Regent Seven Seas Cruises Reveals New Designs, Features for Seven Seas Grandeur
Luxury Cruise Guide
11 Sep, 2021
Regent Seven Seas Cruises has unveiled a range of designs for its newest ship, Seven Seas Grandeur,including all 15 suite categories, from the Regent Suite to the Veranda Suite; restaurants Prime 7 and Chartreuse and a rejuvenated Observation Lounge .
The inaugural season of the ship will begin in November 2023, with 17 voyages in the Caribbean and the Mediterranean, besides two transatlantic crossings, and itineraries ranging from seven to 16 nights. Reservations for Seven Seas Grandeur’s inaugural season go on sale September 22, 2021.
Sister ship to Seven Seas Explorer and Seven Seas Splendor, Seven Seas Grandeur will host only 750 guests and have a gross tonnage of 55,500, providing a high space ratio and staff-to-guest ratio. Guests can enjoy unlimited complimentary shore excursions, round-trip business class air on intercontinental flights from the U.S. and Canada, gourmet cuisine in a range of specialty restaurants, premium beverages throughout the ship, entertainment, unlimited internet access, free valet laundry, pre-paid gratuities, ground transfers and one-night, and pre-cruise hotel packages (for those staying in Concierge-level suites and higher).
Miami-based Studio DADO was tapped by Regent to work on the interiors. The Regent Suite features a skylit, glass-enclosed parlor adorned with two chaise lounges. The 4,443-square-foot suite overlooks the bow of the ship, and has two bedrooms, two and a half marble and stone bathrooms, a living room with a personalized bar and a dining room. The in-suite spa offers unlimited complimentary treatments, plua. sauna, steam room and jetted bathtub.
Seven Seas Grandeur’s Distinctive Suites include individualized butler service. At up to 2,108 square feet, the Master Suite offers two bedrooms, two marble and stone bathrooms, and up to 994 square feet of balcony space. There are four Master Suites on board. The Grand Suite, of which there are eight on-board, spans 1,836 square feet. Each of these HAS a large bedroom and two bathrooms. There are 16 Grandeur Suites on board, totaling up to 918 square feet, which includes a living room, bedroom and one and a half bathrooms. The Seven Seas Suite sports a spacious bedroom, marble bathroom and living room. There are four of the 814-square-foot suites on board, all with 237 square feet of balcony space.
Seven Seas Grandeur’s Spacious Suites include the Penthouse Suite, Concierge Suite and Superior Suite. All offer amenities including bath soaps, lotions and a personalized minibar. Cool teal accents among warmer tones create a refreshing feel in the 55 Penthouse Suites onboard, which are up to 644 square feet with balcony space of up to 194 square feet. These offer a separate seating area from the bedroom. Amenities that distinguish the Penthouse Suite from the other Spacious Suites include butler service, daily canapés, and in-suite Windows tablet and Bose Bluetooth speaker.
The Seven Seas Grandeur’s up to 464-square-foot Concierge Suites have a large private balcony. Offering up to 464 square feet, Superior Suites include a walk-in closet and a marble bath, while the entry-level Deluxe Veranda and Veranda suites offer 361 square feet of space, including 108 square feet of balcony.
The new renderings unveiled for two more of Regent’s dining venues besides the "reimagined" design of Compass Rose include the Prime 7 steakhouse and French Chartreuse. At theObservation Lounge, guests can enjoy ocean sunsets with cocktails under an organic Art Nouveau-inspired mesh crystal chandelier.
Seven Seas Grandeur’s first sailing is scheduled for November 25, 2023. The 14-night transatlantic crossing from Barcelona, Spain to Miami, Florida, will include Seville (Cadiz), Spain; Funchal (Madeira), Portugal; and Bermuda.
From Miami, the ship will explore the Western Caribbean on a seven-night cruise which will include a stop at the line’s private island, Harvest Caye, Belize. The festive period will primarily be spent exploring Central America which, following a transit of the Panama Canal, will visit ports in Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Guatemala and Mexico. The 16-night cruise will end in Los Angeles, California with Christmas Day spent in Cartagena, Colombia and New Year’s Day in Acapulco, Mexico.
On January 8, 2024, Seven Seas Grandeur will begin a 16-night cruise back to Miami via Central America and the Panama Canal on a reverse of the prior voyage. A 10-night sailing on January 26, will allow further exploration of the Western Caribbean including Mexico’s Costa Maya and Cozumel, and Roatan, Honduras plus Key West, Florida among other warm-weather destinations.
The ship will then head to the Eastern Caribbean, giving guests the chance to visit the islands of Aruba, Curacao and Bonaire on a 12-night voyage, departing February 5. Between February 17 and March 25 there are two Western Caribbean and two Eastern Caribbean sailings scheduled, all are seven-to-10 nights and round-trip from Miami, after which Seven Seas Grandeur will sail to New York. On its 16-night journey to the "Big Apple," the ship will make several stops such as Castries, St. Lucia and San Juan, Puerto Rico, as well as Charleston, South Carolina.
