Coco Bodu Hithi to Welcome Masterchef Judge, Monica Galetti
Best Resorts near Male Airport
31 August, 2019
Coco Bodu Hithi will welcome back highly renowned MasterChef Judge Monica Galetti this October, where she will be hosting two delightful six-course dinners on 22nd and 25th October and a masterclass on 23rd October for guests.
Samoan-born, New Zealand-raised Monica Galetti moved to the UK in the late ‘90s to work alongside Michel Roux Jr at his two Michelin-star restaurants Le Gavroche. Today, she heads up Mere restaurant in London, serving up a fusion of South Pacific and French cuisine, and is also a judge on BBC Two’s MasterChef: The Professionals. Monica is also the author of two bestselling books: Monica’s Kitchen and The Skills.
Monica’s dinners and masterclass will be nothing short of a culinary journey, as she will be tapping into the island’s fresh seafood resources accentuated with the influence of her South Pacific heritage to create a unique menu embellishing the resort’s award-winning restaurant Aqua’s reputation for great seafood. Monica’s signature dish will also remain on the restaurant’s menu on a seasonal basis, ensuring that the future guests also get a taste of the specially designed menu.
Launched in 2005, Coco Collection by world-renowned Sunland Hotels Group has crafted five-star destinations of different character and won awards for doing so with passionate flair. Each is a haven for lovers of travel and style which celebrates traditional Maldivian architecture and ambiance. The Coco Collection portfolio includes Coco Bodu Hithi and Coco Palm Dhuni Kolhu.
Recent Posts 09.01.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- Traveling With Kids in Maldives? Take advantage of LUXURY FAMILY VILLA OFFER at Anantara Dhigu Resort: Children stay and dine free
- MSC Cruises Unveils 2022 "Cruise With Confidence" Program
- Latest News from Mirihi Island, January
- Maldives main airport launches first phase of new VIP Terminal
- Hawaii Approves Cruise Ship Operations for Norwegian, Carnival
- The More You Know: Discover New Chapter of Milaidhoo Stories
- Conrad Maldives Rangali Island appoints Ida Ayu Nyoman Widiaptini as Director of Spa
- Fari Islands celebrates the Opening of a New football field
- Blissful Maldives Luxury Escape at Cinnamon Velifushi
- Royal Caribbean Group offers Intel on Omicron Cruise Impact
- 'MADE FOR WAVES': Exclusive Surf Package
- Win a fabulous 5-night Luxury Break at Hard Rock Hotel Maldives
- The Maldives adds New Departure Tax
- Villa Hotels & Resorts announces WELL Health-Safety rating achievement
- Hurawalhi Maldives wins 3 prestigious 2021 Hotel Travel Awards 2021
- 10 Maldives Islands That Should Be at the Top of Your List
- Review Year 2021: B-Town divas who set the Internet on Fire with their Bikini Photos
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Coco Bodu Hithi
Best Experience: Couples, Beach, Diving
Luxurious and contemporary, with superb private pool villas and an idyllic overwater spa, the island paradise of Coco Bodu Hithi is located in North Male Atoll and is a 40-minute speedboat ride away from Malé International Airport. Even in low season, Coco Bodu Hithi has a very high occupancy rate. Opened in 2005, with its fabulous atmosphere this modern, romantic 5-star resort undoubtedly makes an impression on couples and so popular because it is reasonably priced and is elegantly modern yet distinctly Maldivian. There are 100 villas (44 on the sand, 66 over the water), and each comes with its own small pool and outdoor shower, not to mention the design of the indoor bath, and the Nespresso coffee maker. There are six chic restaurants, two open air cocktail bars, extensive thatched overwater spa and a fitness center (with ocean views!). An uncrowded infinity swimming pool and a large selection of activities, including scuba diving and snorkeling in the lagoon. Despite all these facilities, guests - especially at night - tend to seek privacy in a private getaway, possibly with a bottle from Wine Loft. The resort is 45 minutes by speedboat from Malé airport; those who prefer to be closer must check Taj Exotica, just 15 minutes by boat. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More