Amazing Activities in the Great outdoors of Lily Beach
The Best Things to Do at Lily Beach
Lily Beach Resort and Spa has it all. The warm weather all year round, the pristine beaches that are so beautiful you could lie on them all day long without a care in the world and for those who love an adventure holiday, it oozes with exciting water sports and activities that are just too good to miss out on!
From house reef snorkeling to private dining, tennis to spa and scuba diving – these are just some of the best things to do that can be enjoyed in the great outdoors of Lily Beach.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Centara Ras Fushi Resort: Save UP to 50%, book till 31 March 2021 - stay Now - 30 April 2022
- CROWN & CHAMPA Resorts: UP to 40% OFF. Book until Feb 28
- Dhigali Maldives: Dhigali Family Escape package - safe at least 48% !
- Heritance Aarah: book early till 28th Feb for Stay till 31st Oct - 40% OFF
- Anantara Resorts Maldives: Deals start from USD 464
- Constance Maldives: Up to 40% OFF
- Medhufushi Island: 5 Nights Stay with Seaplane Transfer for USD 925
- Kandima Packages: As low as US$ 1006 for 3 nights; Travel period to 10th May 2021
- Coco Collection: ISLAND ESCAPE Offer - Use the code “ISLANDESCAPE” to get up to 15% off;
- You & Me Maldives: Honeymoon Offer, Repeaters Discount
- Kihaa Maldives: up to 40% OFF Members Only
- Baros Maldives: BLISSFUL BAROS offer - Valid for stays to 22 December 2021.
- Cinnamon Velifushi Maldives: 55% Off All Rates Special Offer.
- Reethi Faru Resort: TWO BEDROOM SUITE FAMILY PACKAGE
Activity number one for everyone in Lily Beach! An exotic house reef with hypnotic marine life including rays, black tip sharks and turtles should not be missed! At the disposal of snorklers 8 channels and you can easily swim and snorkel there during the day, as well as at night (night diving and night snorkeling with a guide is also on offer).
New water villas made snorkeling easier - just a few steps down and a short drift to the drop-off. Unique solid table-like corals, sea anemones, a lot of curious fish and macro creatures, where the clean turquoise lagoon is a breathtaking aquarium. In right season you will spot the manta rays and whale shark here. Read more
With an enticing scent of exotic aromas and a gentle sea breezes Tamara Spa at Lily Beach Resort & Spa is a holistic overwater sanctuary of absolute relaxation. There are many reasons to visit there during your vacay at Lily Beach Resort & Spa, Maldives, but here are three that are sure to put it at the top of your list:
- A holistic therapies that go far beyond those of a typical spa experience, the treatments for the mind, body and soul will leave you feeling rejuvenated, pampered and with a sense of well-being only a spa can bring.
- Set in gorgeous surroundings overlooking the Indian ocean, the spa has beautifully designed treatment rooms with the glass floor where couples can enjoying their spa experience together while watching the fish life below.
- World-class products including the Elemis range are used to bring results with a touch of luxury.
For the most romantic of nights at Lily Beach Resort book a 'dine by design' experience. Whether a unique candlelight dinner on the beach or with an epic dining experience on your own private floating platform, the amazing views of the Indian Ocean and the intimacy of these private settings are guaranteed.
Surprise your loved ones with a unique dinner experience at Vibes in a traditional dhoni boat setting. Traditionally used as handcrafted fishing boats made from coconut palm timber, dhonis are an important element in the Maldives’ heritage. The dhoni's sails provide a superb ambience and add allure to your dinner menu, which is equally superb and prepared to your liking under the watchful eye of the private chef.
With year-round warm water temperatures, the azure lagoon surrounding Lily Beach is the perfect play ground for a water baby! The calm sea provides ample opportunities for a wide variety of watersports activities with an expansive array of equipment and lessons to choose from.
No matter if you’re an avid windsurfer, love stand-up paddleboarding or paddle across the glimmering lagoon on a canoe to soak up the beauty of the ocean or try the popular Jet Blade Experience, Lily’s exhilarating aqua adventures will not disappoint! And an additional incentive to leave your bed and spend a few hours enjoying the aquatic offers is your Platinum Plan that's includes complimentary snorkelling equipment and non-motorised watersports.
To get the most out of your holiday awaken the explorer in you and get a sight of the underwater wonders of the Maldives beyond Lily Beach!
The Ocean Adventure excursion offers the chance to swim with whalesharks and mantas, and even photograph these majestic creatures. Hop on a speedboat that will take you to the best places in the South Ari atoll where there is the chance to swim with some of the largest fish in the world.
For the ultimate romantic experience in the Maldives, take the Sunset Dolphin Cruise and come face to face with these delightfully friendly creatures.
Enjoy a breathtaking cruising along the crystal clear waters of the Maldives, searching for dolphins and be prepared for an astounding show with flips, jumps and twists! And of course, marvel at the uninterrupted views of the sunset with the calm ocean waters and white sandy beaches of the Maldives forming a magnificent backdrop.
Maldivian sunsets are one of life’s most beautiful natural phenomenon, a favourite time of the day for many and best enjoyed with a cocktail in hand. By night, Lily Beach ticks the excellent entertainment box in romantiс setting that it is hard not to fall in love with.
A dream holiday of a lifetime at Lily Beach would not be complete without topping off your days with diverse evening entertainment. From live music and DJ sessions at the Vibes Bar, Maldivian cultural shows, group games and variety shows, you will have plenty of night life options to choose from, which make this stunning moment even more special.