On its second transatlantic sailing—this time for 14 nights and leaving New York on April 24—the ship will discover the Azores and enjoy extended highlights of the Iberian Peninsula such as Spain’s Valencia, Cartagena, and finally Barcelona.
From Barcelona, Seven Seas Grandeur’s inaugural Mediterranean season will begin with two seven-night sailings to and from Rome, Italy on April 24, and May 1, respectively. The former itinerary explores the French Riviera with an overnight stay in Monte Carlo, Monaco, while the latter offers guests a chance to visit Sicily, Italy and Valetta, Malta.
A longer 12-night cruise on May 8 will continue to explore the ports of France and Italy’s West Coast before sailing around “the boot” and stopping at Montenegro and Croatia en route. The ship will then turning its attention to the Eastern Mediterranean where, from May 20 until July 1, it will sail two cruises of 10 nights and two cruises of 12 nights—the first departing from Venice and the remainder sailing from Athens, Greece or Istanbul, Turkey. Of the four voyages, three will feature an overnight stay in Istanbul, Turkey and one will provide a two-night stay in Jerusalem, Israel. All four sailings will tour the Greek islands.Find Great Cruise Deals
Recent Posts 20.09.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- The Best Time to visit Maldives A Month-by-Month Breakdown
- 10 Maldives Islands That Should Be at the Top of Your List
- "Glamingo": Ananya Panday's Perfect Caption for these Stunning bikini pics from The Maldives
- MBM appoints Jose Enrique as the first Brand Ambassador
- 10 Ultra-Luxury Travel Experiences
- Wellness Trends You Can Practice at JOALI BEING
- Lily Beach Resort gets Haute Grandeur Global Awards regional honours 2021
- Celebrity Introduces New Brand Look, Encourages Cruisers to Sail
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises Returns to Sailing
- Win a One Week Honeymoon to the Maldives with Coco Collection
- THE OZEN COLLECTION hosts Champagne Tasting Masterclass with Guy Charbaut
- THE OZEN COLLECTION launches Immersive Wellness Experiences
- Wonder of the Seas' Debut Shifted From China to U.S. and Europe
- Maldives is back to UK’s green list
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives wins 2021 Luxury Lifetstyle Awards
- Komandoo Maldives features New Menu at Aqua
- Six Senses to add second branded property in the Maldives – Kanuhura
- Underwater World: Amilla Maldives inspires travelers to celebrate local Art
- Vakkaru Maldives Announces 'Glitter and Gold' Festive Programme
- Hina Khan having a fun in the Maldives
- Sara Ali Khan enjoys the Sun and the Sea in Maldives
- Green Globe certifies Fairmont Maldives Sirru Fen Fushi
- Emirates offers even more reasons to visit Dubai and Expo 2020
- MSC Approved To Sail First Cruise Out of Port Canaveral
- Two More Norwegian Ships Restart Operations
- Coco Bodu Hithi, Maldives announces New General Manager
- Holland America Sets New Dates for Three Ship Restarts in 2022
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives wins TRAVEL + LEISURE 2021 World's Best Awards
- Amilla Maldives opens EAST - The brand new South Indian eaterie
- Regent Unveils Seven Seas Grandeur's Designs
- Crown & Champa Resorts celebrate 10k guest reviews on Tripadvisor
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives wins TRAVEL + LEISURE 2021 World's Best Awards
- Amilla Maldives opens EAST - The brand new South Indian eatery
- Regent Unveils Seven Seas Grandeur's Designs
- Lily Beach - Best Luxury All-Inclusive Resort by Luxury Lifestyle Awards 2021
- Carnival Corp., Quest Diagnostics Offer Cruisers Access to COVID Tests
- Sea Cloud Cruises christens New Sea Cloud Spirit, its third Ship
- Green Initiative at Grand Park Kodhipparu Maldives
- Jumeirah Group announces opening of new resort in Maldives
- Dusit Thani Maldives supports Community Connections with Unique Gifts for Kids
- Lily Beach Maldives to host Football Workshops with Guinness World Record Holder
- Flexi Booking with Huvafen Fushi
- Le Méridien Hotels & Resorts lands in the Maldives with Signature Glamourous European Spirit
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
CruiseDirect is a leading online cruise travel company dedicated to providing customers with better deals than any other cruise website and access to great deals on cruise vacations. Offering special rates and savings on cruise bookings with some of the most popular cruise lines in the world, we are so confident in our cruise packages that each and every deal is backed by a price guarantee. You won't find these prices on other cruise booking sites.
Since 2001, we've helped our customers find the perfect cruise packages and book dream cruise vacations for less. We are a cruise finder and booking website committed to helping you research all your cruise travel options to find a cruise that fits what you're looking for. After you find a cruise the perfect cruise, make your reservation with our cutting-edge booking engine. We are the best site to book a cruise with because we are driven by our passion for cruise ship travel. Book a cruise today and enjoy the excitement of cruising the world with us! Find Great Cruise Deals
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The 5 Most Anticipated Luxury Hotel Openings for 2021
The projected travel trends for 2021 and promising news of a vaccine help us feel confident that there's hope for an exciting holiday on the horizon Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More