Amazing Activities in the Great outdoors of Lily Beach
The Best Things to Do at Lily Beach
Lily Beach Resort and Spa has it all. The warm weather all year round, the pristine beaches that are so beautiful you could lie on them all day long without a care in the world and for those who love an adventure holiday, it oozes with exciting water sports and activities that are just too good to miss out on!
From house reef snorkeling to private dining, tennis to spa and scuba diving – these are just some of the best things to do that can be enjoyed in the great outdoors of Lily Beach.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Atmosphere resorts - 20% OFF, FULL ALL INCLUSIVE, book by 28 January 2023
- Kandima: Summer DEAL - up to 65% off - FB, on all room types
- Milaidhoo Island, Baa atoll - 45% OFF (B&B)
- OZEN COLLECTION - Save 25% on The RESERVE™ Plan Luxury All Inclusive deal
- Kuramathi SUPER SAVER: 45% OFF All Meals Included
- Amilla Early Bird FLASH: 40% OFF on water villa rates + HB meal
- Baros Maldives: 35% off - Special Offer with airport transfers, HB included
- Crown & Champa Resorts Special offers: Up to 25% OFF for stays from now into 2023
- Outrigger Maafushivaru: - Honeymoon Getaway: HB + benefits
- Adaaran resorts: - SECRET DEAL OFFER – EXTRA 10%
- VIEW MORE MALDIVES RESORT PACKAGES
Activity number one for everyone in Lily Beach! An exotic house reef with hypnotic marine life including rays, black tip sharks and turtles should not be missed! At the disposal of snorklers 8 channels and you can easily swim and snorkel there during the day, as well as at night (night diving and night snorkeling with a guide is also on offer).
New water villas made snorkeling easier - just a few steps down and a short drift to the drop-off. Unique solid table-like corals, sea anemones, a lot of curious fish and macro creatures, where the clean turquoise lagoon is a breathtaking aquarium. In right season you will spot the manta rays and whale shark here. Read more
With an enticing scent of exotic aromas and a gentle sea breezes Tamara Spa at Lily Beach Resort & Spa is a holistic overwater sanctuary of absolute relaxation. There are many reasons to visit there during your vacay at Lily Beach Resort & Spa, Maldives, but here are three that are sure to put it at the top of your list:
- A holistic therapies that go far beyond those of a typical spa experience, the treatments for the mind, body and soul will leave you feeling rejuvenated, pampered and with a sense of well-being only a spa can bring.
- Set in gorgeous surroundings overlooking the Indian ocean, the spa has beautifully designed treatment rooms with the glass floor where couples can enjoying their spa experience together while watching the fish life below.
- World-class products including the Elemis range are used to bring results with a touch of luxury.
For the most romantic of nights at Lily Beach Resort book a 'dine by design' experience. Whether a unique candlelight dinner on the beach or with an epic dining experience on your own private floating platform, the amazing views of the Indian Ocean and the intimacy of these private settings are guaranteed.
Surprise your loved ones with a unique dinner experience at Vibes in a traditional dhoni boat setting. Traditionally used as handcrafted fishing boats made from coconut palm timber, dhonis are an important element in the Maldives’ heritage. The dhoni's sails provide a superb ambience and add allure to your dinner menu, which is equally superb and prepared to your liking under the watchful eye of the private chef.
With year-round warm water temperatures, the azure lagoon surrounding Lily Beach is the perfect play ground for a water baby! The calm sea provides ample opportunities for a wide variety of watersports activities with an expansive array of equipment and lessons to choose from.
No matter if you’re an avid windsurfer, love stand-up paddleboarding or paddle across the glimmering lagoon on a canoe to soak up the beauty of the ocean or try the popular Jet Blade Experience, Lily’s exhilarating aqua adventures will not disappoint! And an additional incentive to leave your bed and spend a few hours enjoying the aquatic offers is your Platinum Plan that's includes complimentary snorkelling equipment and non-motorised watersports.
To get the most out of your holiday awaken the explorer in you and get a sight of the underwater wonders of the Maldives beyond Lily Beach!
The Ocean Adventure excursion offers the chance to swim with whalesharks and mantas, and even photograph these majestic creatures. Hop on a speedboat that will take you to the best places in the South Ari atoll where there is the chance to swim with some of the largest fish in the world.
For the ultimate romantic experience in the Maldives, take the Sunset Dolphin Cruise and come face to face with these delightfully friendly creatures.
Enjoy a breathtaking cruising along the crystal clear waters of the Maldives, searching for dolphins and be prepared for an astounding show with flips, jumps and twists! And of course, marvel at the uninterrupted views of the sunset with the calm ocean waters and white sandy beaches of the Maldives forming a magnificent backdrop.
Maldivian sunsets are one of life’s most beautiful natural phenomenon, a favourite time of the day for many and best enjoyed with a cocktail in hand. By night, Lily Beach ticks the excellent entertainment box in romantiс setting that it is hard not to fall in love with.
A dream holiday of a lifetime at Lily Beach would not be complete without topping off your days with diverse evening entertainment. From live music and DJ sessions at the Vibes Bar, Maldivian cultural shows, group games and variety shows, you will have plenty of night life options to choose from, which make this stunning moment even more special.
Aside from the sugar sandy beaches and the hypnotic house reef, Lily Beach is also well known for its gourmet cuisine and fine dining in the Maldives. Indulge your senses with seven all-inclusive restaurants and bars at Lily Beach Maldives Resort where the range and quality better than many Michelin starred restaurants.
