Wellness in Maldives: 2023 Retreats to Renew Your Health
Best Luxury Wellness Retreats in Maldives
As wellness travel continues to be at the forefront of 2023, travelers continue to plan for their next destination keeping in mind both physical, mental and spiritual wellness experiences. As we step in the new year, the Maldives resorts below boast a wide variety of wellness offers from holistic treatments, mindfulness exercises and regionally inspired rituals – so travelers may kick off a new year refreshed, with a mentally and physically rejuvenating getaway.
LiveAboard.com Special Deals in Maldives
- Nautilus Two - 25 Jan 2023 - from €2,615.00 - Ari and South (Male - Male) - Plus Free Nitrox! (20% OFF)
- Emperor Explorer - 22 Jan 2023 - from €2,094.00 - Sharktastic (Male - Male) - Special Offer! Valid for new bookings only. (23% OFF)
- Emperor Leo - 01 Apr 2023 - from €1,806.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights (Male - Male) - Special Offer! Valid Only for New Bookings. (23% OFF)
- Emperor Serenity - 26 Mar 2023 - from €1,902.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights (Male - Male) - Special Offer! Valid Only for New Bookings. (23% OFF)
- Emperor Virgo - 28 May 2023 - from €1,498.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights (Male - Male) - Special Offer! Valid for new bookings only. (23% OFF)
- Emperor Voyager - 23 Jul 2023 - from €1,451.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights (Male - Male) - Special Offer! Valid Only for New Bookings. (23% OFF)
- Moonima - 05 Mar 2023 - from €4,819.00 - Deep South (Male-Gan) - $500 OFF! Plus Free Nitrox. Rates include discounts.
Best Experience: Adults Only, All Inclusive, Spa, Wellness, Diving
Kagi Maldives Spa Island is an adults only boutique retreat located in the North Malé Atoll only a 60-minute speedboat journey from Male Airport. With an accent on wellness and combining it with airy, spacious villas both over-water and on the beach, Kagi Maldives is a fusion of tradition and contemporary design, warm service and total relaxation. The 5-star resort has 50 beach and overwater villas, as well as house a state-of-the-art gym, two restaurants, three bars and a PADI dive centre. READ FULL REVIEW
Kagi Maldives Spa Island it is all about connecting with your authentic self to experience well-being from the inside out with resort's specially crafted retreat programs. Set amongst the beautiful lagoon, surrounded by the Elements, this is the perfect setting to slow down and immerse into self-exploration and self-care to create a more peaceful, balanced and authentic life.Check Availability and Prices
Best Experience: Families, Couples, Groups, Disabled, Dining, Wellness, Activities
Located just 30 minutes by seaplane from Male airporin the Baa atoll, UNESCO Biosphere reserve, Amilla Maldives Resorts and Residences offers a luxurious 'island home' for both couples and families in the Maldives. Younger, chic, with a fresh and contemporary accomodation, the resort has so much to offer, from high design and inventive dining options, to stylish villas and amazing snorkelling and diving.
A daily tonic for body, mind and soul Amilla offers a holistic approach to your wellness vacation in the Maldives. The resort's programmes encompass cuisine, spa, movement, and mindfulness. Authentic. Tailor-made. Contemporary. From taking a water-sports activities to enjoying fresh, healthy food; there are a number of ways to have a killer vacation at Amilla Maldives, while feeding your mind, body, and spirit.Check Availability and Prices
Anantara runs five resorts in the Maldives. Part of Thai hospitality group Minor Hotel Group, Anantara Resorts offers a range of options in the Maldives to suit all tastes whether you want to go on honeymoon, take the family, or simply looking for a winter sun beach break as a couple. Pick the luxury that moves you. Their thoughtfully designed luxury resorts provide windows into the genuine modern character of each island.
Wellbeing is at the heart of the Anantara philosophy. Wellness solo, with a lover or with your little ones. Why not? Oxygenate your body. Anantara offers an extraordinary experience amongst the other Maldives top wellness retreats. Reconnect to yourself and nature in your idyllic Maldivian spa retreat and wellness paradise. Refuel in-between yoga and meditation sessions with wholesome snacks and herbal teas, discuss your needs with one of the Anantara's wellness gurus, then leave all bookings and arrangements to your wellness host.
To ring in a new year of wellness, Anantara offers customised recovery packages (3-Day or 5-Day program) at each Maldives resorts. Restore vital energy, relieve tension and achieve deep relaxation for your body and mind with the signature customisable programs. Enjoy the freedom of flexibility in selecting treatments and scheduling session times. Program may be used for combined experiences or individual massage therapy, body treatment, facials or quick fix treatments in 60-minute or 90-minute sessions in any one day.Check Availability and Prices
COMO Hotels and Resorts runs two properties in the Maldives: COMO Cocoa Island and COMO Maalifushi. Both luxury resorts sit on private islands: the former is more intimate and ideally suited to romantic escapes for couples, the latter is larger and caters to families with ease. Each of islands integrates the spirit of place with world-class cuisine, seamless service, and COMO Shambhala's wellness expertise.
The wellness experiences at COMO resorts in Maldives are one of our most substantial COMO Shambhala Retreats, with a wide range of treatments, products and activities enjoyed in overwater therapy suites. Complementing these services is the signature COMO Shambhala Cuisine, featuring healthful nutrition-optimised dishes using pure ingredients in nourishing combinations. The Maldivian COMO Shambhala Retreats feature complimentary daily classes in our open-air yoga pavilion, a fully equipped gyms and boutiques selling COMO Shambhala products.
