Gili Lankanfushi celebrates NIMAIGAI
Best Romantic Luxury Resorts in The Maldives
05 March, 2020
This March, much-loved eco-resort Gili Lankanfushi celebrates at By the Sea, Japanese Fusion Restaurant, the tasting of Nimaigai.
Relish in a selection of mouthwatering bivalve shellfishes such as clams, mussels and scallops. Take it a step further and make it a full meal.
Baked Mura Kai
Green mussels topped with garlic, butter and caramalised with spicy miso
Asari Miso Soup
Manila clams with springs onion, white sesame seeds, tofu, fresh wakame and bokchoy.
Grilled scallops with squid ink yuzo miso pure, edamame puree, and crispy green tea sago.
Prior reservations recommended!
Recent Posts 26.09.2020
- Enjoy the Astonishing Seclusion at Veligandu Island Resort & Spa
- Raffles Maldives Meradhoo partners with Vertis Aviation luxury jets
- Experience Komandoo Resort Maldives this Christmas
- Win Year-long Dream Holiday at Kandima Maldives
- Anantara Kihavah Maldives reopens Sept 27 with redesigned Villas
- Sun Siyam Iru Veli and Sun Siyam Vilu Reef, Maldives reopen on the 1st October, with 40% OFF
- Baros Maldives to Reopen with brand new Residence
- InterContinental Maldives is multiple Winner at Haute Grandeur Global Awards
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Most Sustainable Luxury Resorts in Maldives
- Top 10 most Remote Luxury Resorts in Maldives
- Choosing room type that's right for You at Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ (updated)
- Maldives to Reopen the Resorts: Here is the Schedule (updated)
- Must Do Experiences at Constance Moofushi
- These Hotels are now Offering Free Covid PCR test in the Maldives
- The 10 Most Amazing Places for Travel Photo in Maldives
- 10 Reasons You Should Add Waldorf Astoria Maldives to Your 2021 Bucket List
- 10 Reasons Why We Love Diving Safari in The Maldives
- The Best Local Islands for Budget Family Holiday
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Best Experience: OverWater Bungalows, Honeymoon, Beaches
Gili Lankanfushi is rated by many among the best resort in the Maldives, and with good reason. This stunning, 46-villa, eco-resort is just 20 minutes by speedboat from Male airport thriving in providing truly unpretentious, relaxed luxury. Barefoot are recommended (shoes are removed as soon as you leave the airport on the boat), and each guest is surrounded by the care of a personal butler with the title "Mr. Friday". The spacious, charmingly simple water villas are built of some types of wood and are equipped with open (and on the roof!) decks with seaviews that can evoke tears of joy. On land, a beautiful island with 683 palms offers a range of activities and an excellent dining options. This rare diamond in the Maldives is more authentic than other famous brand resorts at the same price - given the regular appearance in the Gili Lankanfushi of world celebrities. But if your own pools and air conditioning in each room are your priority, you can Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More