Kommandoo' Festive Season: A Sneak Peak
Best Adults Only Resorts in the Maldives
15 September, 2022
If your perfect Christmas involves white sandy beaches, cooling cocktails, mouth-watering food and a relaxed atmosphere, the festivities at Komandoo Maldives will not disappoint.
The theme for this year’s festive season is ‘A Dhondheeni White Season’, honouring the beautiful white terns, the distinctive birds often seen flying against the bright blue sky over Komandoo. Dhondheeni is Dhivehi for White Tern.
The festive program begins on 22nd December with the Christmas tree and ginger bread house lighting ceremony, and it will run through until New Year’s Day which will end with a Champagne raffle draw at Kandu Bar with amazing prizes.
Join us to enjoy Komandoo’s traditional underwater treasure hunt, yoga sessions, handicraft making and cocktail parties, along with plenty of sparkles in the form of champagne sipping opportunities – it is Christmas after all!
There will be photo opportunities galore including the spectacular Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve Gala Dinners as well as the magical arrival of Santa on Christmas Day.
Throughout the holidays luscious themed buffets will add additional sprinkles of magic to dinners at Falhu: from Maldivian and Indian to BBQ, seafood and international, your taste buds will be jumping for joy. As well as the sumptuous dining at Falhu Restaurant, there will be plenty of chances to treat yourselves or surprise loved ones with the special dining events for breakfast, lunch or dinner including Private Dinner with our Chef at Aqua Jetty and exquisite beach dining – please note that special dining events are chargeable and have limited capacity so book ahead to avoid disappointment. Events will be bookable on the Komandoo App nearer the time so download it now and keep a look out for them to appear.
There will also be all the usual incredible experiences to be had such as snorkelling, scuba diving, water sports and spa treatments – we just hope you’re staying long enough to fit everything in!
While we promise event-packed days, Komandoo will still keep its tranquil, adults-only charm. We hope you will be joining us for what promises to be a memorable celebration.
Stay tuned through our Facebook and Instagram pages for more teasers on what we are preparing for the forthcoming festive season – full program coming soon!
- 2021 Christmas at Komandoo
- Why You Should Start Dreaming About Komandoo
- Looking for an ADULTS ONLY Vacation? Komandoo Maldives ticks all the boxes
- Say ‘Ahhhh’ at Maldives Most Indulgent Spas
- Scuba Diving Experience at Komandoo: a Typical itinerary
- Komandoo Maldives features New Menu at Aqua
- Sea Life and Snorkeling at Komandoo
- Dining exeriences at Komandoo Island Resort
Recent Posts 03.02.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Best pick for when you’re planning Maldives Family Adventure: Anantara Kihavah
- Stories: COMO Hotels and Resorts, February 2023
- From Romantic escape to Wellbeing experiences and other COCO news this month
- Jumeirah Maldives unveils love in bloom Valentine’s Day experiences
- Paradise Island resort celebrates Green Key award
- Latest News from Kandima, February 2023
- This Is Your Joyful Maldivian Adventure – 20% OFF at VARU by Atmosphere
- Anantara Hotels expand Europe Portfolio with the opening of Anantara Plaza Nice Hotel
- OBLU SELECT Lobigili' beaches is Your ideal castaway in Paradise
- Latest News from Kuramathi Maldives resort, January 2023
- Things to Do on Valentine's Day at Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches Free Transfers from Male, Hulhumale
- Mastercard announces launch of its Priceless programme in Maldives
- Angsana' Maldives resort relaunches as Dhawa Ihuru
- Sustainability technology at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa
- Discover the taste of Bangkok’s Haoma at W Maldives this February
- Rooftop dining experience with the new menu at Maagiri Hotel’ Peak restaurant
- Explore + Relax: A great way to unwind at Dhigali Maldives
- Green side of Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon
- Why sustainability is key of success at The Nautilus Maldives
- It's Time for New journey: Discover Your Dream Vacation with Dusit Thani Maldives
- Sri Lanka Bucket List: Best Things to Do with Anantara Hotels
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives hosts Michelin star events this February
- Where to Feel the Love: VALENTINE’S AT OZEN
- Valentine's celebrations: Festival of romance at Hurawalhi Maldives
- Amilla Maldives resort unveils Intimate Self-Service Wedding Venue
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Crown & Champa Resorts
Each of the Crown & Champa Resorts is its private island paradise with sparkling lagoons, swaying palm trees and natural sandy beaches. With international tourism in the Maldives celebrated its 40th anniversary in 2015, this group of 4 to 5*-Star Resorts has earned an excellent reputation. While the Resorts have proudly been operating for many years, they have maintained their competitiveness through constant renovation and upgrades to maintain the highest international standards.
Crown & Champa Resorts diverse collection of resorts include Hurawalhi Maldives, Kudadoo Maldives Private Island by Hurawalhi, Innahura Maldives Resort, Komandoo Maldives, Veligandu Island Resort & Spa, Kuredu Resort Maldives, Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa, Meeru Island Resort & Spa, and one city hotel, Champa Central Hotel. Each resort offers guests an unforgettable experience and memorable moments, with beautiful sandy beaches, turquoise waters, beach dining options, water activates, dive centres and snorkelling in one of the most picturesque destinations in the world.Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More