The 10 Most Amazing Places for Travel Photo in Maldives
10 Most Photographed Sites in the Maldives
This list of the 10 most picture-postcard spots in Maldives gives you the freedom to get the most of your holiday in this stunningly beautiful island nation which is blessed with outstanding beaches and crystal clear blue seas. Everyone wants to be in a picture with that perfect, idyllic backdrop and the Maldives offers its visitors unparalleled opportunities to do just that. Whether you are an experienced or amateur photographer, everyone will be able to capture the most wonderful memories of Maldives holiday.
Most of these places are so beautiful that you do not even need professional equipment to take good pictures. It has everything from luxury over-water pool villas to exotic beaches fringed with palm trees to deserted islands to sand banks to the sunsets. Browse through the 10 most photographed sites in the Maldives before to get there then, once shot, share your photos with all of us so that everyone would burn out with envy. You’re sure to find them in the following locations with stunning photo opportunities.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives: SUMMER SALE - 35% OFF + free transfer for min 5 nights stay. Book by 31 Jun for stays till 31 Dec, 2021
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives: FAMILY CAMP-CATION offer, 7 and 14 nights packages; Prices from $335/night
- Crown & Champa Resorts Special offers: Up to 40% OFF for stays till October 31, 2021
- Accor Hotels: Recharge Maldives offer with more benefits for stays until Sep 30
- Centara Ras Fushi Resort: Save UP to 40%, book till 31 Aug 2021 - stay Now - 30 April 2022
- Constance Maldives: Up to 50% OFF at Constance Moofushi or Constance Halaveli
- Baros Maldives: BLISSFUL BAROS offer with airport transfers, breakfast and dinner included.
- Dhigali Maldives: Complimentary Departure PCR & 50% Off Adult Transfer
- VIEW MORE MALDIVES ISLAND RESORT OFFERS
With azure waters, waves licking white sand, colorful umbrellas, spectacular sunsets, and water villas perched in blue lagoon the beach is always a part of your life in the Maldives. The sea, sand, sun and sky are main ingredients of a barefoot luxury holiday and a great playground for romantic photo session.
The following islands, all have clean, white, fine as flour sand, beautifully embracing the round "emerald" of tropical vegetation. And all because their beaches remained untouched. Today, it’s a rare island in the Maldives now that leaves the beach to nature’s course. Learn More
A water villa is something that the Maldives cannot be imagined without. One of the best destinations in the world to experience life above the water, the Maldives' over-water villas come in all styles and sizes, from humble water bungalows with hammocks to multi-bedroom retreats with private pools and water slides. Whether you’re a dedicated diver or solo traveler, honeymooner or family group looking to splurge You should definitely try once in a lifetime experience.
You’ve probably seen water villas on Instagram. With amazing views these over-water enclaves and it's surroundings are feature for very “share-worthy” photos. Read More
No one will argue that the best views of the Maldives should be enjoyed from a hammock only. Installed in the blue lagoon or in your water bungalow, you will feel like yourself so relax, as on a cloud. When you lie in a hammock, flavours, sounds and colors, all combine into a complete existence, and the rightness of being here, the significance of now. This is not escapism, this is acceptance.
Do you love the typical photos of amazing small white sand islands in heart of crystal blue lagoons of the Maldives? The Maldives’ iconic sandbanks have something magical about. These tiny sandy spots offer the variety of experiences for every in Robinson Crusoe style. Besides stunning sea views in the heart of the shallow lagoon you can swim, snork with a colorful fish, play, fun, sunbathe, or dine and drink with BBQ. There is almost nothing it can’t be used for. For the most picture-perfect memories, you can make most beautiful selfies or even have drone footage taken!
Fine underwater restaurants are the most unique dining experiences in the world and not every day you can say you ate with the fishes. Imagine feasting on oysters while submerged beneath the Indian Ocean, or sipping Dom Pérignon with the company of a sea turtle. No matter you want to have a romantic dinner with your beloved one or take your family for a very special lunch, the series of shots in the underwater restaurant are ready to provide the WOW factor! Read More
Hanifaru Bay is a unique marine reserve in the Maldives for people who love snorkeling with manta rays and whale sharks. The protected marine area is located in the UNESCO biosphere reserve on Baa Atoll. There are strict rules for being in place to protect and preserve this unique nature's wonder. Read More
The Maldives has an eclectic mix of uber-luxury resorts with stunning swimming pools that offer views of a turquoise Indian ocean and white sand beaches. As the hotel’s centrepiece and icon, swimming pools are as the perfect spot for lazy days in the sun as for fun photo shoot ideas. Read More
Seaplane transfer is the fastest way to reach your hotel in the Maldives. With the world's largest fleet of seaplanes, Maldivian Air Taxi and Trans Maldivian Airways (TMA) operates flights from Male International Airport to island resorts. Seaplane is the preferred mode of transport between the main Velana International Airport and dozens of resorts, especially those located in outer atolls.
