Pontiac Land Announces Launch of Fari Islands with 3 World-Class Hotels
Best New Luxury Resorts in The Maldives
05 March, 2020
Singapore-based real estate developer, Pontiac Land announced the launch of Fari Islands in the Maldives, set to open in the fourth quarter of 2020.
Located in the North Male Atoll, 50 minutes by speedboat from Velana International Airport the island chain will be home to 3 world-class properties; Capella Maldives, Patina Maldives and the Ritz-Carlton Maldives.
Fari Islands is an elevated Maldivian resort experience that celebrates nature, craft and connection. The destination features also a vibrant Marina and a purpose-built Village campus dedicated to providing the highest quality of life for employees.
Creative collaborations with names in art, music, culinary arts, photography, fashion and design will provide guests with a cultural programme that showcases Maldives’ natural beauty.
A purpose-built Fari Village is dedicated to employees, helping to develop the next generation of Maldives’ hoteliers. Employees can expect full range of recreational facilities and amenities, training opportunities, and an active social calendar.
In line with Pontiac Land’s defining hallmarks of excellence and exceptional service, luxury hotel operators Capella Hotels & Resorts, The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, and Patina Hotels & Resorts will manage the properties on Fari Islands.
Recognised for their tailored approach to hospitality, each of the three handpicked brands offers complementary but distinguishing experiences, ensuring that every visit to the archipelago is uniquely perfect, no matter the occasion.
Spaces have been masterfully designed by renowned architects Studio Mk27 (by Marcio Kogan), Kengo Kuma & Associates, and Kerry Hill Architects, to create a delicate balance of serene and social.
Capella Maldives which will be made up of 64 spacious villas and mansions with panoramic views of the Indian Ocean and private infinity pools, a Michelin-starred Omakase Bar, and a serene-looking Aurige Spa.
Patina Maldives, the second hotel, is designed by Brazilian architect Marcio Kogan and is set to open with 110 beach suites, beach villas, and water villas that each feel like they’re own private sanctuary. Restaurants at Patina Maldives will focus on healthy food and green practices, so expect lots of vegan options. In terms of relaxation, guests will be able to while away a day at one of the outdoor pools (they’ve got plans for a watsu pool), the spa, or watch a film under the stars at the open-air cinema.
The third international luxury hotel brand with plans to open on Fari Island will be the Ritz-Carlton Maldives. The hotel will be joining Marriott’s other stays including the St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort and W Maldives, both American Express Fine Hotels & Resorts properties which are already dotted across the Maldives. Details of the new opening are yet to come.
But the ‘communal beating heart’ of the archipelago according to a Fari Island’s statement will be the picturesque Fari Marina, an area built around a Beach Club and dotted with boutiques and upscale food and drink options like Japanese teppanyaki, a tandoor oven restaurant, and a bakery by the beach. Guests from all of the Fari Island resorts are welcome and can reach the marina by boat.
Recent Posts 24.09.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- Creative Activities in The Maldives: The ART of Bohemia experience at The Nautilus
- Top Best Places for Swimming & Diving with Whale Sharks
- Netherlands First Anantara Debuts in the Heart of Amsterdam
- Six Senses Laamu launches Sustainability Camp for Kids
- Celebrate the End of Year with Anantara Veli: Reopening Special offer
- Join Wellness retreat with Celebrity Trainer Ramona Braganza at Kandima
- Plan a Festive Getaway of Your Dreams: A Magical Baros Tale
- Marine Conservation at OBLU SELECT Sangeli
- Holland America Line Announces 2024 Grand Australia and New Zealand Voyage
- CROSSROADS Maldives celebrates 3 Years of Service Excellence
- Hard Rock 50th Anniversary Sale is Here: FLASH OFFER 25% off
- Latest News from Meeru Island, September 2022
- Princess Cruises’ New Ship, Sun Princess, to Debut in 2024
- Projekt Delfin in the Maldives has launched
- Scuba Diving experience at Emerald Faarufushi Resort
- Experience Holistic Wellness at The Standard Maldives with Ranjith Saj
- Discover the Freedom of Movement at Soneva Jani this Octobe
- Amilla Maldives resort to host Tennis Clinic with Emma Raducanu
- Masaba Gupta is living her Best Life in the Maldives
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? September, 2022
- Discover the Key to a Good Life at Amilla Maldives this fall
- Mouni Roy enjoys Family weekend in the Maldives
- It's Time to Plan: 2022 Festive Season at Komandoo
- Summer Forever! Experience TASTE OF WINTER at Furaveri Maldives
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Maldives' New Hotels
A popular destination, the Maldives is looking forward an abundance of new hotels are set to open throughout 2020, expanding its portfolio of luxury beach resorts.
A new hotel in the Maldives is always the best, innovative, and most important is an affordable rates, deals and special offers. Do not miss this chance! Below is a list of new hotels from 2018 - early 2020. The newest properties are being added to our list regularly, so watch for updates. READ MORE
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More