Sun Aqua Iru Veli - Premium All Inclusive
Best Experience: Couples, Family, Beaches, All Inclusive
Sun Aqua Iru Veli - Premium All Inclusive
Best Experience: Couples, Family, Beaches, All Inclusive
Updated Jul, 2020
Sun Aqua Iru Veli is a newest premium All Inclusive escape located in South Nilandhe Atoll Maldives. Perfect for honeymooners and family holidays and true to the Sun Aqua brand, this 5* star resort is laid-back and stylish with a playful vibe. In addition to 125 grand overwater and land based suites with private pools and direct ocean views, guests here will find a rather long list of amenities throughout the entire resort. These amenities range from a lovely spa, multiple dining options, including an over the water restaurant, many different ocean activities and a reef just off shore that's perfect for guests seeking an afternoon snorkeling adventure.
Opening in December 2018, Sun Aqua Iru Veli offers guests a flexible, signature premium all-inclusive experience, great for those who would rather have everything charged at once from dining, drinking with a shisha experience and a wide selection of wines from the wine cellar to champagne breakfast to kick start the day. Also included are diving, excursions and bespoke spa treatments to create a truly relaxing tropical bliss amidst powder soft white sands and a turquoise lagoon where multi-coloured fish swim amidst the house reef.. Set on Aluvifushi, a secluded, previously uninhabited private island forming part of the Dhaalu Atoll, Sun Aqua Iru Veli is accessible by a 40-minute scenic seaplane journey from Malé International Airport.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Anantara Exclusive FLASH SALE: Save up to 40%, Bookable from 10 Jan – Sun 17 Jan 2021; Stay from 10 Jan – Tue 21 Dec 2021
- Dhigali Maldives: Easter Escape package - save up to 43%. Valid for stays from 1 Apr to 25 Apr 2021
- Coco Collection: ISLAND ESCAPE Offer - Use the code “ISLANDESCAPE” to get up to 15% off;
- Huvafen Fushi: FLEXI BOOKING offer - Valid for stays to 31st Jan 2021
- You & Me Maldives: Honeymoon Offer, Repeaters Discount
- Kihaa Maldives: up to 40% OFF Members Only
- The Nautilus Maldives: from 30% off our Best Available Rate.
- Constance Maldives: Up to 40% OFF
- Hard Rock Hotel, Maldives: UP TO 35% OFF - book till 31 Jan for a stay until 20 Dec 2021
- Baros Maldives: BLISSFUL BAROS offer - Valid for stays to 22 December 2021.
- Cinnamon Velifushi Maldives: 55% Off All Rates Special Offer. Valid for all new bookings received 02 days or more prior to arrival.
- Radisson Maldives: January Sale: up to -25%; book by Jan 31 to save big on stays until Aug 31
- Reethi Faru Resort: TWO BEDROOM SUITE FAMILY PACKAGE
Everything from the 'official' welcome as you step off the seaplane to being waved off at the end of the holiday really is very special. By the way your vacation will start in the private Sun Siyam lounge within the seaplane terminal. It is very relaxing there and you can start recovering from your long travel. With Seaplane transfer it will take you approx 40 minutes to Sun Aqua Iru Veli, but you will experience that this time is really flying because you will see the beauty of Maldives from above
The island just opened, you would get to see some needed improvements here and there but this would not effect the fantastic atmosphere and over all experience. In fact we believe they are doing really well,considering they have just opened! As the resort is brand new, you may lack a little green vegetation on the island but every day they work hard to make the island green and plants and palm trees are planted every day.
The island itself is adorable:medium size and one can walk all around the beach,which is absolutely stunning:not too big/deep but just the right type. In our opinion the island layout has been done in a very smart way: you get to see the sea wherever you are and believe us, it's not a granted thing in the Maldives. What really surprises me is the authethic maldivian atmosphere being well preserved:despite the resort being a luxury place,the local and inner beauty of the country is clearly breathable all around. Public pools are stunning, right on the beach and ideal for swimmers or simply for lazy people. The island is oriented from north to south, and most beach suites facing the sunrise, while others villas facing the shallow lagoon that is ideal for swimming and water sports. Ocean Suites Pool jetty and the overwater spa are set the island's northern tip. You can choose between Ocean Suites with sunrise and sunset views. DOWNLOAD RESORT MAP
Because it is very important for the resort to ensure highest level of privacy for the guests, all support, staff accommodation and dive & water sports centre are located on a separate but connected island. Staff are all very helpfull, friendly and really hard working. And this is true, the relaxed but attentive service is excellent from all of the staff, all aimed at giving you the best holiday experience and you can't fault that.
