Four Seasons Resort Maldives Landaa Giraavaru Launches Maldives’ First Hydrofoil Experiences
Best Family Resorts in the Maldives
3 January, 2020
Can you imagine yourself a sea bird flying over the ocean? Since December 2019, Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Landaa Giraavaru has become the first Resort in the Maldives to make flying dreams come true with the launch of four pioneering hydrofoil experiences: Kite Foiling, Wake Foiling, Lift Foiling and Naish Wing-Surfer.
Brought to the Maldives in partnership with ocean innovators Ocean Group Pvt Ltd, hydrofoils redefine what’s possible on a board: a unique chance to become one with the water, gliding knife-like over its surface at thrilling speeds using a hydrodynamically designed fin with wings.
Featuring the latest technology and designs, the new hydrofoil experiences include:
- Kite Foiling: Kitesurfing with the addition of a hydrofoil under the board, allowing boarders to reach unprecedented speeds as they "fly" over the surface of the water. Boarders get to experience true synchronicity with the ocean with the Resort’s cutting edge North Pro hydrofoil kiteboard.
- Slingshot Wake Foil: The very best of wakeboarding combined with the elevated thrill of using a hydrofoil, for those who want to cruise the waves behind the Resort’s MasterCraft ski boat.
- Lift Foil: A truly Back to the Future Indian Ocean mash-up, the electric foil board uses a hand controller synced with an electric motor so riders can choose their own speed and master the art of "flying" over the surface of the water.
- Naish Wing-Surfer: Those looking for a new wind-powered thrill should look no further than the wing-surfer. A cross between a windsurfing sail and kiteboarding kite, it’s the ultimate handheld inflatable board riding wing, with no rigging and no strings attached.
Recent Posts 24.09.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- Creative Activities in The Maldives: The ART of Bohemia experience at The Nautilus
- Top Best Places for Swimming & Diving with Whale Sharks
- Netherlands First Anantara Debuts in the Heart of Amsterdam
- Six Senses Laamu launches Sustainability Camp for Kids
- Celebrate the End of Year with Anantara Veli: Reopening Special offer
- Join Wellness retreat with Celebrity Trainer Ramona Braganza at Kandima
- Plan a Festive Getaway of Your Dreams: A Magical Baros Tale
- Marine Conservation at OBLU SELECT Sangeli
- Holland America Line Announces 2024 Grand Australia and New Zealand Voyage
- CROSSROADS Maldives celebrates 3 Years of Service Excellence
- Hard Rock 50th Anniversary Sale is Here: FLASH OFFER 25% off
- Latest News from Meeru Island, September 2022
- Princess Cruises’ New Ship, Sun Princess, to Debut in 2024
- Projekt Delfin in the Maldives has launched
- Scuba Diving experience at Emerald Faarufushi Resort
- Experience Holistic Wellness at The Standard Maldives with Ranjith Saj
- Discover the Freedom of Movement at Soneva Jani this Octobe
- Amilla Maldives resort to host Tennis Clinic with Emma Raducanu
- Masaba Gupta is living her Best Life in the Maldives
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? September, 2022
- Discover the Key to a Good Life at Amilla Maldives this fall
- Mouni Roy enjoys Family weekend in the Maldives
- It's Time to Plan: 2022 Festive Season at Komandoo
- Summer Forever! Experience TASTE OF WINTER at Furaveri Maldives
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Landaa Giraavaru
Best Experience: Water Villas, Family, Beach, Activities, Spa, Diving, snorkeling with manta raysFeaturing lush jungle interior and a sparkling 2-kilometre lagoon, Four Seasons Landaa Giraavaru is a sophisticated Maldives resort with fantastic facilities situated on 44 acres of unspoilt tropical island in the remote Baa Atoll UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve, just a 35-minute sea plane ride north of Male. If the cost don't bother you, you will not be disappointed in Four Seasons at Landaa Giraavaru. The combination of innovation, healthy lifestyles and environmental programs is all about the resort. A rare collection of all the best to see and do was featured and delivered by a team that has no equal in the hospitality industry. The clear waters surrounding Landaa Giraavaru are known worldwide as one of the best places for diving with whale sharks and Manta rays. The resourt leads the way in sustainable luxury living. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More