Breathtaking Festive Season in Maldives with Crown & Champa Resorts
Best Luxury Christmas Getaways in The Maldives
26 November, 2019
The year 2019 is drawing to a close. Our Christmas trees will soon be brightly decorated with colourful lights, the presents will be wrapped beautifully and Santa Claus may very well be on his way in a traditional Maldivian Dhoni. Across all Crown & Champa Resorts, December promises to be a wonderful time. The teams have curated amazing activities to ensure that everyone has a fantastic time. From family challenges to adult-only parties, there is something for everyone at Crown & Champa resorts.
You can have it your way at Kudadoo Maldives Private Island by Hurawalhi.
“No matter which holidays you observe, Kudadoo is a private island where your private butler can help you curate your ideal itinerary. From big game fishing and parasailing to picnics on a desolate sandbank and dining amidst the island’s lush vegetation, your days on this tropical piece of paradise can be completely suited to your preferences.”
At Hurawalhi Island Resort, you can expect mouth-watering gala dinners, destination dining under the sea or starry skies with renowned wine estates, private island escapes, refined entertainment and much more.
In Veligandu Island Resort & Spa, prepare for delightful activities, entertainment and festive highlights such as the Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve gala dinners. Their chefs have carefully crafted themes, along with exquisite cuisine to match the jolly spirit of the festive season. Have a look at the full programme here.
At adults-only Komandoo Island Resort & Spa, guests can expect Champagne breakfast, a special fishing excursion, a romantic sunrise breakfast on the beach, an underwater treasure hunt, live music and elaborately themed buffets. Through the event-filled days, Komandoo promises to retain it’s tranquil, adults-only charm. Read more here.
In Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa, you can discover magical celebrations filled with classic holiday delicacies, gracious service and an abundance of festive cheer. The exciting festive season programme includes a variety of family-friendly experiences that the whole family is sure to love. Browse through here.
The festive season in Meeru Island Resort & Spa guarantees lots of fun for the whole family. From water polo to themed buffet dinners, everyone will enjoy themselves in Meeru. The team invites you to embrace the magic of the island and the season, as you create enduring memories for you and your family. Read more here.
The ever-happening Kuredu Island Resort & Spa will be just as lively this festive season. The programme includes live music by The Flying Dance Kings and local musicians, beach barbecues, gala dinners, performances by synchronised swimmers, Limmat-Nixen, the traditional Gladiators charity show and a superhero-themed New Year’s Eve party. See more of what’s in store here.
Recent Posts 15.05.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for May in the Maldives
- Discover an Oasis of Health and Wellness at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- How to Travel green in LUX* South Ari Atoll
- Princess Cruises introduces All-inclusive premier package
- Heritance Aarah Is among World's Top All-Inclusive Resorts
- Say, “Cheers!” to The Platinum Jubilee Weekend at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- Blue Force expands its Liveaboards Fleet in the Maldive
- OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi opens 19th May With Exclusive Private offer
- Latest News from Meeru Island, May
- Euro-Divers Opens Its Doors to Guests at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Soneva Jani welcomes to a Culinary Journey with Lee Westcott
- New AQV Expedition Ship, Ocean Victory, Sets Sail in Alaska
- Dusit Thani Maldives Partners with Local Brand Ogaa
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort Announces Key Appointments
- Three Additional Princess Cruises Ships Return to Service
- Kuredu & Komandoo listed among the 10 Best Dive Resorts in the Maldives
- HAL Adds New Cruises to Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia
- Scuba Schools International launches New Diving App
- Amilla Resort recognized as Sustainable Travel Standard in the Maldives
- What's Hot in The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, May
- Kudadoo Maldives awarded Prestigious Forbes 5-star Rating
- Sip Your Way into Wine Culture at Kuredu Maldives
- AirAsia returns to the Maldives
- Hotel-to-Table: Dine Sustainably at Gili with New Menu and Chef’s Table
- JUST VEG Celebration is Back at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Latest News from Kandima, May
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi Honors First Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award
- Can't-miss deal of the week: 30% Off Special Offer in Filitheyo Island
- OZEN LIFE MAADHOO opens LONU: New age Maldivian concept
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Crown & Champa Resorts
Each of the Crown & Champa Resorts is its private island paradise with sparkling lagoons, swaying palm trees and natural sandy beaches. With international tourism in the Maldives celebrated its 40th anniversary in 2015, this group of 4 to 4½ Star Resorts has earned an excellent reputation. While the Resorts have proudly been operating for many years, they have maintained their competitiveness through constant renovation and upgrades to maintain the highest international standards. Today (2019) Crown & Champa runs 10 luxury resorts in the Maldives, including Hurawalhi Island Resort & Spa, Mirihi Island and newest Kudadoo Maldives Private Island. Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More