LUX* South Ari Atoll announces stellar line up of DJs for music festival
Best All Inclusive Resorts in Maldives
10 Aug, 2021
LUX* South Ari Atoll Resort & Villas will become the island paradise for electronic music with a week-long festival — Maldives Music Week – As The Sun Goes Down.
This festival, spread across multiple venues, will feature live performances by seven renowned International DJs — Fa-cundo Mohrr (Argentina), Apache (France), Oriol Calvo (Spain), Gui Defilippi (Brazil), Fischetti & Radice (Brazil), Marcelo Romero (Brazil), Rapha Fernandes (Brazil) — who have made a mark with their popular tracks All Day I Dream, Soundtuary, Jockey Club Salinas Ibiza, La Beduina, De-vised Record, Disco Paradise and BC, respectively.
From August 28 to September 3, the diverse line-up brings a distinct beat to the festival, with live performances by the most uncompromising and influential artists in the world.
DJ Apache’s mu-sic represents a fusion of African and ancient civilisations weaned together with ethnic deep house/slow techno. He is part of a new movement called the “Spiritual House”.
DJ Oriol Calvo is an established artist in the Ibiza music scene and has travelled the five continents, from Singapore to São Paulo, from Cairo to Miami and all over Europe.
DJ Mario Fischetti is one of the most respected House Music DJs in Brazil, considered by many to be an electronic music legend.
“We wanted to create a platform that brings together the best from the international music scene, and with As The Sun Goes Down we can see it coming to life at LUX* South Ari Atoll Resort and Villas,” TPatrice Aira, General Manager at LUX* South Ari Atoll Resort & Villas, said.
“A blend of Sun, Sand, Sea and Sound, it will be an event like never before. From friends to families, couples to solo traveller, it’s a cultural melting pot with pure music, pure heat, both in temperature and vibe and plenty of instagrammable moments wherever you look.”
- Festival dates: August 28 – September 3, 2021
- Booking window: Till August 27
- Starting price: $1,490 (two adults) per night and $1,050 (1 adult) per night — seven nights on all-inclusive basis, including accommodation, seaplane transfer, Green Tax, and access to all the events
Recent Posts 04.12.2022
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Where to Ring in 2023 in the Maldives
- Latest News from Kandima, December 2022
- Patina’ Festive Atlas – Unforgettable Island Celebrations
- Weekly review: Record Bookings for Cruise, 2023 Trends
- Nova Maldives launches new wellness rituals inspired by traditional Maldivian medicine
- Fari Islands Maldives celebrates the End of Fall with Fari Festival
- Vakkaru Maldives welcomes top Italian tennis pros, Fabio Fognini
- Avani+ Fares Maldives Resort debuts on 1st April 2023
- Cora Cora Maldives marks 1st Anniversary with Its Awards and Prestigious Accolades
- ROBINSON NOONU Announces New General Manager Appointments
- Nature Experiences at Nova Maldives resort
- Explora Journeys unveils Onboard Entertainment and Enrichment programs
- New Cruise Line Explora Journeys details Its First Ship’s Maiden Voyage
- Maldives National Museum celebrates 70th Anniversary
- Health and Wellbeing are in Heart of new Treetop Spa at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Locally Sourced: Dine Sustainably at Le Méridien Maldives resort, Naturally
- Exclusive: Paris Hilton and Carter Reum celebrates first anniversary in Maldives
- Kaani Hotels expand Its Portfolio with development a 250-Bed City Hotel in Ukulhas
- BBM to expand presence Caffè Vergnano coffee in the Maldives
- Anantara Angkor Resort launches an Unique dining experience
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
LUX* South Ari Atoll
Best Experience: Couples, Family, Value, Beach, Diving, Dining, Whale Shark Watching, All Inclusive
LUX Resorts & Hotels has introduced new developments for LUX * South Ari Atoll after its reopening in late 2016. Following in the steps of its parent company, The Lux Collective, of which the purpose is to make each moment matter and to care about what matters, LUX* South Ari Atoll is committed to contributing in any way, big or small, to make eco-tourism a success in the Maldives. Cutting-edge designer villas and world-class dining can be found only a 30-minute seaplane transfer away from Malé International Airport, making LUX* South Ari Atoll one of the most exciting resorts in the Maldives.
With 193 private villas dotted at the water’s edge along four kilometres of powder fine beach or perched on stilts above a crystal clear lagoon, these spacious pavilions and villas bring an entirely original vibe of coastal, beach house chic to the Maldives. Excellent eating and drinking is always a cut above the rest at LUX*, and at LUX* South Ari Atoll, there is authentic South East Asian street food in the Maldives’ only over-the-water gourmet night market and world-class Chinese cuisine at East, along with the Japanese restaurant Umami, which offers live teppanyaki and dazzling selection of sakés. While the resort has a PADI-certified dive centre, two infinity pools, a floodlit tennis court, a fitness centre and a renowned spa. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More