VARU by Atmosphere - A Premium All-Inclusive Resort Opens
Best All Inclusive Hotels near Male Airport
21 October, 2019
Dynamic Indian Ocean hospitality group Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts has opened its fifth property, the five-star VARU by Atmosphere in Maldives.
The resort welcomed its first guests on Thursday.
‘Varu’ is a term in local Dhivehi language meaning strength, resilience and life in abundance, and the resort promises to offer a truly Maldivian experience by incorporating aspects of local traditions and cultures.
Located in the north-west edge of Male atoll and easily accessible by a 40-minute speedboat journey from the main Velana International Airport, VARU by Atmosphere offers 108 luxurious villas.
The opening of VARU by Atmosphere is the start of an ambitious expansion plan of the Indian Ocean hospitality group. With several new properties being added to the existing four-property portfolio, this opening enhances the groups growth within the ‘By Atmosphere’ white-label sub-brand – along with the group’s other sub-brands of OZEN, OBLU and OBLU Select.
Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts’ first property, Atmosphere Kanifushi, opened its doors in December 2013. The group opened its second property, OBLU by Atmosphere at Helengeli, in November 2015; followed by their flagship ‘Lifestyle Luxury’ sub-brand, OZEN by Atmosphere, in July 2016; and then OBLU Select at Sangeli, which opened in July 2018.
Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts offers guest-centric resort experiences through unique resort plans, offering guests a range of all-encompassing experiences, with varieties of dining options as well as a number of complimentary amenities and activities that ensure a relaxed, hassle-free holiday experience at each resort, all the while staying true to the brand’s core philosophy: ‘The Joy of Giving’.
Recent Posts 21.01.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- New Year, New Scene: Here’s Where to Stay in January in Maldives
- BOOK DIRECT - Best Rate Guaranteed with COLOURS of OBLU resorts collection
- Week in Review: Riverside Adds Crystal Ships, Orient Express' Yacht
- Find the Most Exotic New Spot for Diving in 2023
- Valentine's Day celebration at Oaga Art Resort
- Stats: 69% of Travelers Actively Seeking Sustainable Travel Options
- Things to Do for Couples at Vakkaru Maldives this February
- Minor Hotels names Michael Parker as GM of three Maldives resorts
- Hanimaadhoo International Airport Expansion Project launched
- Discover a Sanctuary for the Serene Wonders: Madifushi Private Island Officially opens
- Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma Maldives announces New Beach Villa for Group vacation
- Viking Releases Details of New 2024-25 World Cruises
- 10 reasons to be in Bangkok next month
- Plan a Stress-Free Romantic Escape: Feel the Tropical Romance at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Healthy Eating: Lantern Bar at Atmosphere Kanifushi Maldives resort
- Share the Love this Valentine’s Day at Amilla Maldives
- Winter Cocktails that will Get You Feeling Festive: recipes from Coco Bodu Hithi
- Still Dreaming? Awaken to 2023 with Huvafen Fushi!
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches direct Transfers from Hulhumale
- 5 Eco-Tourism Experiences in the Maldives
- Total Escape: Bhutan Like Never Before with COMO Hotels and Resorts
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
VARU by Atmosphere - A Premium All-Inclusive Resort
Best Experience: Couples, Families, Wellness, All Inclusive, Activities
VARU by Atmosphere is Premium All-Inclusive Resort found on the north-west edge of Malé Atoll. The brand new hotel reflects the local heritage and culture of the Maldives throughout its estate, with signature Maldivian-style design elements informing the look and style of the property. As for the name VARU is a term from the local language Dhivehi, meaning “strength, resilience and life in abundance.
Accessible by a 45-minute speedboat journey from the main Velana International Airport, VARU by Atmosphere will feature 108 luxurious villas. Thirty-nine Beach Front Villas will have spacious interiors and outdoor decks, surrounded by lush green vegetation and just a few metres from the white sandy beach, while 69 Overwater Villas will have signature Maldivian-style interiors and direct access to the turquoise lagoon from the deck. Both villa types offer minimalistic design styles with splashes of vibrant colours, and come with the option of private pools. Additional resort facilities include a dive and water sports centre, ELENA spa, gymnasium and kids club. Read Full Review
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More