Fari Islands Maldives celebrates the End of Fall with Fari Festival
Experiences & Activities in the Maldives
03 December, 2022
A short speedboat ride from the Ritz-Carlton lies the Fari Marina Village where the first Fari Festival was hosted. Decorated with warm lights, the venue was filled with excitement as the artists set up their pop-up shops and the chefs prepared exquisite delicacies before the guests started showing up.
From handmade soap bars, Maldivian inspired jewelry, sustainable swimwear, to essential oils and candles, unique souvenirs, sunglasses and printed t-shirts, and many more were available at the pop-up shops.
Local vendors at the Fari Festival included Island Bazaar, Ogaa Beauty, Toddy, Thakethi Educational Materials, See from the Sky, Lanala Swim wear, Vilunu Essential Oils, and Rock Prints. An area dedicated for kids featured face painting, a tiny wooden drum set, and many fun-filled activities such as paper plane toss and ring toss.
As the sun set and the skies of blue turned into pink and orange, the lights grew brighter while more guests arrived at the festival. The aromatic smell from various delicious food filled the venue as the crowd intensified, enlivening the festival. The sound of live music spread across as the guests indulged in the signature cocktail and various canapes. ‘Tuk Tuk’ gelato truck offered different flavours of homemade ice-cream with a range of toppings to choose from. The chocolate gelato topped with crushed oreo, sugar balls, and caramel flakes were exceptional!
The resort’s restaurants Arabesque restaurant, Tum Tum food truck, and Beach Shack also assembled exclusive dishes at the festival. ‘Fari Raha’, ‘Fari Beach Club’, ‘Brasa’ and many more food shacks had flavourful bites including sushi, fried cuttlefish, delicious chicken and beef on sticks, hummus and pita bread, roasted chicken, mouth-watering shredded duck in pao buns, and many more.
With great music playing, amazing food being served, and signature drinks in the hands of guests, the first Fari Festival went on till 11:30 pm. Calling it a success, more similar events can be expected at the island resort in the coming months, featuring more local artists, artisan shops, varieties of delicacies, and of course, a memorable time!
Expensive and super stylish, Patina Maldives is an Ultra-luxury resort near Male within the Fari Islands with a collection of stunning overwater villas in Maldives with best sunset views. Just a 50-minute journey by speedboat from the Velana airport, the luxurious resort of unique and radiant character offers 90 contemporary one- to three-bedroom Beach and Water Pool Villas, alongside 20 Fari Studios, all of which embody a harmony of sanctuary and stimulation. Set in the Fari Islands archipelago in North Malé Atoll, guests can immerse themselves in a new expression of island life through thoughtful tailormade wellness journeys, interactive music programmes, captivating culinary experiences, and bask in the light-filled James Turrell Skyspace pavilion — all while embracing the vibrant social scene that emanates from the destination’s communal heart: the Fari Marina Village and Fari Beach ClubBOOK NOW
Recent Posts 03.02.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Best pick for when you’re planning Maldives Family Adventure: Anantara Kihavah
- Stories: COMO Hotels and Resorts, February 2023
- From Romantic escape to Wellbeing experiences and other COCO news this month
- Jumeirah Maldives unveils love in bloom Valentine’s Day experiences
- Paradise Island resort celebrates Green Key award
- Latest News from Kandima, February 2023
- This Is Your Joyful Maldivian Adventure – 20% OFF at VARU by Atmosphere
- Anantara Hotels expand Europe Portfolio with the opening of Anantara Plaza Nice Hotel
- OBLU SELECT Lobigili' beaches is Your ideal castaway in Paradise
- Latest News from Kuramathi Maldives resort, January 2023
- Things to Do on Valentine's Day at Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches Free Transfers from Male, Hulhumale
- Mastercard announces launch of its Priceless programme in Maldives
- Angsana' Maldives resort relaunches as Dhawa Ihuru
- Sustainability technology at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa
- Discover the taste of Bangkok’s Haoma at W Maldives this February
- Rooftop dining experience with the new menu at Maagiri Hotel’ Peak restaurant
- Explore + Relax: A great way to unwind at Dhigali Maldives
- Green side of Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon
- Why sustainability is key of success at The Nautilus Maldives
- It's Time for New journey: Discover Your Dream Vacation with Dusit Thani Maldives
- Sri Lanka Bucket List: Best Things to Do with Anantara Hotels
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives hosts Michelin star events this February
- Where to Feel the Love: VALENTINE’S AT OZEN
- Valentine's celebrations: Festival of romance at Hurawalhi Maldives
- Amilla Maldives resort unveils Intimate Self-Service Wedding Venue
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Fari islands is the new Maldivian world-class resort experience that's home to 3 luxurious hotels: the Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Capella Maldives and Patina Maldives.
Anchored by three world-class hospitality brands within the Rah Falhu Huraa lagoon, Fari Islands is located in the North Malé Atoll of the Maldives, a 50-minute speedboat journey from Velana International Airport, Male. Celebrating nature, craft and connection, the integrated resort project also features the picturesque Fari Marina, the archipelago’s communal beating heart built around a vibrant Fari Beach Club, charming boutiques and a selection of handpicked, upscale food and beverage options.Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More