Adaaran Select Hudhuranfushi
Best Experience: Couples, Families, Value, All Inclusive, Activities, Surfing
Adaaran Select Hudhuranfushi
Best Experience: Couples, Families, Value, All Inclusive, Activities, Surfing
Updated July, 2020
Adaaran Select Hudhuranfushi is a solid 4-star, a mid-range all inclusive resort, very popular in the Maldives, because it provides the basis for a great price, plus it can offer several of its own unusual features.
Located in North Male atoll, 30 km from Male Airport, only a few resorts have as many water sports options as Hudhuranfushi. And also there is table tennis and volleyball, you can play football, tennis, badminton and squash. Along with the usual choice of water sports, for surfers there is a good opportunity to catch a big wave.
Surrounded by the crystal clear waters of the Indian Ocean, under the calming sway of coconut groves, guests will enjoy an extensive selection of facilities. These can be found throughout the island along a series of sandy pathways each one leading down to the pristine beach at the water's edge. Aside from relaxing under the sun, there's the spa to unwind in and the island's lagoon also provides some wonderful snorkelling opportunities. When a hotel's name translates to 'Island of white gold' you can be certain that from sunrise to sunset, you'll find everything you need for a superb getaway.
LiveAboard.com Hot Deals this week in Maldives
- Scubaspa Ying - 10 Oct 2020 - from €1,047.00 - Best of Maldives - Group or charter booking specials available. Please contact us for details.
- Sachika - 17 Oct 2020 - from €1,098.00 - Best of Central Atolls: North Male, South Male, Felidhoo, Ari - %22 off
- Sheena - 18 Oct 2020 - from €1,302.00 - Best of Male and Ari Atoll (Male-Male) - Promo valid for New Bookings only. No Single Supplement for Single Travellers. - %30 off
- Ocean Sapphire - 07 Nov 2020 - from €1,272.00 - Best of Central Atolls: North Male, South Male, Felidhoo, Ari - %15 off
- Blue Force One - 05 Dec 2020 - from €1,685.00 - Central Atolls Classical Route - Single Cabin Offer - Single supplement reduced to 50% for a private double cabin! Plus 50% off a second consecutive week
Adaaran Select Hudhuranfushi is set in 83 acres of lush tropical beach property near Kani Beach on Lhohifushi Island, the resort’s design enables it to blend into its surroundings creating a tranquil aura around it. DOWNLOAD RESORT MAP
However, this island does not always have excellent beaches. The western side, facing into the atoll, boasts a decent beach with a series of breakwaters, while on the east side, overlooking the ocean there are several beaches and many coral stones. Most people, for obvious reasons, prefer the beaches of the lagoon, but some like to enjoy the peace and seclusion on the ocean. It is on this side that the surfers are hanging out, waiting for the perfect breaks.
Hudhuranfushi is conveniently situated in North Male Atoll, just 19 kms from the Velana int airport; a speedboat covers this distance in a mere 30 minutes. Visitors who choose to stay at Hudhuranfushi will enjoy easy access to local landmarks such as the National Museum, Grand Friday Mosque and the Presidential Palace which may be visited after returning to Male prior to departure.
Located on the stunning white sands of Lhohifushi Island, the Adaaran Select Hudhuranfushi promises the ultimate holiday, a perfect and peaceful escape to paradise. Snorkeling and scuba diving in the hotel reef and neighbouring world-class dive sites at Hudhuranfushi will open your eyes to the tiers of multi coloured corals and schools of small fish. Such thrilling underwater excursions in the Maldives also give you the chance to view graceful stingrays that elegantly glide through the water and sleek sharks that prowl the seabed.
Speed boats have become the transport option of choice for commuters to Adaaran Select Hudhuranfushi. A wide variety is available, from impressive speedboats to more economical vessels for the traveller on a budget. The transfer from the International Airport will take approximately 30 minutes.
