LUX* South Ari Atoll Resort & Villas launches 'Spirit of the Sea' with Lee Wellness retreat
Best Wellness Retreats in The Maldives
01 July, 2021
With the slogan of 'reinventing health and wellbeing', LUX* South Ari Atoll Resort & Villas is delighted to announce their upcoming wellness retreat – Spirit of the Sea – in collaboration with Lee Wellness.
During this 3-day experience, energy healing practitioners will guide you through a spiritual journey to help you understand energy healing and balancing techniques.
The retreat is designed in a way each individual attending the session feels valued and energised from their minds, heals from within and feels inspired, at the same time. The Spirit of the Sea retreat is based on the element of ‘water’ and what better location than the stunning and relaxing LUX* South Ari Atoll Resort & Villas to experience an energy shifting experience.
Past attendees have had profound and powerful experiences through retreats curated by Lee Wellness. The Spirit of the Sea retreat promises to heal the body and mind from trauma, anxiety, emotional distress and limiting beliefs in a safe space that is indulgent and will relax you.
The attendees can benefit from ‘unlimited’ private energy healing sessions; a benefit not offered in any other wellness retreat, which also ensures that attendees get the maximum benefits out of their participation.
The highlights of this retreat include; getting to know your chakras, psychic supper, live stories around a bond fire, psychometry, learning about good crystals to promote productivity and focus, learning intuitive eating, clairvoyant evening, yoga and meditation, past lives and Akashic records, traditional healing with Reiki, quantum jumping at Jungle Gym, a powerful gratitude & healing circle and unlimited private energy healing sessions.
Attendees will also learn:
- energy from a scientific perspective
- how to open and use their intuition
- how to release fears and limiting beliefs
- Working with energy from a quantum physics perspective
- how to imbibe it into their daily lives to become more abundant, happier and bring mental peace and physical harmony
Lee Wellness is a Dubai based wellness center that teaches, inspires and practices meditation, energy healing and balancing techniques. It is a space created out of Passion and Ingenuity by world renowned energy healer Lee Whyberd. Most of the energy techniques practiced at Lee Wellness are based on metaphysics and quantum physics.
Several ancient methods and practices re-incarnated from ancient civilizations of Egypt, India and other countries in the world are practiced and will be implemented in The Spirit of the Sea retreat as well. Lee Wellness’ experienced practitioners will guide you through this spiritual retreat to bring about peace within yourself so that you get the true potential of being abundant, successful and living healthy, fulfilling lives.
Lee Wellness in association with ‘Happy UAE’ is also part of the School of Life podcast focused on happiness and well-being, which is an initiative that is part of UAE’s National Wellbeing Strategy 2031.
For more information, visit www.luxresort.com. To make a reservation, email at STAY@luxmaldivesresort.com
Recent Posts 15.05.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for May in the Maldives
- Discover an Oasis of Health and Wellness at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- How to Travel green in LUX* South Ari Atoll
- Princess Cruises introduces All-inclusive premier package
- Heritance Aarah Is among World's Top All-Inclusive Resorts
- Say, “Cheers!” to The Platinum Jubilee Weekend at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- Blue Force expands its Liveaboards Fleet in the Maldive
- OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi opens 19th May With Exclusive Private offer
- Latest News from Meeru Island, May
- Euro-Divers Opens Its Doors to Guests at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Soneva Jani welcomes to a Culinary Journey with Lee Westcott
- New AQV Expedition Ship, Ocean Victory, Sets Sail in Alaska
- Dusit Thani Maldives Partners with Local Brand Ogaa
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort Announces Key Appointments
- Three Additional Princess Cruises Ships Return to Service
- Kuredu & Komandoo listed among the 10 Best Dive Resorts in the Maldives
- HAL Adds New Cruises to Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia
- Scuba Schools International launches New Diving App
- Amilla Resort recognized as Sustainable Travel Standard in the Maldives
- What's Hot in The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, May
- Kudadoo Maldives awarded Prestigious Forbes 5-star Rating
- Sip Your Way into Wine Culture at Kuredu Maldives
- AirAsia returns to the Maldives
- Hotel-to-Table: Dine Sustainably at Gili with New Menu and Chef’s Table
- JUST VEG Celebration is Back at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Latest News from Kandima, May
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi Honors First Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award
- Can't-miss deal of the week: 30% Off Special Offer in Filitheyo Island
- OZEN LIFE MAADHOO opens LONU: New age Maldivian concept
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
LUX* Resorts in The Maldives
Mauritius-based LUX* operates two resorts in the Maldives: LUX* South Ari Atoll and the recently opened LUX* North Male Atoll.
LUX* Resorts & Hotels is growing at a very fast pace, the sky is the limit to what can be achieved thanks to the group’s progressive and forward-thinking approach to the industry as a whole. Cutting-edge designer villas and world-class dining can be found only a short ride away from the main Velana International Airport, making LUX* Resorts & Hotels one of the most exciting resorts in the Maldives. A uniquely exclusive paradise retreats — where breezy island living meets jet-set chic — LUX* hotels are luxury beyond boundaries. Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More