The Lily Maa buffet still remains one of the best and varied in the Maldives, using quality ingredients in everything from fresh fruit juices to prime cheeses, and even has a fun children's section full of favorite children's goodies. The standard of meals is very high, the cheese selection is incredible and very, very French. One can have fresh grilled fish, Sushi, Pasta, Pizza & Naan, grilled meat, wok dishes and many delicious desserts on top of the more traditional buffet. For a change on offer there are 2 barbecue parties with exotic dishes such as ostrich meat and kangaroo along with lobsters and tiger shrimps.
With crystal clear waters, white sand beaches, and great visibility, the Maldives is an idyllic scuba diving paradise. During a diving trip in South Ari atoll, you may see manta rays, whale sharks, reef sharks, eagle rays, soft & hard corals and much more of fish life.
From the house reef, giris, thilas to walls and channels, the Prodivers' team will take you to places suitable for your level of experience. What’s more, you can ride underwater scooters, learn to take better pictures, or do one of the numerous PADI courses to make the most of your stay.
From a blue lagoons, that shine with every shade of blue, to the beaches the Maldives is very special, seriously photogenic destination! Once at the resort, be ready to capture the best photos in your life. Share those ‘wow’ vacay moments with friends, family and followers, is definitely part of the fun of a luxury holiday!
Don’t miss the incredible seaplane transfer to Lily Beach, resort's swings hanging above the crystal waters, the soft sandy beach, culinary photo, Aqva‘s infinity pool, sunset hour by the heavenly turquoise waters, and photo session in your villa. Read more
Best Experience: for couples and families, House Reef Snorkeling, foodies, All Inclusive, activity, swimming with whale sharks
Today, Lily Beach Resort and Spa ranks among the leading resorts in the country with Premium All Inclusive, which was the result of an excellent redesign and reconstruction of the hotel. Reopened in 2009 as a 5-star resort, Lily Beach is a romantic place for a family holiday with All Inclusive that includes food, drinks and various activities. The stylish and spacious rooms have open air bathrooms with hydromassage baths, outdoor terraces with direct access to the ocean or to the beach, as well as other facilities: from sunscreen and quality toiletries to the packed mini bars and large flat-screen TVs. The resort's family facilities include a kid's buffet in the restaurant, a swimming pool and a game club. Active guests can enjoy land and water sports, while couples have many romantic options and places to seclude. Read Full Review
LiveAboard.com Special Deals in Maldives
- Nautilus Two - 25 Jan 2023 - from €2,615.00 - Ari and South (Male - Male) - Plus Free Nitrox! (20% OFF)
- Emperor Explorer - 22 Jan 2023 - from €2,094.00 - Sharktastic (Male - Male) - Special Offer! Valid for new bookings only. (23% OFF)
- Emperor Leo - 01 Apr 2023 - from €1,806.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights (Male - Male) - Special Offer! Valid Only for New Bookings. (23% OFF)
- Emperor Serenity - 26 Mar 2023 - from €1,902.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights (Male - Male) - Special Offer! Valid Only for New Bookings. (23% OFF)
- Emperor Virgo - 28 May 2023 - from €1,498.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights (Male - Male) - Special Offer! Valid for new bookings only. (23% OFF)
- Emperor Voyager - 23 Jul 2023 - from €1,451.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights (Male - Male) - Special Offer! Valid Only for New Bookings. (23% OFF)
- Moonima - 05 Mar 2023 - from €4,819.00 - Deep South (Male-Gan) - $500 OFF! Plus Free Nitrox. Rates include discounts.
Best Hotels in Maldives
Hotels near Male Airport
The Most Popular
Recent Posts 03.02.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Best pick for when you’re planning Maldives Family Adventure: Anantara Kihavah
- Stories: COMO Hotels and Resorts, February 2023
- From Romantic escape to Wellbeing experiences and other COCO news this month
- Jumeirah Maldives unveils love in bloom Valentine’s Day experiences
- Paradise Island resort celebrates Green Key award
- Latest News from Kandima, February 2023
- This Is Your Joyful Maldivian Adventure – 20% OFF at VARU by Atmosphere
- Anantara Hotels expand Europe Portfolio with the opening of Anantara Plaza Nice Hotel
- OBLU SELECT Lobigili' beaches is Your ideal castaway in Paradise
- Latest News from Kuramathi Maldives resort, January 2023
- Things to Do on Valentine's Day at Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches Free Transfers from Male, Hulhumale
- Mastercard announces launch of its Priceless programme in Maldives
- Angsana' Maldives resort relaunches as Dhawa Ihuru
- Sustainability technology at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa
- Discover the taste of Bangkok’s Haoma at W Maldives this February
- Rooftop dining experience with the new menu at Maagiri Hotel’ Peak restaurant
- Explore + Relax: A great way to unwind at Dhigali Maldives
- Green side of Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon
- Why sustainability is key of success at The Nautilus Maldives
- It's Time for New journey: Discover Your Dream Vacation with Dusit Thani Maldives
- Sri Lanka Bucket List: Best Things to Do with Anantara Hotels
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives hosts Michelin star events this February
- Where to Feel the Love: VALENTINE’S AT OZEN
- Valentine's celebrations: Festival of romance at Hurawalhi Maldives
- Amilla Maldives resort unveils Intimate Self-Service Wedding Venue
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More