Crown & Champa Resorts Announced Summer Offer
Best Luxury Resorts in the Maldives
27 January, 2020
Crown & Champa Resorts — a leader in the Maldivian hospitality industry has announced summer offer. Experience the Maldives in 2020 with Crown& Champa resorts.
Throughout the travel industry, there is a shift towards more experiential holidays, with the buzzword of the year being ‘slow travel’. However you choose to look at the meaning of the term, from sustainable vacations to long days spent in a destination, you can slow down as much as you need to with Crown & Champa Resorts in the Maldives. These resorts have implemented a variety of sustainable measures, an effort that is continuously being improved on, as sustainability lies at the heart of Crown & Champa Resorts. Additionally, there is so much to experience at each of the resorts, from adventures at sea to leisurely days spent immersing into island life.
Enjoy a 20% discount and free stays for children with our Early Bird Summer Offer at INNAHURA
Booking Window: December 23, 2019 thru and including February 29, 2020
Stay Period: April 16, 2020, thru and including October 31, 2020
Offer: 20% discount on all room categories and meal plans
Offer: Child(ren) stay free
Complimentary Stay for Children: Complimentary stay for Child(ren) (2 – 14.99 years of age)
Child Stay Conditions:
- Child(ren) must share same room as parents. If only one parent, then parent pays single rate.
- Child(ren) receive the same meal plan as confirmed for parents.
- Child(ren) must pay transfer charges.
- Child(ren) must pay the Green Tax of US$6.00 per child per night.
Hurawalhi Maldives offers a 25% discount for summer 2020
To help you make your dream of spending a holiday at one of the Maldives’ most sough-after resorts true, we are pleased to announce a generous discount as follows:
Booking Window: Now until 29/02/2020
Stay Window: 16/04/2020 – 30/09/2020
Discount: Summer 2020 25% Discount on all room categories and meal plans
Recent Posts 26.09.2020
- Enjoy the Astonishing Seclusion at Veligandu Island Resort & Spa
- Raffles Maldives Meradhoo partners with Vertis Aviation luxury jets
- Experience Komandoo Resort Maldives this Christmas
- Win Year-long Dream Holiday at Kandima Maldives
- Anantara Kihavah Maldives reopens Sept 27 with redesigned Villas
- Sun Siyam Iru Veli and Sun Siyam Vilu Reef, Maldives reopen on the 1st October, with 40% OFF
- Baros Maldives to Reopen with brand new Residence
- InterContinental Maldives is multiple Winner at Haute Grandeur Global Awards
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Most Sustainable Luxury Resorts in Maldives
- Top 10 most Remote Luxury Resorts in Maldives
- Choosing room type that's right for You at Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ (updated)
- Maldives to Reopen the Resorts: Here is the Schedule (updated)
- Must Do Experiences at Constance Moofushi
- These Hotels are now Offering Free Covid PCR test in the Maldives
- The 10 Most Amazing Places for Travel Photo in Maldives
- 10 Reasons You Should Add Waldorf Astoria Maldives to Your 2021 Bucket List
- 10 Reasons Why We Love Diving Safari in The Maldives
- The Best Local Islands for Budget Family Holiday
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Crown & Champa Resorts
Each of the Crown & Champa Resorts is its private island paradise with sparkling lagoons, swaying palm trees and natural sandy beaches. With international tourism in the Maldives celebrated its 40th anniversary in 2015, this group of 4 to 4½ Star Resorts has earned an excellent reputation. While the Resorts have proudly been operating for many years, they have maintained their competitiveness through constant renovation and upgrades to maintain the highest international standards.
Crown & Champa Resorts diverse collection of resorts include Hurawalhi Maldives, Kudadoo Maldives Private Island by Hurawalhi, Innahura Maldives Resort, Komandoo Maldives, Veligandu Island Resort & Spa, Kuredu Resort Maldives, Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa, Meeru Island Resort & Spa, and one city hotel, Champa Central Hotel. Each resort offers guests an unforgettable experience and memorable moments, with beautiful sandy beaches, turquoise waters, beach dining options, water activates, dive centres and snorkelling in one of the most picturesque destinations in the world. Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More