The Clarks Hotels & Resorts expand Its Portfolio with opening Clarks Exotica, Kamadhoo Maldives
Maldives On a Budget
06 September, 2022
A brand new hotel, Clarks Exotica is set to open at Kamadhoo Island on September 6, 2022.
Located in the UNESCO-protected biosphere of Baa Atoll, this tropical Island overlooking the Indian Ocean is famous as a yoga retreat destination which is surrounded by the most beautiful beach with white sand all over amidst crystal clear blue water. The island gives you the natural element which you have been seeking for. Whether you like to kick back, relax and take in the magnificent, stunning beauty of the island and surrounding reef, the island offers the perfect balance of both.
Discover and explore the marine life and lose all sense of time as you venture beneath the ocean’s surface to glide alongside turtles and whale sharks-enjoy scuba diving, snorkelling to see a coral garden in a huge fish structure made by the locals here. Hop on to a boat ride and swim with the Gigantic Manta rays at Hanifaru Bay. Go for morning or night fishing. Take a picnic basket to a remote sandbank or visit a local island and as you come back from your adventurous and tiring day and enjoy sumptuous round-the-clock menus and relish the traditional taste of Indian, Maldivian and Continental food at its restaurants.
Clarks Exotica provides excellent rooms and accommodations including rooms with immaculate views of the ocean. A total of 19 rooms, it features Deluxe Sea View rooms, Executive Sea View with Balcony rooms, and Penthouse with Terrace & 360 Degree View of Ocean. All of the accommodations are laced with modern amenities and facilities to ensure your stay is convenient and delightful.
Clarks Exotica has two exclusive restaurants that offer the best food in town. The Bridge, its multi-cuisine restaurant, has a diverse menu with delicacies borrowed from a variety of cuisines. Pool Deck Lounge, the lounge area by the outdoor pool, is the perfect place to kick back and relax with a refreshing drink.
With a 45-min flight from Velana International Airport to Kamadhoo, the destination gives travellers a holiday that strikes the perfect balance between bliss and adventure. From Male (MLE) to Dharavandhoo via Domestic Flight it takes 30 minutes, which is followed by a 15-minute speedboat ride to Kamadhoo.BOOK NOW
Recent Posts 24.09.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- Creative Activities in The Maldives: The ART of Bohemia experience at The Nautilus
- Top Best Places for Swimming & Diving with Whale Sharks
- Netherlands First Anantara Debuts in the Heart of Amsterdam
- Six Senses Laamu launches Sustainability Camp for Kids
- Celebrate the End of Year with Anantara Veli: Reopening Special offer
- Join Wellness retreat with Celebrity Trainer Ramona Braganza at Kandima
- Plan a Festive Getaway of Your Dreams: A Magical Baros Tale
- Marine Conservation at OBLU SELECT Sangeli
- Holland America Line Announces 2024 Grand Australia and New Zealand Voyage
- CROSSROADS Maldives celebrates 3 Years of Service Excellence
- Hard Rock 50th Anniversary Sale is Here: FLASH OFFER 25% off
- Latest News from Meeru Island, September 2022
- Princess Cruises’ New Ship, Sun Princess, to Debut in 2024
- Projekt Delfin in the Maldives has launched
- Scuba Diving experience at Emerald Faarufushi Resort
- Experience Holistic Wellness at The Standard Maldives with Ranjith Saj
- Discover the Freedom of Movement at Soneva Jani this Octobe
- Amilla Maldives resort to host Tennis Clinic with Emma Raducanu
- Masaba Gupta is living her Best Life in the Maldives
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? September, 2022
- Discover the Key to a Good Life at Amilla Maldives this fall
- Mouni Roy enjoys Family weekend in the Maldives
- It's Time to Plan: 2022 Festive Season at Komandoo
- Summer Forever! Experience TASTE OF WINTER at Furaveri Maldives
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Maldives on a Budget
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays available, which range from budget guesthouses to backpacker-friendly hotels – there are all accomodation available for under USD 50 a night! The Maldives is a fascinating country to travel to independently, not least because it’s only been possible to do so for the past decade.
Undoubtedly, Maldives is'nt getting more cheaper every year, but it’s equally true that the gorgeous islands offer something for everyone – backpackers and budget-conscious travellers included! Here’s our dedicated section that guides you through everything you need to know about enjoying Maldives on the cheap. We’ve also included a section with useful tips on enjoying Maldives on a shoestring, and another which shows you all the free, and almost free, things you can enjoy for your cheap holiday in Maldives. Here for you the ultimate guide to enjoying Maldives on a budget.Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More