Alaya F enjoys floating breakfast in the pool in orange bikini in Maldives
Where to Spot Cerebrities in Maldives
04 September, 2021
Bollywood actress Alaya F has finally joined the long list of celebrities who have been escaping to the Maldives for a much-needed beach break.
After wrapping up her second film Freddy, the actress chose Soneva Fushi to spend some quality time by the beach at the picturesque location.
Her pictures prove that she is having the best time of her life. The star took to Instagram to share photos from her vacation and gave us the beach wardrobe goals that brightened up our weekend.
Alaya chose an all-white bikini set for her Maldives vacation. Flaunting her toned midriff and svelte frame, she wore a halter neck bikini top featuring a plunging inverted neckline and gathered details on the front. She teamed it with low-waist bikini bottoms with cut-out details on the side.
Alaya teamed her bikini set with a sheer printed full sleeve shrug, adorned with blue, white and mustard print. The actor completed her beach look with a matching printed headband.
On Sunday, the actress shared two pictures of herself chilling in the pool. Flaunting her toned figure, she was dressed in an orange bikini while enjoying her floating breakfast. "Wait 30 mins after you eat, before you swim”
Meanwhile," she captioned the post.
Alaya's beauty picks included open locks, glossy lip shade, minimal make-up, and silver hoop earrings for accessories.
On the professional front, Alaya F has an upcoming romantic-thriller Freddy, which also stars Kartik Aaryan. The film will be directed by Shashanka Ghosh. She has also started shooting for the Hindi remake of the Kannada thriller U-Turn, which is being backed by Ekta Kapoor.
About Soneva Fushi:
Awarded with white sandy beaches of a private island in Maldives, the Soneva Fushi's eco-chic villas are the material of the romantic fantasies of Robinson Crusoe. Drop your shoes and worries: with an luxury spa, hypnotic house reef and high quality butler services, you will not need anything on this laid-back playground of a beautiful uninhabited island. If Robinson Crusoe could develop hotels - he would have built Soneva Fushi! A total of 65 apartments and villas were implanted in the heart of lush vegetation to ensure maximum privacy for each ones, and most importantly, that it was not visible from the sea. 8 categories of rooms, each trying to outdo the elegance of a neighbor, start with a simple Rehendi from 182 m2 to a huge Jungle Reserve villa of 720 m2, passing by Crusoe villas, apartments or even a villa Soneva Fushi
Recent Posts 24.09.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- Creative Activities in The Maldives: The ART of Bohemia experience at The Nautilus
- Top Best Places for Swimming & Diving with Whale Sharks
- Netherlands First Anantara Debuts in the Heart of Amsterdam
- Six Senses Laamu launches Sustainability Camp for Kids
- Celebrate the End of Year with Anantara Veli: Reopening Special offer
- Join Wellness retreat with Celebrity Trainer Ramona Braganza at Kandima
- Plan a Festive Getaway of Your Dreams: A Magical Baros Tale
- Marine Conservation at OBLU SELECT Sangeli
- Holland America Line Announces 2024 Grand Australia and New Zealand Voyage
- CROSSROADS Maldives celebrates 3 Years of Service Excellence
- Hard Rock 50th Anniversary Sale is Here: FLASH OFFER 25% off
- Latest News from Meeru Island, September 2022
- Princess Cruises’ New Ship, Sun Princess, to Debut in 2024
- Projekt Delfin in the Maldives has launched
- Scuba Diving experience at Emerald Faarufushi Resort
- Experience Holistic Wellness at The Standard Maldives with Ranjith Saj
- Discover the Freedom of Movement at Soneva Jani this Octobe
- Amilla Maldives resort to host Tennis Clinic with Emma Raducanu
- Masaba Gupta is living her Best Life in the Maldives
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? September, 2022
- Discover the Key to a Good Life at Amilla Maldives this fall
- Mouni Roy enjoys Family weekend in the Maldives
- It's Time to Plan: 2022 Festive Season at Komandoo
- Summer Forever! Experience TASTE OF WINTER at Furaveri Maldives
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Where to Spot Celebrities in the Maldives
The Maldives is famous for their picture-perfect beaches, crystal-clear waters and of course the most luxurious resorts in the world. Maldives is a regular hot spot for the rich and the famous. From Hollywood celebrities to world famous athletes to the Bollywood stars, all head to the Maldives, for a romantic or family vacation. Nothing says luxury travel quite like a trip to the Maldives and it’s little wonder that the A-list seem to flock to these islands on the daily. With stars' social media feeds filled with those perfect beach shots and beautiful backdrops, it's almost impossible not to get wanderlust. Read more.
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More