Health and Wellbeing are in Heart of new Treetop Spa on private island of Alila Kothaifaru Maldives
Activities and Experiences in Maldives
28 November, 2022
Immerse yourself in astounding environments with Alila Kothaifaru Maldives and explore health and beauty rituals that will leave your inner nature aligned with the natural world at Spa Alila.
Designed to blend in with its surroundings, and nestled just above the treetops, Spa Alila features four double treatment suites, all with a private bathroom, shower, and a floor-to-ceiling window offering views for days.
Entwined with the lush surroundings, there is a wide selection of massage full-body beauty rituals that put a contemporary spin on ancient healing techniques and draw on the benefits of natural ingredients to deliver pure luxurious indulgence.
The open-air treetop pavilion by the spa creates an understated, sophisticated space for guests to host fitness activities. The alfresco spaces with the inviting lush vegetation create an idyllic setting for guests to engulf in complete relaxation in connection with nature. The landscape architecture for the spa was meticulously designed so that native plant-life is integrated into the property features.
The guests at Alila benefit from expert consultations and guidance from the resident Wellness and Spa Manager, Gusti Ayu Nilawati. Well versed in her craft, Gusti brings over 24 years of experience to the field. Gusti is currently looking to revitalise the Spa offerings at the resort allowing guests to consult with therapists to choose a range of treatments to suit their personal needs.
The Spa therapists hail from Bali, Thailand, and Bhutan and offer a range of massages and treatments using their signature Alila Living products.
The riveting surroundings blended with the wellness options, Spa Alila offers an array of spa treatment menu combines both Asian and Western therapy techniques including signature Alila Kothaifaru Massage, Balinese Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Back, Neck & Shoulder Massage, and Foot Reflexology sessions.
Making it an ideal family-friendly getaway, families can also spend quality time together at Spa Alila with offerings from the dedicated family menu. The signature Alila Kothaifaru Ritual body treatment tenders a deeply cleansing and incredibly earthy body care treatment for smooth, and radiant skin. After dry brushing your body, the expert therapists apply a body scrub that combines the exfoliating benefits of Himalayan pink salt with coconut. Once your skin is nourished, guests may enjoy a tropical flower bath. The 120-minute signature treatment includes the Foot Ritual, Spa Alila Scrub, Tropical Flower Bath, and the Alila Kothaifaru Massage. Reservations can be made in advance by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Alila: Surrounded by a stunning house reef in the scenic Raa Atoll, Alila Kothaifaru Maldives offers serenity and discovery in an awe-inspiring destination embraced by nature’s wonders. Enjoy easy access to the famous Hanifaru Bay UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve. This protected marine sanctuary is the largest feeding and breeding hotspot in the world for manta rays and whale sharks, which at times congregate here in their hundreds. Alila Kothaifaru Maldives is also close to Vaadhoo Island, one of the best spots to witness the spectacular “Sea of Stars” phenomenon, an extraordinary sight to behold.
Designed for serene relaxation in harmony with nature, each of the resort’s 44 beachfront villas and 36 overwater villas comes with a private pool. Featuring contemporary interiors in a palette of soothing colours with natural textures, these spacious hideaways are carefully positioned to provide privacy and comfort in understated, sophisticated style.BOOK NOW
- 2022 Festive Season with Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort
- Maldives restaurants: Guide to Dining at Alila Kothaifaru
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort Announces Executive Chef Appointment
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives сelebrates World Environment Day and World Ocean Day
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives opens 5 Star Dive Center
- Explore Culture of the Maldives with Alila Kothaifaru
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort Announces New General Manager Appointments
Recent Posts 03.02.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Best pick for when you’re planning Maldives Family Adventure: Anantara Kihavah
- Stories: COMO Hotels and Resorts, February 2023
- From Romantic escape to Wellbeing experiences and other COCO news this month
- Jumeirah Maldives unveils love in bloom Valentine’s Day experiences
- Paradise Island resort celebrates Green Key award
- Latest News from Kandima, February 2023
- This Is Your Joyful Maldivian Adventure – 20% OFF at VARU by Atmosphere
- Anantara Hotels expand Europe Portfolio with the opening of Anantara Plaza Nice Hotel
- OBLU SELECT Lobigili' beaches is Your ideal castaway in Paradise
- Latest News from Kuramathi Maldives resort, January 2023
- Things to Do on Valentine's Day at Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches Free Transfers from Male, Hulhumale
- Mastercard announces launch of its Priceless programme in Maldives
- Angsana' Maldives resort relaunches as Dhawa Ihuru
- Sustainability technology at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa
- Discover the taste of Bangkok’s Haoma at W Maldives this February
- Rooftop dining experience with the new menu at Maagiri Hotel’ Peak restaurant
- Explore + Relax: A great way to unwind at Dhigali Maldives
- Green side of Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon
- Why sustainability is key of success at The Nautilus Maldives
- It's Time for New journey: Discover Your Dream Vacation with Dusit Thani Maldives
- Sri Lanka Bucket List: Best Things to Do with Anantara Hotels
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives hosts Michelin star events this February
- Where to Feel the Love: VALENTINE’S AT OZEN
- Valentine's celebrations: Festival of romance at Hurawalhi Maldives
- Amilla Maldives resort unveils Intimate Self-Service Wedding Venue
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Maldives Luxury Guide
Over a million tourists visit these islands every year for once-in-a-lifetime experiences. Now it's your turn to experience Maldives, the gem of the Indian ocean to discover plenty of hidden treasures. You can experience different experiences of luxury in Maldives best resorts, mingling with celebs in your best beachwear, dining in style, and falling in love with the underwater world. For those seeking romance, the Maldives offers enviably luxurious private accommodation and indulgent spas. Maldives makes the best holiday experiences year after year after year.Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More