The Westin Maldives Miriandhoo Resort partners with Tipsarevic Luxury Tennis Services
Best Maldives Luxury Hotels with Tennis courts
15 November, 2021
The Westin Maldives Miriandhoo Resort has announced a partnership with the renowned Tipsarevic Luxury Tennis Services, offering exclusive top-class tennis lessons to guests of all ages and abilities, to help them improve their tennis game and enjoy an active holiday.
From November 2021 the hotel will be offering private lessons by its new in-house tennis coach and ATP player, Aleksandar Tomas. Since the age of four, Aleksandar has been playing tennis and has competed professionally in different tennis tournaments around the world.
“I’m excited to take on this role and aim to introduce guests to the sport and inspire and improve the skills of those who already play tennis. I understand and am conscious of the fact that each player is different and hence I keep my sessions full of a variety of exercises and drills, depending on the guests’ needs.”
Westin Hotels & Resorts’ signature wellness programmes help guests soar above all obstacles that travel puts between them and their well-being. Here one can eat, sleep, move, feel, work and play well, transcending the rigours of travel while you’re on the road.
Aleksandar’s role is thus fundamental in bringing the wellness vision of The Westin Maldives Miriandhoo Resort to life, enabling guests to embrace a healthy lifestyle, stay in shape and disconnect from their daily routine when traveling.
Tipsarevic Academy was founded in May 2013 with its training facilities located in Belgrade. Since then it has become one of the top tennis academies in Serbia and in the region.
The primary goal of Janko Tipsarevic, as the founder of Tipsarevic Academy and one of the best tennis players in the world, has been to promote tennis in Serbia and to pass his experience gained throughout his impressive tennis career.
The Tipsarevic Luxury Tennis Services is a new Brand which will provide personalised tennis management and professionally coaching at Luxury 5 Star Hotels and Resorts worldwide.
About Resort: Nestled on a beautiful coral island in the Baa Atoll, a designated UNESCO Biosphere Reserve site, guests of The Westin Maldives Miriandhoo Resort can experience a tranquil escape with uninterrupted ocean and pristine turquoise lagoon views.
With a visionary approach towards environmental sustainability The Westin Maldives Miriandhoo Resort has been designed to echo its setting in the Baa Atoll.
The ultimate setting for romance, gastronomy and wellbeing, The Westin Maldives Miriandhoo Resort’s offerings include 4 restaurants and bars, the Heavenly Spa by Westin, the 24-hour WestinWORKOUT fitness center and the Westin Kids Club.
Relax and unwind with your loved one at The Westin Maldives! Take advantage of special savings and exclusive offers when you book directly. Indulge your appreciation for the extraordinary getaway in the Maldives and stretch your points even further. Your elevated escape awaits.VIEW ALL OFFERS
Recent Posts 21.01.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- New Year, New Scene: Here’s Where to Stay in January in Maldives
- BOOK DIRECT - Best Rate Guaranteed with COLOURS of OBLU resorts collection
- Week in Review: Riverside Adds Crystal Ships, Orient Express' Yacht
- Find the Most Exotic New Spot for Diving in 2023
- Valentine's Day celebration at Oaga Art Resort
- Stats: 69% of Travelers Actively Seeking Sustainable Travel Options
- Things to Do for Couples at Vakkaru Maldives this February
- Minor Hotels names Michael Parker as GM of three Maldives resorts
- Hanimaadhoo International Airport Expansion Project launched
- Discover a Sanctuary for the Serene Wonders: Madifushi Private Island Officially opens
- Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma Maldives announces New Beach Villa for Group vacation
- Viking Releases Details of New 2024-25 World Cruises
- 10 reasons to be in Bangkok next month
- Plan a Stress-Free Romantic Escape: Feel the Tropical Romance at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Healthy Eating: Lantern Bar at Atmosphere Kanifushi Maldives resort
- Share the Love this Valentine’s Day at Amilla Maldives
- Winter Cocktails that will Get You Feeling Festive: recipes from Coco Bodu Hithi
- Still Dreaming? Awaken to 2023 with Huvafen Fushi!
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches direct Transfers from Hulhumale
- 5 Eco-Tourism Experiences in the Maldives
- Total Escape: Bhutan Like Never Before with COMO Hotels and Resorts
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Marriott Hotels in The Maldives
Marriott International is the third largest hotel chain in the world running 7,003+ hotels in 131 different countries. Nurturing enriching experiences that are authentic, inspiring and comfortable, Marriott's hotels offer unrivaled luxury in the stunning Indian Ocean. The opening of JW Marriott Maldives Resort & Spa became one of their classic luxury brand in the Maldives. It's the fifth Marriott property in the Maldives. Marriott’s brands already present in the Maldives include St. Regis Hotels & Resorts (The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort), W Hotels (W Maldives), Sheraton Hotels & Resorts (Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa), and Westin Hotels & Resorts (The Westin Maldives Miriandhoo Resort) in the Maldives. Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More