LUX* South Ari Atoll announces stellar line up of DJs for music festival
Best All Inclusive Resorts in Maldives
10 Aug, 2021
LUX* South Ari Atoll Resort & Villas will become the island paradise for electronic music with a week-long festival — Maldives Music Week – As The Sun Goes Down.
This festival, spread across multiple venues, will feature live performances by seven renowned International DJs — Fa-cundo Mohrr (Argentina), Apache (France), Oriol Calvo (Spain), Gui Defilippi (Brazil), Fischetti & Radice (Brazil), Marcelo Romero (Brazil), Rapha Fernandes (Brazil) — who have made a mark with their popular tracks All Day I Dream, Soundtuary, Jockey Club Salinas Ibiza, La Beduina, De-vised Record, Disco Paradise and BC, respectively.
From August 28 to September 3, the diverse line-up brings a distinct beat to the festival, with live performances by the most uncompromising and influential artists in the world.
DJ Apache’s mu-sic represents a fusion of African and ancient civilisations weaned together with ethnic deep house/slow techno. He is part of a new movement called the “Spiritual House”.
DJ Oriol Calvo is an established artist in the Ibiza music scene and has travelled the five continents, from Singapore to São Paulo, from Cairo to Miami and all over Europe.
DJ Mario Fischetti is one of the most respected House Music DJs in Brazil, considered by many to be an electronic music legend.
“We wanted to create a platform that brings together the best from the international music scene, and with As The Sun Goes Down we can see it coming to life at LUX* South Ari Atoll Resort and Villas,” TPatrice Aira, General Manager at LUX* South Ari Atoll Resort & Villas, said.
“A blend of Sun, Sand, Sea and Sound, it will be an event like never before. From friends to families, couples to solo traveller, it’s a cultural melting pot with pure music, pure heat, both in temperature and vibe and plenty of instagrammable moments wherever you look.”
- Festival dates: August 28 – September 3, 2021
- Booking window: Till August 27
- Starting price: $1,490 (two adults) per night and $1,050 (1 adult) per night — seven nights on all-inclusive basis, including accommodation, seaplane transfer, Green Tax, and access to all the events
Recent Posts 10.03.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives launches 'Rock & Soul Month' – the Ultimate Wellness and Lifestyle experience
- Best of both worlds in Dubai with Anantara
- Experience Maldives by Art at Grand Park Kodhipparu
- A New Wellness Experience at Anantara Kihavah
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? March 2023
- Raffles Maldives Meradhoo welcomes wellness practitioner Ranjith Saj
- Top hotel deals and offers to book for Eid Al-Fitr in the Maldives 2023
- From MasterChef delights to Easter celebration and other COCO news this month
- ELE|NA at OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI wins World Luxury Spa Awards 2022
- The Nautilus Maldives launches the slumber ritual on World Sleep Day
- Where Kids Stay and Eat Free in the Maldives
- Deep Diving essentials
- COLOURS OF OBLU announces OBLU NATURE Helengeli renovation and rebranding
- LUX Tennis partners with Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- Avani+ Fares Maldives debuts on 1st April 2023 with Pre-Opening Special Offer
- Start Planning: Spring Break 2023 with COMO Hotels
- Constance Festival Culinaire 2023
- Savor the flavors of traditional Japanese cuisine at JW Marriott Maldives
- Latest News from Kandima, March 2023
- Top 5 Free-Spirited Experiences recommended by The Nautilus house masters
- Health events calendar at JOALI BEING for 2023
- Outrigger Maldives Maafushivaru Resort joins World’s Top 100 Elite Properties
- Huvafen Fushi Maldives resort to get revamped
- Explore the culinary wonders of Diamonds Athuruga Maldives
- These Countries Fly Direct to Malé (MLE)
- Maldives Most Booked Hotels
- 10 Maldives resorts to Add to Your 2023 Travel Bucket list
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
LUX* South Ari Atoll
Best Experience: Couples, Family, Value, Beach, Diving, Dining, Whale Shark Watching, All Inclusive
LUX Resorts & Hotels has introduced new developments for LUX * South Ari Atoll after its reopening in late 2016. Following in the steps of its parent company, The Lux Collective, of which the purpose is to make each moment matter and to care about what matters, LUX* South Ari Atoll is committed to contributing in any way, big or small, to make eco-tourism a success in the Maldives. Cutting-edge designer villas and world-class dining can be found only a 30-minute seaplane transfer away from Malé International Airport, making LUX* South Ari Atoll one of the most exciting resorts in the Maldives.
With 193 private villas dotted at the water’s edge along four kilometres of powder fine beach or perched on stilts above a crystal clear lagoon, these spacious pavilions and villas bring an entirely original vibe of coastal, beach house chic to the Maldives. Excellent eating and drinking is always a cut above the rest at LUX*, and at LUX* South Ari Atoll, there is authentic South East Asian street food in the Maldives’ only over-the-water gourmet night market and world-class Chinese cuisine at East, along with the Japanese restaurant Umami, which offers live teppanyaki and dazzling selection of sakés. While the resort has a PADI-certified dive centre, two infinity pools, a floodlit tennis court, a fitness centre and a renowned spa. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
10 Most Affordable Water Villas
While it may never be cheap to visit thу Maldives, fortunately there are still some chic and relatively affordable overwater villas you can stay. Read more
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More
Maldives Diving Guide
The life of these paradise islands below the Indian Ocean's level is the main draw attracting thousands of divers Read More