Escape to the shark paradise: Pelagic Divers Fuvahmulah, PADI team up for tiger shark specialty course in Maldives
Scuba Diving in The Maldives
09 January, 2023
5* dive center Pelagic Divers Fuvahmulah, Maldives has announced a new partnership with PADI, the world’s leading scuba diving training organisation. Together, they are introducing a Tiger Shark Specialty Course, designed specifically for divers who want to safely and responsibly dive with tiger sharks in the unique waters of Fuvahmulah, Maldives.
This course has been personally designed and written by Ahmed Inah, the owner of Pelagic Divers Fuvahmulah. It is based on Inah’s years of experience shark diving in Fuvahmulah and is designed to enable divers to share his passion for responsibly scuba diving with tiger sharks in the area. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced diver, this course will provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to safely and responsibly dive with these majestic creatures in Fuvahmulah.
The Tiger Shark Specialty Course includes two training dives with tiger sharks, as well as theory and an exam. It is designed to teach divers the basic safety protocols for diving with tiger sharks in Fuvahmulah and is only available through Pelagic Divers Fuvahmulah.
Located in the southern hemisphere of the Maldives, Fuvahmulah is a one-island atoll known for its rich diversity of pelagic life, including a healthy population of resident tiger sharks. Pelagic Divers Fuvahmulah is a PADI 5* dive center, led by PADI Instructor Ahmed Inah, a native of Fuvahmulah, and a team of local guides who are intimately familiar with the area.
At Pelagic Divers Fuvahmulah, safety is a top priority. They maintain a small guest to guide ratio of 1:4, with a maximum of 12 guests per boat, to ensure a safer and more personalised shark diving experience for their guests.
If you’re interested in diving with tiger sharks in the stunning waters of Fuvahmulah, Maldives, be sure to check out the Tiger Shark Specialty Course from Pelagic Divers Fuvahmulah, in collaboration with PADI. You’ll be in good hands with their experienced and knowledgeable team, led by PADI Instructor Ahmed Inah. So, don’t miss this opportunity to experience the thrill of diving with these magnificent creatures in a safe and responsible way.
Visit www.pelagicdiversfuvahmulah.com to explore more.
- Maldives Sharks
- The Best Places To Dive With Tiger Sharks
- Top Best Places for Swimming & Diving with Whale Sharks
- Top 5 Dive Sites for Thrill Seekers in Lhaviyani Atoll
- The World's Best Places to Dive With Hammerhead Sharks
- The Best Places for liveaboard Diving in 2023
- Fuvahmulah Named Best Places to Dive With Sharks in Asia
Recent Posts 21.01.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- New Year, New Scene: Here’s Where to Stay in January in Maldives
- BOOK DIRECT - Best Rate Guaranteed with COLOURS of OBLU resorts collection
- Week in Review: Riverside Adds Crystal Ships, Orient Express' Yacht
- Find the Most Exotic New Spot for Diving in 2023
- Valentine's Day celebration at Oaga Art Resort
- Stats: 69% of Travelers Actively Seeking Sustainable Travel Options
- Things to Do for Couples at Vakkaru Maldives this February
- Minor Hotels names Michael Parker as GM of three Maldives resorts
- Hanimaadhoo International Airport Expansion Project launched
- Discover a Sanctuary for the Serene Wonders: Madifushi Private Island Officially opens
- Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma Maldives announces New Beach Villa for Group vacation
- Viking Releases Details of New 2024-25 World Cruises
- 10 reasons to be in Bangkok next month
- Plan a Stress-Free Romantic Escape: Feel the Tropical Romance at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Healthy Eating: Lantern Bar at Atmosphere Kanifushi Maldives resort
- Share the Love this Valentine’s Day at Amilla Maldives
- Winter Cocktails that will Get You Feeling Festive: recipes from Coco Bodu Hithi
- Still Dreaming? Awaken to 2023 with Huvafen Fushi!
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches direct Transfers from Hulhumale
- 5 Eco-Tourism Experiences in the Maldives
- Total Escape: Bhutan Like Never Before with COMO Hotels and Resorts
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Scuba Diving in the Maldives
Scuba diving in the Maldives means diving at one of the worlds best scuba diving destinations, because of the white sand beaches, coral reefs, clear warm waters, dive sites and a thriving and vibrant marine life. Explore excellent dive sites and a collection of underwater gardens. They're abundant with extensive coral reefs and magnificent fish life. It's common to see sharks, turtles, manta rays, whale sharks and a kaleidoscopic range of tropical sea creatures.Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More