The warm crystal waters of South Nilandhe are an ideal playground for water sports, including several surf spots, as well as for diving and snorkeling. The amazing underwater world in this part of the Maldives is filled with a variety of marine life and the reason why many travelers choose Dhaalu Atoll as a holiday destination is the seclusion and romantic atmosphere of its islands, 3 of which are luxurious 5-star hotels. Dhaalu atoll is home to some of the most luxorious resorts in the Maldives. This far-flung tropical paradise offers a daringly designed environment in a deliciously secluded location. READ MORE
The five-star premium all-inclusive resort, which began welcoming guests on December 15, makes its home on one of the most naturally beautiful islands Aluvifushi in Dhaalu atoll (also known as South Nilandhe Atoll) — a naturalist wonderland with its pristine beaches, stunning lagoon and unspoilt natural splendour reachable by a 40-minute scenic seaplane journey from the main Velana International Airport. With multiple daily flights available, you can enjoy an exceptional stunning view of the lagoons and unique islands, as you fly low below the clouds.
Across the lagoon and along the beach, a variety of 125 overwater and beachfront suites (there are no villas) offers total seclusion in open spaces. Each of the BEACH SUITES, WATER SUITES or GRAND SUITES reflect the island’s unspoilt beauty, individually-decorated in natural tones and local artworks. Spacious, contemporary bathrooms reveal ocean views. We can tell that architects, interior- and whole designe team have did a superb job. Accommodation as individual as you - take your pick from decadently private couples’ or family suites with interconnecting spaces for the whole crew to rest, relax and recharge. All suites have private freshwater swimming pools and sunbathing areas with complimentary minibars (wine, beers, soft drinks) replenished twice daily. Needless to say that you will find a spectacular turquoise ocean in front of your doorstep.
For the ultimate in luxury on Iru Veli, the King and Grand Suites provide a wealth of space, privacy and every facility under the tropical sun, to make your stay an absolute dream.
ON THE BEACH : Beach Suite with Pool: 93 sqm; Family Beach Suite with Pool: 97 sqm; Sun Aqua Sultan Suite: 135 sqm; Grand Beach Suite: 194 sqm; King Beach Suite (2 bedroom): 643 sqm
An ideal tropical haven, Family Beach Suite with pool are dotted along a pristine white sandy shoreline, framed by languid palms and the sparkling sea. All rooms are spacious, confortable, cozy, well-equipped with all comforts and ideal for families; Decorated in a chic, contemporary blend of tropical hues with a modern twist, every one is irresistibly inviting, with soft and sumptuous furnishing and every state of the art facility you could desire - providing the perfect place for you to unwind. The semi-open air bathroom is amazing and the front side veranda ensures a fabolous view of the ocean; the room has a sitting area with sofa bed plus one sofa bed in the master bedroom-great solution for whole family. Pool is right on the beach, few steps away from the sea. You'll love walking from the villa straight into the ocean. The ocean is just glorious.
For a private experience along the beach, discover the resort's exclusive Sultan suites, with stunning, expansive interiors, and your own pool, nestled within the beautiful space of your suite.
The Grand Ocean Suite is a truly amazing Water suite at the end of the jetty with total privacy, breath taking views a superb bathroom, lounge and deck as well as a fabulous private pool. If you want to experience high end luxury with total tranquillity check this place out. You can even watch the sea planes landing as they often fly right past the suite and either from the deck, the pool, the bathroom or even in bed you can wave to the pilots – what an experience! Those memories will stay with us for ever
OVER WATER: Ocean Suite with Pool: 124 sqm; Dolphin Ocean Suite: 124 sqm
Grand Ocean Suite: 175 sqm; King Ocean Suite (2 bedroom): 393 sqm
Over-water villas are perfect for honeymoon packages and family packages in Maldives. Immerse yourself in the natural haven of the calm, cerulean ocean, in the spacious and luxurious overwater suites. At Sun Aqua Iru Veli, these beautiful overwater suites sit above the island’s pristine lagoon, providing the perfect sanctuary of intimacy and peace, with breathtaking views across the Indian ocean. The suites come with one bedroom that has maximum occupancy of two adults and two children or three adults. From the moment you walk through the door your mind shifts into a deep sense of happiness and relaxation. The decor of the villa is tasteful (the beds are extremely firm) the outdoor deck area has its own private pool, deck chairs and a ladder into the ocean to snorkel.
Expect wonderful views and a quiet peacefulness which only add to your fabulous surroundings. With great facilities including an ability to open doors at both ends of the bathroom for both shower room and bath for that so cool gentle breeze only add to a feeling of total relaxation. Twice daily restocking of the mini bar and the most creative towel bed decorations are a great bonus and you could easily have spent most of your time in the room however that would have missed the fabulous experiences on the island.
