CROSSROADS Maldives launches direct Transfers from Hulhumale
Travel and Local Information Guide
15 November, 2022
A special place near Male, CROSSROADS Maldives, the first fully integrated leisure destination in the Maldives, has announced the introduction of direct transfers from Hulhumale to CROSSROADS Maldives, effective 10th January. This move is aimed at providing greater convenience to valued CROSSROADS guests, in line with their commitment to delivering outstanding service and hospitality.
As per the new ferry schedule, from Sundays to Thursdays, there will be five transfers between Male’ and CROSSROADS Maldives, with the earliest transfer departing from Male’ at 10:45 am. From Thursdays to Saturdays, there will be eight transfers between Male’ CROSSROADS Maldives, with the earliest transfer departing at 10:45 am, and the latest return transfer departing at 23:45 pm. Additionally, from Thursdays to Saturdays, there will be one transfer departing from Hulhumale’ at 11:30 am and returning at 17:30 pm.
Departure from Hulhumale’ to CROSSROADS Maldives will be from Lakudi Jetty 1 & 2, while departure from Male’ will be from the new Ticketing Lounge in collaboration with Art Gallery Malé, located on Boduthakurufaanu Magu, Male’. The CROSSROADS Maldives Ticketing Lounge is a welcoming space for travelers with reservations or those looking to book on arrival. The lounge offers services and amenities to give guests an unforgettable experience, and features artworks by the Art Gallery Malé. It is designed to give guests a taste of CROSSROADS Maldives’ signature hospitality and encourage relaxation before their journey to the destination.
For further details on the brand’s array of unique experiences, please visit www.crossroadsmaldives.com. For more information about tickets, call 6651200 or text via WhatsApp or Viber at 7307000.
About destination: Nestled in the South Malé Atoll, just 15 minutes from Velana International Airport, CROSSROADS Maldives, the country’s first world-class, multi-island leisure destination of luxury resorts celebrates its third anniversary.
CROSSROADS Maldives opened its doors to guests in September 2019, featuring two lifestyle resorts, Hard Rock Hotel Maldives and SAii Lagoon Maldives – Curio Collection by Hilton®, both of which have direct access to extensive facilities at The Marina @ CROSSROADS, an 800-metre lifestyle area and beach walk featuring retail, entertainment and dining outlets.
The facilities include a 30-berth quay, complete with world-class amenities and exclusive concierge services, the Junior Beach Club and Camp, the CROSSROADS Event Hall, Maldives Discovery Centre and Marine Discovery Centre – the project’s environmental and educational hub.
S Hotels and Resorts Public Company Limited, the flagship hospitality arm of Thailand’s Singha Estate PCL, continues to expand its footprint and redefine the tourism and hospitality industry in the Maldives with the signing of a hotel management agreement to introduce SO/ Hotels & Resorts, Accor’s rebellious luxury lifestyle brand, to this idyllic Indian Ocean archipelago. SO/ Maldives is set take centre stage in 2023 as the third resort at CROSSROADS.
Crafted from tales of the past, designed to inspire the present, CROSSROADS Maldives is the next chapter in the story of one of the world’s most amazing destinations. The archipelago’s only “one-stop, non-stop” lifestyle destination invites adventurous travellers from the four corners of the globe to cross paths and explore a treasure trove of iconic oceanfront resorts, upscale lifestyle outlets and endless entertainment offerings, as well as the stunning natural, cultural and nautical attractions that have lured maritime travellers to the Maldives for centuries. CROSSROADS Maldives is where cultures meet.
Recent Posts 03.02.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Best pick for when you’re planning Maldives Family Adventure: Anantara Kihavah
- Stories: COMO Hotels and Resorts, February 2023
- From Romantic escape to Wellbeing experiences and other COCO news this month
- Jumeirah Maldives unveils love in bloom Valentine’s Day experiences
- Paradise Island resort celebrates Green Key award
- Latest News from Kandima, February 2023
- This Is Your Joyful Maldivian Adventure – 20% OFF at VARU by Atmosphere
- Anantara Hotels expand Europe Portfolio with the opening of Anantara Plaza Nice Hotel
- OBLU SELECT Lobigili' beaches is Your ideal castaway in Paradise
- Latest News from Kuramathi Maldives resort, January 2023
- Things to Do on Valentine's Day at Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches Free Transfers from Male, Hulhumale
- Mastercard announces launch of its Priceless programme in Maldives
- Angsana' Maldives resort relaunches as Dhawa Ihuru
- Sustainability technology at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa
- Discover the taste of Bangkok’s Haoma at W Maldives this February
- Rooftop dining experience with the new menu at Maagiri Hotel’ Peak restaurant
- Explore + Relax: A great way to unwind at Dhigali Maldives
- Green side of Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon
- Why sustainability is key of success at The Nautilus Maldives
- It's Time for New journey: Discover Your Dream Vacation with Dusit Thani Maldives
- Sri Lanka Bucket List: Best Things to Do with Anantara Hotels
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives hosts Michelin star events this February
- Where to Feel the Love: VALENTINE’S AT OZEN
- Valentine's celebrations: Festival of romance at Hurawalhi Maldives
- Amilla Maldives resort unveils Intimate Self-Service Wedding Venue
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
The development of the multi-island integrated resort project Emboodhoo Lagoon, known as "CROSSROADS", is the most comprehensive and expansive tourism project in the Maldives, opening a new wave of investment opportunities.
The project, a game changer that will transform the face of the Greater Male region and expand the attractiveness of the Maldives as a multi-faceted tourist destination is managed by Singha Estate PLC, a well-known real estate developer in Thailand.
CROSSROADS presented as "where cultures meet," proceeds from the fact that the Maldives are strategically located on the Silk Road, crossing the East and the West, a direction where the paths of different cultures crossed and interacted with each other in the past.Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More