Aside from the sugar sandy beaches and the hypnotic house reef, Lily Beach is also well known for its gourmet cuisine and fine dining in the Maldives. Indulge your senses with seven all-inclusive restaurants and bars at Lily Beach Maldives Resort where the range and quality better than many Michelin starred restaurants.
The Lily Maa buffet still remains one of the best and varied in the Maldives, using quality ingredients in everything from fresh fruit juices to prime cheeses, and even has a fun children's section full of favorite children's goodies. The standard of meals is very high, the cheese selection is incredible and very, very French. One can have fresh grilled fish, Sushi, Pasta, Pizza & Naan, grilled meat, wok dishes and many delicious desserts on top of the more traditional buffet. For a change on offer there are 2 barbecue parties with exotic dishes such as ostrich meat and kangaroo along with lobsters and tiger shrimps.
With crystal clear waters, white sand beaches, and great visibility, the Maldives is an idyllic scuba diving paradise. During a diving trip in South Ari atoll, you may see manta rays, whale sharks, reef sharks, eagle rays, soft & hard corals and much more of fish life.
From the house reef, giris, thilas to walls and channels, the Prodivers' team will take you to places suitable for your level of experience. What’s more, you can ride underwater scooters, learn to take better pictures, or do one of the numerous PADI courses to make the most of your stay.
From a blue lagoons, that shine with every shade of blue, to the beaches the Maldives is very special, seriously photogenic destination! Once at the resort, be ready to capture the best photos in your life. Share those ‘wow’ vacay moments with friends, family and followers, is definitely part of the fun of a luxury holiday!
Don’t miss the incredible seaplane transfer to Lily Beach, resort's swings hanging above the crystal waters, the soft sandy beach, culinary photo, Aqva‘s infinity pool, sunset hour by the heavenly turquoise waters, and photo session in your villa. Read more
Best Experience: for couples and families, House Reef Snorkeling, foodies, All Inclusive, activity, swimming with whale sharks
Today, Lily Beach Resort and Spa ranks among the leading resorts in the country with Premium All Inclusive, which was the result of an excellent redesign and reconstruction of the hotel. Reopened in 2009 as a 5-star resort, Lily Beach is a romantic place for a family holiday with All Inclusive that includes food, drinks and various activities. The stylish and spacious rooms have open air bathrooms with hydromassage baths, outdoor terraces with direct access to the ocean or to the beach, as well as other facilities: from sunscreen and quality toiletries to the packed mini bars and large flat-screen TVs. The resort's family facilities include a kid's buffet in the restaurant, a swimming pool and a game club. Active guests can enjoy land and water sports, while couples have many romantic options and places to seclude. Read Full Review
LiveAboard.com Special Deals (21.02.21) in Maldives
- Blue Force One - 27 Mar 2021 - from €1,462.00 - 7 Atolls Route - Deep South Down (Male - Koodhoo) - $500 OFF!
- Horizon 3 - 04 Apr 2021 - from €2,111.00 - Addu – Fuvahmulah - Huvadhoo - Early Bird Deal - 5% off
- Moonima - 04 Apr 2021 - from €1,312.00 - The Central Atolls: North Male, Ari, Vaavu and South Male Cruise 7 nights - (26% OFF)
- Princess Rani - 18 Apr 2021 - from €1,240.00 - Addu - Male - Valid on new bookings only.
- Emperor Serenity - 02 May 2021 - from €1,429.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - %22 off
- Maldives Aggressor II - 02 May 2021 - from €1,857.00 - Best of Maldives (Male - Male) - Travel the World Special! (25% OFF)
- Nautilus Two - 3 Jun 2021 - from €1,344.00 - Ari and South - €640 OFF on Summer Specials!
- Blueshark One - 5 Sep 2021 - from €1,075.00 - Central Atolls - For New Booking Only. Valid until March 31, 2021
- Emperor Serenity - 12 Sep 2021 - from €1,429.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - (25% OFF)
Best Hotels in Maldives
Hotels near Male Airport
Best of Maldives
Recent Posts 26.02.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Maldives Guesthouses Reopen after COVID-19 closure
- Hideaway Beach Resort and Lily Beach extend free PCR testing offer
- Vakkaru Maldives welcomes innovative Wellness specialist Domingos Folgado
- Experience the Maldives Best Vacations on board Luxury private yacht
- The St Regis Maldives Resort wins prestigious Forbes Honour
- Shilpa Shetty and Raj Kundra’s Vacay at Seaside Finolhu
- Most Romantic Luxury Vacation Deals in Maldives You Don't Want to Miss
- Dhigali Family Escape: The Maldives Island for All Ages
- Enjoy your Vacation in Paradise with this 10 Free Transfer offers
- Easter Holidays at Emerald Maldives
- Stay Safe and Healthy at Mirihi Island Resort
- Sustainability is Key factor to Success at Ellaidhoo Maldives
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives wins Forbes Travel Guide best Instagram award
- What's Hot at Kandima's Dining Scene
- Cocoon Maldives wins Booking.com Traveller Review Award
- Mindful Breathing: Learning the Art at Milaidhoo Island Maldives
- Neelam & Samir’s Family Vacay at Lily Beach
- 10 Best Hotels in Maldives for Under $200 per Night
- 10 Experiences Every Traveler Should Have in the Maldives
- The Art of Yoga with Constance Hotels in the Maldives
- Maldives Manta Ray Hot spots
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
Best Dine By Design Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Local Islands for Snorkeling
Want to snorkel with manta rays, whale sharks and sea turtles or maybe above scenic house reef on your next budget trip in the Maldives? The Maldives is one of theRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More