Best Honeymoon Experiences with Vilamendhoo Maldives
The Most Romantic Resorts in the Maldives
23 Oct, 2021
The Maldives is truly a lover's paradise. Almost every round-up of the best destinations for romance includes the island nation, with a special mention of the over-the-top overwater bungalows, endless white-sandy beaches, and unique experiences for couples.
The island of adventure welcomes honeymooners and romantic travellers alike, with a vibrant house reef teeming with sea life, breathtaking tropical views, and a multitude of things to do for two.
Whether you are seeking a romantic getaway, or something a little more daring, you will have the honeymoon of your dreams at Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa
Here Are the Top Things to Do on Honeymoon at Vilamendhoo:
• Relax on some of the most picturesque beaches you could ever see
• Snorkel with marine creatures such as sea turtles, reef sharks, and a variety of colourful fishes in the house reef
• Pamper yourself after a huge day of adventure at the over-the-water Duniye Spa (listed as one of the best spa destinations in the Maldives by Travel + Leisure Southeast Asia)
• Opt for a romantic beach dinner under a blanket of stars
• Cruise around South Ari Atoll with our Ocean Discovery Excursion
• Learn to scuba dive with Euro-Divers Vilamendhoo
• Sip on a refreshing cocktail or two at Bonthi Bar while watching an incredible sunset
• Explore the crystal-clear lagoon by paddleboard or kayak
• Renew your vows amidst the inspiring beauty of the Indian Ocean
• Capture those lovey-dovey moments to treasure for a lifetime with Vila Memories
On the Beach or Over the Water?
Award winners are recognised based on the millions of reviews and opinions collected in a single year from Tripadvisor’s global community of travellers.
Catering to every purpose of travel, Crown & Champa Resorts Collection connects travellers with a passion for a life fully lived to the very best of this idyllic destination, offering world-class hospitality, thoughtful and attentive service, and authentic Maldivian experiences.
Each of the resorts in the collection promises a safe and beautiful holiday experience, whether it be for a rejuvenating solo holiday, a romantic getaway on an adults-only island, or a fun family vacation for multi-generational travellers.
Now that you have an idea of how to spend your honeymoon on our island of adventure, the only decision left to be made is whether you want to go for one of those exclusive Jacuzzi Water Villas, which offers you a direct access from your private deck straight into the ocean, or if you prefer to stay at a secluded Beach Villa amidst tropical greenery and just steps away from the palm-lined beach. View Vilamendhoo Maldives villas
View the latest Maldives holiday packages and secure a memorable vacation at Vilamendhoo. From our All-Inclusive Plus package offers to last-minute promotions and one-off deals, take advantage of our exceptional rates and value for money.Check Availability and Prices
About the resort: With one of the best house reefs in the Maldives, the great strengths of Vilamendhoo have always been snorkeling and diving, and affordable accommodation. After a major renovation it was re-opened as a luxury resort than ever. And it says a lot. With 184 rooms, Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa is a luxury resort on a private island with a magnificent green and cozy landscape. The rooms are spacious and beautiful with furnishings from bright and playful to sober and chic. There are also Water Villas that grow from the pier at the western end. The resort boasts several swimming pools, restaurants, as well as sports fields, a spa (and much more) scattered throughout the island which is divided into the family and "adults only" areas. With a magnificent house reef and All Inclusive offering - it's a romantic, quiet choice for families and couples alike
Recent Posts 21.01.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- New Year, New Scene: Here’s Where to Stay in January in Maldives
- BOOK DIRECT - Best Rate Guaranteed with COLOURS of OBLU resorts collection
- Week in Review: Riverside Adds Crystal Ships, Orient Express' Yacht
- Find the Most Exotic New Spot for Diving in 2023
- Valentine's Day celebration at Oaga Art Resort
- Stats: 69% of Travelers Actively Seeking Sustainable Travel Options
- Things to Do for Couples at Vakkaru Maldives this February
- Minor Hotels names Michael Parker as GM of three Maldives resorts
- Hanimaadhoo International Airport Expansion Project launched
- Discover a Sanctuary for the Serene Wonders: Madifushi Private Island Officially opens
- Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma Maldives announces New Beach Villa for Group vacation
- Viking Releases Details of New 2024-25 World Cruises
- 10 reasons to be in Bangkok next month
- Plan a Stress-Free Romantic Escape: Feel the Tropical Romance at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Healthy Eating: Lantern Bar at Atmosphere Kanifushi Maldives resort
- Share the Love this Valentine’s Day at Amilla Maldives
- Winter Cocktails that will Get You Feeling Festive: recipes from Coco Bodu Hithi
- Still Dreaming? Awaken to 2023 with Huvafen Fushi!
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches direct Transfers from Hulhumale
- 5 Eco-Tourism Experiences in the Maldives
- Total Escape: Bhutan Like Never Before with COMO Hotels and Resorts
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Crown & Champa Resorts
Each of the Crown & Champa Resorts is its private island paradise with sparkling lagoons, swaying palm trees and natural sandy beaches. With international tourism in the Maldives celebrated its 40th anniversary in 2015, this group of 4 to 4½ Star Resorts has earned an excellent reputation. While the Resorts have proudly been operating for many years, they have maintained their competitiveness through constant renovation and upgrades to maintain the highest international standards.
Crown & Champa Resorts diverse collection of resorts include Hurawalhi Maldives, Kudadoo Maldives Private Island by Hurawalhi, Innahura Maldives Resort, Komandoo Maldives, Veligandu Island Resort & Spa, Kuredu Resort Maldives, Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa, Meeru Island Resort & Spa, and one city hotel, Champa Central Hotel. Each resort offers guests an unforgettable experience and memorable moments, with beautiful sandy beaches, turquoise waters, beach dining options, water activates, dive centres and snorkelling in one of the most picturesque destinations in the world. Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More