Maldives, which is a 45-minute journey by speedboat or a 10-minute seaplane flight from Malé International Airport. The resort features white sandy beaches, turquoise lagoons and coral reefs with marine life.
Shaped by the Maldivian sun and shored by the Indian Ocean, guest villas at The Ritz Carlton Maldives, Fari Island are expected to range in size from one to three bedrooms, featuring the refined elegance and legendary service that define The Ritz-Carlton brand.
View the vacation packages and hotel deals for the overwater villas at The Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari Islands, featuring modern minimalist architecture and family-friendly amenities.Check Availability and Prices
Recent Posts 24.09.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- Creative Activities in The Maldives: The ART of Bohemia experience at The Nautilus
- Top Best Places for Swimming & Diving with Whale Sharks
- Netherlands First Anantara Debuts in the Heart of Amsterdam
- Six Senses Laamu launches Sustainability Camp for Kids
- Celebrate the End of Year with Anantara Veli: Reopening Special offer
- Join Wellness retreat with Celebrity Trainer Ramona Braganza at Kandima
- Plan a Festive Getaway of Your Dreams: A Magical Baros Tale
- Marine Conservation at OBLU SELECT Sangeli
- Holland America Line Announces 2024 Grand Australia and New Zealand Voyage
- CROSSROADS Maldives celebrates 3 Years of Service Excellence
- Hard Rock 50th Anniversary Sale is Here: FLASH OFFER 25% off
- Latest News from Meeru Island, September 2022
- Princess Cruises’ New Ship, Sun Princess, to Debut in 2024
- Projekt Delfin in the Maldives has launched
- Scuba Diving experience at Emerald Faarufushi Resort
- Experience Holistic Wellness at The Standard Maldives with Ranjith Saj
- Discover the Freedom of Movement at Soneva Jani this Octobe
- Amilla Maldives resort to host Tennis Clinic with Emma Raducanu
- Masaba Gupta is living her Best Life in the Maldives
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? September, 2022
- Discover the Key to a Good Life at Amilla Maldives this fall
- Mouni Roy enjoys Family weekend in the Maldives
- It's Time to Plan: 2022 Festive Season at Komandoo
- Summer Forever! Experience TASTE OF WINTER at Furaveri Maldives
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
The Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari Islands
Fari islands is the new Maldivian world-class resort experience that's home to 3 luxurious hotels: the Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Capella Maldives and Patina Maldives.
Anchored by three world-class hospitality brands within the Rah Falhu Huraa lagoon, Fari Islands is located in the North Malé Atoll of the Maldives, a 50-minute speedboat journey from Velana International Airport, Male. Celebrating nature, craft and connection, the integrated resort project also features the picturesque Fari Marina, the archipelago’s communal beating heart built around a vibrant Fari Beach Club, charming boutiques and a selection of handpicked, upscale food and beverage options. READ MORE
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More