Sun Aqua Sultan Suites with Pool (135 sqm) are designed for a private experience along the beach. Decorated in a chic, contemporary blend of tropical hues with a modern twist, all rooms are irresistibly inviting, with soft and sumptuous furnishing, spacious rooms and every state-of-the-art facility you could desire – providing the perfect place for you to unwind. Discover the exclusive rooms, with stunning, expansive interiors, and your own pool, nestled within the beautiful space of your suite.
Restaurants and Bars
The Sun Aqua boutique-style all-inclusive experience means you will enjoy the freshest, global fusion fare, from champagne breakfasts and mouth-watering Maldivian curries to seafood straight from the ocean and classic dishes with a difference. Dine a deux on the beach, enjoy a fine dining experience in one of the three restaurants or keep it low key with family dinner in the privacy of your suite or room service – they offer private dining anywhere! Sun Aqua Iru Veli has its own wine cellar and a mixologist will create sundowners you will never forget and a wide selection of unlimited alcoholic drinks (only international marked spirits in the AI).
Dining options include an all-day dining Aqua Orange restaurant with an international menu, the Grouper Grill restaurant set on the beach with focus on fresh seafood and meat dishes, and Roma is an overwater restaurant with Italian specialities. The buffet breakfasts are various and delicious with fresh fruits and everything you need including vegetarian options. The food is good, it’s not five star but you’ll never go hungry. The chef Namal makes sure that the buffet was delicious and with different themes every day. All restaurants and bars offer a good choice of international fare and drink selection and the layout ensures privacy and relaxation, with an amazing view of the ocean.
As an added flavour, Middle Eastern guests will be happy to learn that the Sun Aqua Signature, the premium all-inclusive plan, includes one daily shisha per couple at the Shisha Lounge free of charge.
If you are looking for a very special memory you can also ask for the options of private dining! You will never forget this experience.
All Inclusive Plan: What's Included
Food & Beverage :
● Breakfast at main restaurant offering extensive buffet service with choice of breakfast champagne / sparkling wine
● Choice of Lunch venues including The Main Restaurant (buffet), Island Pizza with selection of pizza / salad and light snacks
● Afternoon tea with snacks served at Pool Bar from 15:00 – 18:00hrs
● Dinner in main restaurant with an extensive buffet OR a la carte menu in other restaurant
● Fine Dining experience at Wine Cellar per person per stay
● Unlimited Alcoholic & Non-alcoholic selected beverages including extensive selection of wines, champagne beer, spirits, cocktails, soft drinks, tea and coffee
- Mini Bar (replenishment twice per day) : Red/white/rose wine, soft drinks, beer
- Spa & Wellness (per person per day) : A spa credit of USD100 per adult per day or can exchange up to 3 dives per person per week
- Excursions & Recreation (per person per stay) : Choice of selected excursions (once) Half hour group wind surf lesson (once) 15mins Jet Skii ride (once)
Activity and Wellness
Soak up the sun with exhilarating activities at the water sports centre and infinity pool. Dhaalu atoll is becoming a diving hotspot with clear waters teeming with dolphins, sting rays, whale sharks and myriad tropical fish offering excellent channel dives. Set within its own lagoon, Sun Aqua Iru Veli has its own house reef and PADI/SSI facility dive centre. Guests can select three dives per stay or swap for spa credit up to USD 100 per day. The use of snorkelling equipment is complimentary for all guests.
Take time out to be soothed at the tranquil Sun Aqua Spa with seven overwater pavilions with double massage tables, open-air rain showers and romantic flower-strewn baths and a main spa house with hydrotherapy pools, steam, sauna and spa boutique. Whilst you bliss out, the complimentary Kids Club welcomes little ones aged between three and 11 years, if not, the complimentary babysitting service includes three hours per stay.
Excursions offer something for everyone: the guests will each receive a complimentary half hour group wind surfing lesson and a 15-minute Jet Ski ride per person, per stay together with one of the following: dolphin cruise, guided snorkelling safari tour, sunset cruise or local island discovery. The team also offer the guests the chance to experience the sister resort Sun Aqua Vilu Reef, which is a 10-minute speedboat ride away, whether for dinner or a night or two.
Fantastic Honeymoon Destination!, Magique !, A genuine piece of paradise, Il paradiso!, best vacation, Honeymoon, Good place to relax, Best resort & best staff!, Perfect holiday, This place is actually pretty awesome, Ten days of stunning sunsets, spectacular sunrises, fabulous food and plenty of fun, Beautiful Island, Truly amazing. All in all - a vacation extravaganza for people who want to relax, soak up sun, snorkel, eat great food and enjoy a welcoming and friendly staff. Top of the bucket list!....
Pros: What Guests Love
- new brand resort
- the staff and the service
- peaceful and tranquility
- Ocean Suites with pools and stunning sea views
- The water villas are awesome. The bathroom is big, airy and with a direct view to the ocean
- Dining options. 3 times a day an opulent buffet where everyone will find something he likes.
