Carefree travel with ROBINSON Club Resorts
A 10-point plan for club resort operations in times of coronavirus
Updated 01 Aug, 2020
Experience carefree travel with ROBINSON’s 10-Point-Plan that ensures that your stay with as carefree and relaxed as everstays at their resorts as they reopen from 1st September 2020.
“The steps we are taking on cleanliness and new hospitality norms are as much about the health and safety of associates as they are about our guests. ROBINSON has, in cooperation with TUI and an international hygiene company, drawn up a 10-point plan for the re-opening, which is being implemented in all of their properties,” a statement by the resort read.
The plan includes such measures as organisation, capacity planning and hygiene in addition to covering intensive training of local staff. With the health and safety management we want to offer you the best possible protection against infections in our club resorts.
1. Online Check-In
Guests will soon be able to check in online easily and conveniently via the resort’s website or the ROBINSON APP on their smart-phone to ensure that the check-in process will be as contact-free as possible.
2. Distance Rules
All of their associates, ROBINS, comply with keeping a social distance of 1.5 – 2 meters to guests and between each other; likewise guests are required to comply with the applicable social distance rules.
3. Personnel Planning:
The associates in all clubs will work within fixed teams in order to quickly be able to reconstruct possible chains of infections.
The tables in their restaurants are placed at least 1.5 meters apart from each, therefore limiting the number of guests in the restaurant.
5. Extension of Opening Hours
In order to provide sufficient space for all guests, the resorts are extending the opening hours of the restaurants as well as other club facilities.
6. Entertainment and Activities
For all events, sports programs and entertainment offers that do not require close contact, the number of participants is adjusted accordingly. Golf and tennis, for example, can take place as usual, a football, soccer or beach volleyball tournament cannot. The WellFit Spa offerings are also being adjusted and childcare in our ROBY-Clubs is carried out in accordance with the new standards defined by the requirements of the destinations and the countries of origin of guests.
7. Disinfectant Dispensers
The number of disinfectant dispensers in the club resorts is being significantly increased to ensure that guests and associates can disinfect their hands regularly. This includes, for example, all locations where food and beverages are being served, sports facilities and the lobby area as well as corridors.
8. Cleaning of rooms & public areas
The resorts are cleaning and disinfecting all rooms extensively with special cleaning agents prior to new guests arriving as well as sanitize high-touch items (e.g. glassware, remote control). High touch surfaces in public spaces and facilities are additionally deep cleaned, they use ‘last cleaned charts’ and best practices for pool, fitness centers and lounges.
9. Food & Beverage
With a focus on more individual service, food and beverages are mainly served by their staff and the buffets conform to new standards. Guests are being served by staff members, wearing protective masks over nose and mouth.
10. Extensive training for associates
All ROBINS, associates, undergo extensive training on the new hygiene and safety standards, provided by independent auditors of an international hygiene company.
Recent Posts 24.11.2020
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ (updated)
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Maldives to Reopen the Resorts: Here is the Schedule (updated)
- Maldives Guesthouses Reopen after COVID-19 closure
- Dhigali Maldives to reopen on 1st Dec as Premium All-Inclusive Resort
- 10 Best Maldives luxury Resorts with Tennis courts
- Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa shines with World Luxury Awards and Hotel of The Year Awards
- Baros Maldives: Christmas time on a sublime tropical private island
- Emerald Maldives Resort hosts Christmas with a Tropical Twist
- The Standard Huruvalhi Maldives reopens Dec 5 with special offers
- OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI is Opening on 3 December
- Tipsarevic Luxury Tennis at Vakkaru Maldives brings some of the world’s best tennis players to idyllic Baa Atoll
- Liveaboards and Diving safaris in Maldives now provide In-Vessel PCR Test
- Seaside Finolhu’s Crab Shack wins Global Luxury Beachside Restaurant at the World Luxury Restaurant Awards
- Milaidhoo Island announces Maldivian-themed festive celebrations: "Story of Raajje"
- Dusit Thani Maldives launches new local "Dusit Safeeru" experiences
- Why the Maldives is the Ultimate Luxury Getaway
- Vakkaru Maldives Wins Three Times Over at the 2020 World Travel Awards
- Raffles Maldives Meradhoo Announces ‘Extravaganza’ Festive programme
- Kagi Maldives Spa Island Opens
- Maldives Border Miles: All you need to know
- Centara Grand Island Resort to Reopen on 1st December with New Offers
- Huvafen Fushi Epicurean Adventure
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Maldives Luxury Guide
Over a million tourists visit these islands every year for once-in-a-lifetime experiences. Now it's your turn to experience Maldives, the gem of the Indian ocean to discover plenty of hidden treasures. You can experience different experiences of luxury in Maldives best resorts, mingling with celebs in your best beachwear, dining in style, and falling in love with the underwater world. For those seeking romance, the Maldives offers enviably luxurious private accommodation and indulgent spas. Maldives makes the best holiday experiences year after year after year. Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More