Alaya F enjoys floating breakfast in the pool in orange bikini in Maldives
Where to Spot Cerebrities in Maldives
04 September, 2021
Bollywood actress Alaya F has finally joined the long list of celebrities who have been escaping to the Maldives for a much-needed beach break.
After wrapping up her second film Freddy, the actress chose Soneva Fushi to spend some quality time by the beach at the picturesque location.
Her pictures prove that she is having the best time of her life. The star took to Instagram to share photos from her vacation and gave us the beach wardrobe goals that brightened up our weekend.
Alaya chose an all-white bikini set for her Maldives vacation. Flaunting her toned midriff and svelte frame, she wore a halter neck bikini top featuring a plunging inverted neckline and gathered details on the front. She teamed it with low-waist bikini bottoms with cut-out details on the side.
Alaya teamed her bikini set with a sheer printed full sleeve shrug, adorned with blue, white and mustard print. The actor completed her beach look with a matching printed headband.
On Sunday, the actress shared two pictures of herself chilling in the pool. Flaunting her toned figure, she was dressed in an orange bikini while enjoying her floating breakfast. "Wait 30 mins after you eat, before you swim”
Meanwhile," she captioned the post.
Alaya's beauty picks included open locks, glossy lip shade, minimal make-up, and silver hoop earrings for accessories.
On the professional front, Alaya F has an upcoming romantic-thriller Freddy, which also stars Kartik Aaryan. The film will be directed by Shashanka Ghosh. She has also started shooting for the Hindi remake of the Kannada thriller U-Turn, which is being backed by Ekta Kapoor.
About Soneva Fushi:
Awarded with white sandy beaches of a private island in Maldives, the Soneva Fushi's eco-chic villas are the material of the romantic fantasies of Robinson Crusoe. Drop your shoes and worries: with an luxury spa, hypnotic house reef and high quality butler services, you will not need anything on this laid-back playground of a beautiful uninhabited island. If Robinson Crusoe could develop hotels - he would have built Soneva Fushi! A total of 65 apartments and villas were implanted in the heart of lush vegetation to ensure maximum privacy for each ones, and most importantly, that it was not visible from the sea. 8 categories of rooms, each trying to outdo the elegance of a neighbor, start with a simple Rehendi from 182 m2 to a huge Jungle Reserve villa of 720 m2, passing by Crusoe villas, apartments or even a villa Soneva Fushi
Recent Posts 15.05.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for May in the Maldives
- Discover an Oasis of Health and Wellness at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- How to Travel green in LUX* South Ari Atoll
- Princess Cruises introduces All-inclusive premier package
- Heritance Aarah Is among World's Top All-Inclusive Resorts
- Say, “Cheers!” to The Platinum Jubilee Weekend at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- Blue Force expands its Liveaboards Fleet in the Maldive
- OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi opens 19th May With Exclusive Private offer
- Latest News from Meeru Island, May
- Euro-Divers Opens Its Doors to Guests at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Soneva Jani welcomes to a Culinary Journey with Lee Westcott
- New AQV Expedition Ship, Ocean Victory, Sets Sail in Alaska
- Dusit Thani Maldives Partners with Local Brand Ogaa
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort Announces Key Appointments
- Three Additional Princess Cruises Ships Return to Service
- Kuredu & Komandoo listed among the 10 Best Dive Resorts in the Maldives
- HAL Adds New Cruises to Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia
- Scuba Schools International launches New Diving App
- Amilla Resort recognized as Sustainable Travel Standard in the Maldives
- What's Hot in The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, May
- Kudadoo Maldives awarded Prestigious Forbes 5-star Rating
- Sip Your Way into Wine Culture at Kuredu Maldives
- AirAsia returns to the Maldives
- Hotel-to-Table: Dine Sustainably at Gili with New Menu and Chef’s Table
- JUST VEG Celebration is Back at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Latest News from Kandima, May
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi Honors First Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award
- Can't-miss deal of the week: 30% Off Special Offer in Filitheyo Island
- OZEN LIFE MAADHOO opens LONU: New age Maldivian concept
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Where to Spot Celebrities in the Maldives
The Maldives is famous for their picture-perfect beaches, crystal-clear waters and of course the most luxurious resorts in the world. Maldives is a regular hot spot for the rich and the famous. From Hollywood celebrities to world famous athletes to the Bollywood stars, all head to the Maldives, for a romantic or family vacation. Nothing says luxury travel quite like a trip to the Maldives and it’s little wonder that the A-list seem to flock to these islands on the daily. With stars' social media feeds filled with those perfect beach shots and beautiful backdrops, it's almost impossible not to get wanderlust. Read more.
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More