JOALI BEING launches Wellness Program by visiting Master Practitioners
Activities, Experiences in The Maldives
02 June, 2023
JAOLI BEING has announced its immersive wellbeing program curated by Master Practitioners to renew, uplift and inspire guests in Maldives. The program will run until the end of the year with the Master Practitioners visiting at different times. The menu presents a hybrid of healing and restorative practices alongside alternative methods of therapy, such as Holographic Memory Resolution and heart-centered wellbeing methodology. The curated program is in line with the Four Pillars of JOALI BEING, mind, skin, microbiome and energy.
The curated programme includes:
- June 12-25 Andrea Stuto is JOALI BEING’s Master Trainer in Residence and former professional beach tennis player with a World Ranking No. 9. She will offer a full fitness screening, performance training and sports conditioning.
- July 15 – August 14 Rajesh Ramani and Smitha Jayakumar will use the heart-centred wellbeing methodology, focused on mental, emotional and spiritual wellbeing to help connect guests to their true potential through meditation, one-to-one mentoring and mind training sessions.
- October 2-29 Dr Rachel Maurice will lead Holographic Memory Resolution® and give guests effective and personalized tools for powerful self-healing. Workshops include Luminous self-healing sessions and self-sabotage coaching.
- November 3-30, Aurelio Hammer will perform sound healing to guide guests on a resonant journey. Aurelio is a sound designer, healer and educator. He is a pioneer in development and manufacture of innovative sound healing musical instruments.
- November 23, 2023 – March 1, 2024 Javier de Prado will fuse Eastern and Western healing traditions for transformative healing for guests. He is a master of craniosacral and Watsu therapy, visceral manipulation and Osteothai.
- December 4, 2023- January 4, 2024 Sandro Thiara Mota will bring his pioneering Mota Method that combines breathwork, high-performance fitness, Janzu and ice baths to JOALI BEING. Guests can book a separate five-day program with Mota.
About resort: JOALI BEING invites guests to reconnect with themselves and with the beauty of nature. Based on the belief that understanding is the key to creating and sustaining wellbeing, the island’s Learning Centre offers a series of educational workshops and experiential classes with wellbeing experts, culinary maestros, and herbalists. This distinctive wellbeing retreat is home to a total of 68 exclusive guest villas with pools, consisting of 33 beach villas and 35 water villas. With 13 categories to choose from, guests can opt for one-, two-, three- or four-bedroom villas and residences. JOALI BEING features unique transformational spaces that allow guests to immerse in elemental therapies and healing experiences. Nature is at the centre of life at JOALI BEING, with the retreat being completely committed to nature immersive and responsible travel – the pathway to true “weightlessness”.BOOK NOW
Best Experience: Couples, Family, Design, Activity
A new landmark for glamor and sophistication in the Maldives, JOALI is an ultra luxury resort that's opened in 2018 on the island of Muravandhu, Raa atoll. Celebrating the "Joy of Life" with high skill, artistry and sustainability in its very essence, Joali promises a non-standard and exceptional island experience for its guests. The 73-villa property offers unconventional luxury in a private setting and a distinct focus on design by internationally-renowned design studio Autoban, architecture and design firm Atolye4n and Tokyo-based Studio Glitt.
Innovative dining concepts include Japanese restaurant Saoke, authentic Asian and Levant restaurant Vandhoo, Tuscan-inspired Bellinis, personalised dining and cooking school Her Kitchen, as well as numerous destination dining experiences. The Spa by ESPA invites guests on a holistic wellness journey along with a world-class fitness centre and expert trainers. JOALI Maldives celebrates its “Joie de Vivre” philosophy through unique programming such as Maldivian excursions and one-of-a-kind on-property offerings, including an Art Studio and Gallery, Flower Garden, Manta Ray Treehouse and more. Read Full Review....
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
Newest Maldives resorts to Explore in 2023
Here are just 10 of the amazing new resorts in the Maldives that are set to welcome guests Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More