Here's New Awards and New Additions at Hurawalhi
Best Adults Only Resorts in the Maldives
08 October, 2022
Anyone who has been to Hurawalhi Maldives will know how beautiful it is here, the impossibly blue lagoons backed by pristine sandy beaches and emerald green palms are a winning combination when it comes to spectacular scenery and, thanks to your votes, we have been named Most Picturesque Resort 2022 in the recent Travel Trade Maldives (TTM) awards!
Picturesque destinations are a favourite of couples looking for the perfect backdrop for their dream wedding and with our second award from TTM being Best Wedding Destination 2022, Hurawalhi is officially the place to be if you want to say ‘I do’ surrounded by enchanting scenery.
Although we know our guests adore their holidays spent at Hurawalhi, we don’t like to get complacent and we’re always looking out for ways to make a stay at our resort even better and your feedback helps us to make improvements.
Some of you have told us that you’d like the wine in your villa to be cooler, so we have installed new Wine Coolers in every villa and, further to other suggestions we have also provided plush new cushions for the villa sun loungers.
There is a new giant LED screen in Coco Bar for DJ Night, Manta Trust presentations and the showing of the World Cup football matches.
Dining at Hurawalhi is always an occasion with numerous options to choose from but we’ve extended our offerings even further with an exciting new sushi menu at Kashibo. October will see the return of the famous Canneli Buffet three nights per week and in November there will be an upgraded All-Inclusive wine list available which will include a new selection whilst still retaining guest favourites.
Even a simple night time wander along the beach has brought new experiences recently – scatterings of bioluminescent plankton, sparkling bright blue, washed up along the shoreline and transformed the sand into a magical carpet of stars. This is a rare occurrence but if you try night diving or even night snorkelling, you might get lucky in the water where it’s more common but just as magical.
We look forward to sharing our new additions with you on your next trip; if you haven’t yet booked, visit our offers page first.
Make the 2022 festive season one to remember and get ready for chic barefoot celebrations at Hurawalhi.
Recent Posts 10.03.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives launches 'Rock & Soul Month' – the Ultimate Wellness and Lifestyle experience
- Best of both worlds in Dubai with Anantara
- Experience Maldives by Art at Grand Park Kodhipparu
- A New Wellness Experience at Anantara Kihavah
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? March 2023
- Raffles Maldives Meradhoo welcomes wellness practitioner Ranjith Saj
- Top hotel deals and offers to book for Eid Al-Fitr in the Maldives 2023
- From MasterChef delights to Easter celebration and other COCO news this month
- ELE|NA at OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI wins World Luxury Spa Awards 2022
- The Nautilus Maldives launches the slumber ritual on World Sleep Day
- Where Kids Stay and Eat Free in the Maldives
- Deep Diving essentials
- COLOURS OF OBLU announces OBLU NATURE Helengeli renovation and rebranding
- LUX Tennis partners with Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- Avani+ Fares Maldives debuts on 1st April 2023 with Pre-Opening Special Offer
- Start Planning: Spring Break 2023 with COMO Hotels
- Constance Festival Culinaire 2023
- Savor the flavors of traditional Japanese cuisine at JW Marriott Maldives
- Latest News from Kandima, March 2023
- Top 5 Free-Spirited Experiences recommended by The Nautilus house masters
- Health events calendar at JOALI BEING for 2023
- Outrigger Maldives Maafushivaru Resort joins World’s Top 100 Elite Properties
- Huvafen Fushi Maldives resort to get revamped
- Explore the culinary wonders of Diamonds Athuruga Maldives
- These Countries Fly Direct to Malé (MLE)
- Maldives Most Booked Hotels
- 10 Maldives resorts to Add to Your 2023 Travel Bucket list
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Crown & Champa Resorts
Each of the Crown & Champa Resorts is its private island paradise with sparkling lagoons, swaying palm trees and natural sandy beaches. With international tourism in the Maldives celebrated its 50th anniversary in 2022, this group of 4 to 5* Star Resorts has earned an excellent reputation. While the Resorts have proudly been operating for many years, they have maintained their competitiveness through constant renovation and upgrades to maintain the highest international standards. Each resort offers guests an unforgettable experience and memorable moments, with beautiful sandy beaches, turquoise waters, beach dining options, water activates, dive centres and snorkelling in one of the most picturesque destinations in the world.Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
10 Most Affordable Water Villas
While it may never be cheap to visit thу Maldives, fortunately there are still some chic and relatively affordable overwater villas you can stay. Read more
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More
Maldives Diving Guide
The life of these paradise islands below the Indian Ocean's level is the main draw attracting thousands of divers Read More