Life is a journey and this trip will probably be the most picturesque in your life. Travelling in a seaplane is an experience in itself. Capture the breathtaking setting of Maldives while you fly over the shallow lagoons, tourist resorts and uninhabited islands. The large windows of the aircraft allow tremendous occasions for photography while on board. Read More
Today, more and more resorts in the Maldives are finding stylish ways to keep guests entertained from dawn till dusk. The most properties add a touch of Hollywood to your Maldives experience with spectacular outdoor cinemas set up in fantastic locations. With their spectacular beach or over-the-water settings, the guest enjoy to a memorable under-the-stars movie experience. Just kick back, relax and watch a good old classic while sipping ice-cold cocktails. Popcorn, and gentle ocean breezes are also included.
With so an abundant and varied marine life and an excellent underwater visibility, the Maldives is the most fantastic dive destination for underwater photography! No matter you are a beginner snorkeller or an advanced diver when going there do not forget to grab the underwater camera. The best dive sites in the Maldives can capture a big fish, turtles, manta rays, whale shark, a beautiful corals, or macro creatures. Read More
LiveAboard.com Special Deals in Maldives
- Blue Force One - 21 Aug 2021 - from €1,306.00 - Central Atolls Classical Route - $300 OFF! Rates include discount.
- Emperor Voyager - 09 Oct 2021 - from €1,449.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - €200 OFF! Rates include discount.
- Soleil 2 -11 Sep 2021 - from €1,135.00 - Ari, Vaavu Classic Route -(15% OFF)
- Blue Shark One - 06 Mar 2022 - from €1,241.00 - Central Atolls - For New Booking Only. Valid until May 31, 2021 .(16% OFF)
- Carpe Diem - 07 Aug 2021 - from €1,655.00 - North Male - Baa - Raa - Baa - Rasdhoo - Ari - Vaavu - South Male (Male-Male) - (15% OFF)
- Emperor Serenity - 19 Dec 2021 - from €1,799.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - €350 OFF! Rates include discounts.
- Horizon 3 - 21 Nov 2021 - from €1,938.00 - Best of the Central Atolls (Male-Male) - $350 OFF! Rates include discount. Valid until June 30, 2021. Contact us for details.
- Princess Dhonkamana - 07 Aug 2021 - from €1,060.00 - Classic Maldives - (31% OFF)
Best Hotels in Maldives
The Most Popular
Recent Posts 12.06.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- These Maldives resorts offers free PCR test
- Dine Sustainably at Amilla Maldives
- Komandoo Maldives welcomes back Christian Wiedenmann as Executive chef
- 10 Maldives All-Inclusive resorts with Food Worth Traveling for
- InterContinental Maldives crowned as “Best Hotel Architecture, Maldives” at the Asia Pacific Property Awards
- Atmosphere Hotels works up sustainable tourism initiatives
- Rejuvenate Body and Spirit on a Wellness Staycation at Fairmont Maldives
- Sun Siyam Iru Veli celebrates a double win on TripAdvisor Traveler’s Choice Awards
- Qatar Airways to Resume Flights to Sharjah, United Arab of Emirates with a Daily Flight
- LUX* South Ari Atoll appoints Patrice Aira as General Manager
- Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru, Angsana Ihuru appoints Kanruethai Roongruang as New General Manager
- Boost Your Well-Being on Vacation at Marriott Bonvoy resorts in Maldives
- Experience Good Travel with debut of The Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari Islands
- CROSSROADS Maldives crowned at Asia Pacific Property Awards 2021-22
- Meet the new face of Joali: JOALI BEING, Maldives’ first wellbeing retreat
- Enjoy Family Camp-Cation at Hard Rock Hotel Maldives
- Mövenpick Maldives towards resort for a Sustainable Escape
- LUX* Resorts Collection celebrates Global Wellness Day
- Your Freedom Awaits : Adaaran Prestige Vadoo Last Minute Offer - Save Up to 35%
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
Best Dine By Design Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Local Islands for Snorkeling
Want to snorkel with manta rays, whale sharks and sea turtles or maybe above scenic house reef on your next budget trip in the Maldives? The Maldives is one of theRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More