As well, in the new year (Jan-Feb) guests of Cocoa Island will have the opportunity to hand over your body to Neri Aziz: a decade of experience as a trained osteopath in Europe and Asia, with a focus on re-establishing a connection to the body.Check Availability and Prices
Best Experience for: Luxury All Inclusive, Couples and Family, Wellnes, Activities
The OZEN COLLECTION runs two luxury all inclusive resorts in Maldives: OZEN LIFE MAADHOO and OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI. The collection of resorts is among the best hotels in the island nation offering an escape with all-encompassing stay on The RESERVE™ Plan and The INDULGENCE™ Plan – a uniquely exclusive holiday plans that encompasses exotic dine-around options, premium beverages including champagne and fine wine, one fine dining experience at M6m – an underwater specialty restaurant, snorkeling and watersports, exciting activities, and wellness experiences!
The 'Wellness Your Way' journey has guests feeling rejuvenated and refreshed through lasting, transformative experiences using the finest healing traditions and international spa treatments. Unique to each guest, ELE|NA wellness journey is designed by the resort’s resident Ayurvedic doctors. The programmes include itineraries tailored for the individual needs, highlighting holistic treatments, alternative therapies and gourmet plant-based cuisine throughout the all-inclusive stay.Check Availability and Prices
Best Experience for: couples and families, house reef snorkeling, Value, Diving, wellness
If you are looking for a new, top 5 star Maldives resort - look no further! With a stunning house reef, Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort is located in scenic Raa Atoll and offers a refreshing blend serenity and discovery in an awe-inspiring destination embraced by nature’s wonders. The beautiful island is home to 80 all-pool-villas, on the beach and overwater designed seamlessly to immerse guests in the natural surroundings. Alila is a special place, extremely well managed, with superior service and staff, and the best food in the Maldives. Activities and experiences for every type of escape: snorkelling, watersports, fine dining, spa - all beyond amazing. Health and wellbeing are in heart of new Treetop Spa on private island of Alila Kothaifaru Maldives.
Immerse yourself in astounding environments and explore health and beauty rituals that will leave your inner nature aligned with the natural world at Alila Spa. Nestled just above the treetops, the spa features four double treatment suites, all with a private bathroom, shower, and a floor-to-ceiling window offering anamazing views. Entwined with the lush surroundings, there is a wide selection of massage full-body beauty rituals that put a contemporary spin on ancient healing techniques and draw on the benefits of natural ingredients to deliver pure luxurious indulgence. The guests at Alila benefit from expert consultations and guidance from the resident wellness and spa manager. Making it an ideal kid-friendly getaway, families can also spend quality time together at Spa Alila with offerings from the dedicated family menu.Check Availability and Prices
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Atmosphere resorts - 20% OFF, FULL ALL INCLUSIVE, book by 28 January 2023
- Kandima: Summer DEAL - up to 65% off - FB, on all room types
- Milaidhoo Island, Baa atoll - 45% OFF (B&B)
- OZEN COLLECTION - Save 25% on The RESERVE™ Plan Luxury All Inclusive deal
- Kuramathi SUPER SAVER: 45% OFF All Meals Included
- Amilla Early Bird FLASH: 40% OFF on water villa rates + HB meal
- Baros Maldives: 35% off - Special Offer with airport transfers, HB included
- Crown & Champa Resorts Special offers: Up to 25% OFF for stays from now into 2023
- Outrigger Maafushivaru: - Honeymoon Getaway: HB + benefits
- Adaaran resorts: - SECRET DEAL OFFER – EXTRA 10%
- VIEW MORE MALDIVES RESORT PACKAGES
Best Hotels in Maldives
Best for Budget Trip
Best Budget Accommodation
Recent Posts 21.01.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- New Year, New Scene: Here’s Where to Stay in January in Maldives
- BOOK DIRECT - Best Rate Guaranteed with COLOURS of OBLU resorts collection
- Week in Review: Riverside Adds Crystal Ships, Orient Express' Yacht
- Find the Most Exotic New Spot for Diving in 2023
- Valentine's Day celebration at Oaga Art Resort
- Stats: 69% of Travelers Actively Seeking Sustainable Travel Options
- Things to Do for Couples at Vakkaru Maldives this February
- Minor Hotels names Michael Parker as GM of three Maldives resorts
- Hanimaadhoo International Airport Expansion Project launched
- Discover a Sanctuary for the Serene Wonders: Madifushi Private Island Officially opens
- Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma Maldives announces New Beach Villa for Group vacation
- Viking Releases Details of New 2024-25 World Cruises
- 10 reasons to be in Bangkok next month
- Plan a Stress-Free Romantic Escape: Feel the Tropical Romance at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Healthy Eating: Lantern Bar at Atmosphere Kanifushi Maldives resort
- Share the Love this Valentine’s Day at Amilla Maldives
- Winter Cocktails that will Get You Feeling Festive: recipes from Coco Bodu Hithi
- Still Dreaming? Awaken to 2023 with Huvafen Fushi!
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches direct Transfers from Hulhumale
- 5 Eco-Tourism Experiences in the Maldives
- Total Escape: Bhutan Like Never Before with COMO Hotels and Resorts
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
10 Best Resorts with Yoga
Thanks to its exotic locations and calming natural settings, the Maldives is often considered among the top wellbeing destination in Asia. Yoga retreats in Maldives promote Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More