- All Inclusive plan
- Family facilities
- Over water spa is a bliss.
- Butler service. The ambassador network makes that you are pampered during the full length of your holiday.
- An amazing dessert buffet - the homemade cakes and pastries
What You Need to Know
- Sun Siyam Resorts has launched a new health and safety programme ahead of the reopening of its resorts in 2020. The Sun Siyam Cares programme is based on guidance from the World Health Organisation and national authorities, and is designed to offer guests a minimal contact experience.
- Sun Aqua Iru Veli is located in Dhaalu Atoll, and the resort is 45 minutes by seaplane from Male airport.
- Check-in from 2:00 PM - 12:00 AM, Check-out 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM
- All children are welcome.
- There is very little vegetation on the island.
- Twice per week is provided tours to watch sunset with champagne and watch wild dolphins
- Dolphin Ocean Suites and Ocean Pool Suites (sunrise) are the best choice if you want to snorkel right from your villa
- With the PAI plan you get a minibar refill every day and can tell the staff if you prefer certain beverages.
- The spa's therapists is professional and very kind. Strongly recommend
- The guests can get to plant their very own Coconut Tree on the island
- Freshwater pool and bar is a brilliant spot for pre-dinner drinks with spectacular sunsets overlooking the pool and out to the ocean.
- You can have a word with one of the chefs and they will do their utmost to cater for any special requests
- If you are anywhere near the Spa at around 18:45 – make sure you join the staff for a feeding of the reef sharks
LiveAboard.com Special Deals (10.01.21) in Maldives
- Conte Max - 31 Jan 2021 - from €1,303.00 - The Best Five/Male-Laamu (MLE-MLE) - $1060 OFF Plus Free Nitrox! Rates include discounts.
- Carpe Diem - 06 Feb 2021 - from €841.00 - North Male - South Ari - Meemu - Vaavu - South Male (Male - Male) - (50% OFF)
- Moonima - 07 Feb 2021 - from €1,299.00 - The Central Atolls: North Male, Ari, Vaavu and South Male Cruise 7 nights - (26% OFF)
- Scubaspa Ying - 13 Feb 2021 - from €2,014.00 - Best of Maldives - Group or charter booking specials available. (15% OFF)
- Princess Sara - 13 Mar 2021 - from €1,331.00 - Classic Route - Early Bird Special! (25% OFF)
- Blue Force One - 27 Mar 2021 - from €1,462.00 - 7 Atolls Route - Deep South Down (Male - Koodhoo) - $500 OFF!
- Horizon 3 - 04 Apr 2021 - from €2,111.00 - Addu – Fuvahmulah - Huvadhoo - Early Bird Deal - 5% off
- Princess Rani - 17 Apr 2021 - from €1,240.00 - Addu - Male - Valid on new bookings only. Book before 30 December 2020. T&C (20% OFF)
- Emperor Serenity - 02 May 2021 - from €1,429.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - %22 off
Best Hotels in Maldives
Hotels near Male Airport
Best of Maldives
Recent Posts 13.01.2021
- Unforgettable Experiences complimented by Exclusive Hospitality in the Maldives: Waldorf Astoria launches Ithaafushi – The Private Island
- Le Méridien Maldives Resort & Spa To Debut In September 2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Maldives Guesthouses Reopen after COVID-19 closure
- Newly awarded Wine Spectator, Vakkaru Maldives’ wine cellar Vakkaru Reserve welcomes its Head Sommelier
- Reethi Faru Resort takes Environmental initiatives a next level
- Kanuhura gets Health Security Verification from Sharecare, Forbes Travel Guide
- Adaaran Select Hudhuran Fushi kick start in 2021 with Special Offer
- Maldives Padel Tennis Opens at Kudadoo Private Island and Hurawalhi
- German celebrity Dieter Bohlen vacations in the Maldivess
- The Nautilus Maldives launches Full Moon Crystal Singing Bowl meditation
- Wreck Diving in Addu atoll
- 10 Excursions You Must Take Your Kids at Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- The 5 Most Anticipated Luxury Hotel Openings for 2021
- 10 Things to consider when Booking a Hotel in the Maldives
- Fresh start: Vakkaru Maldives offers bespoke Ayurveda programmes to balance Mind, Body and Soul
- Hurawalhi Island's 5.8 Undersea Restaurant to host Two Michelin-starred Chef Stefan Heilemann
- Baros Maldives celebrates Fifteen Years of Fine Dining
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives opens Sangu Stories podcast channel
- Patina Maldives beautifies horizon with biophilic Design concept
- 10 Best All Inclusive Resorts for Honeymoon in Maldives
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
Best Dine By Design Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Local Islands for Snorkeling
Want to snorkel with manta rays, whale sharks and sea turtles or maybe above scenic house reef on your next budget trip in the Maldives? The Maldives is one of theRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More