The 165 air conditioned villas are equipped with contemporary amenities, elegant furnishings and décor complimented by tropical themes. Relatively large island, Hudhuranfushi easily accommodates 137 beach villas with panoramic views of the beach. And being a mature island, with lush tropical vegetation, guests are guaranteed a good privacy between the rooms.
Beach Villas are located along the sandy outline of the atoll; they feature a private terrace offering easy access to the sea beyond the palm grove. They have been decorated with a fresh and modern feel and are equipped with a variety of amenities such as an open air outdoor shower with a bath tub. Other facilities include air conditioning, satellite TV, telephone, tea/coffee maker, in room safe and a mini bar is available at a fee.
37 Prestige Ocean Villas are large, well-equipped and modern, with thatched roofs. With modern amenities and a private sun deck with 24 hour access to the surrounding ocean, they feature a significant step up from the Beach Villas, which are certainly adequate, but slightly worn around the edges.
Just like the beach rooms, the over-water rooms either face east or west but as neither is quieter or more private than the other (unlike the beach rooms), the ideal is to get a sunset facing room. The over-water rooms also have their own restaurant and bar, which is great. But everyone shares the one swimming pool and that’s not great as it is not in very good condition.
Restaurants and Bars
Adaaran Select Huduranfushi boasts a multi faceted dining experience at its Maldives Hotel Restaurants with spectacular views accompanying almost every meal. Your all inclusive package includes: Breakfast, lunch and dinner and snacks, selected local drinks by the glass including draught beer, wine, selected cocktails & spirits, selected soft drinks, mineral water and tea/coffee. All meals will be served in the main buffet Banyan restaurant. A wide variety of dishes ranging from traditional Maldivian to western fare to accommodate the palate of the global traveller. A splendid selection of wines and other beverages are available at the Banyan Restaurant to complement the delicious meals offered.
Perched on a deck overlooking the island's scenic harbour, the Sunset restaurant is the main fine dining place for Ocean Villas guests and also serves lunch and dinner buffets with all-inclusive plant. Food is quality everywhere, with international dishes, from fish curry to Italian pastas. A la carte menu is available at an additional cost.
If you wish to dine elsewhere charges apply locally.
ALL INCLUSIVE MEAL
• Breakfast buffet served from 07:30 – 10:30 Hrs
• Lunch buffet served from 12:30 – 14:30 Hrs
• Dinner buffet served from 19:30 – 21:30 Hrs
• A snack buffet will be offered at the Hiyala Bar from 10:30 – 11:30 Hrs & from 23:00 – 00:00 Hrs
• A biscuit & cookie buffet will be offered at the Hiyala bar from 16:00 – 17:00 Hrs
ALL INCLUSIVE BEVERAGES
The following beverages are included in this package:
• SPIRITS (Served by the glass / Pouring brands) Whiskey / Brandy / Gin / Vodka / Rum
• HOUSE WINE – RED / WHITE (Served by the glass)
• DRAFT BEER (Served by the glass)
• CORDIALS (Served by the glass) Mango / Pineapple / Passion fruit / Orange
• AERATED WATER (Served by the glass) Chasers / Soft drinks
• MINERAL WATER (Served by the glass)
• TEA / COFFEE
AN ARRAY OF LOCALLY AND INTERNATIONALLY INSPIRED COCKTAILS AND MOCKTAILS
• A high ball drink from each AI spirit from a choice of 5 cocktails
• Mocktails will be served from a choice of 6
SPORTS AND RECREATION
• Tennis court with equipment during the day / Badminton / Gym / Pool table / Table tennis /
• Squash court with equipment during the day / Pool table / Beach volleyball
Prestige Ocean Villas is one of the best surf holiday resorts in the Maldives. A world class left hander that breaks over a shallow reef makes it a surfers paradise. In order to enhance the surfing experience and improve the service levels to the surfers the resort will restrict the maximum surfers per day to 45.
Most popular accomodation among surfers are Hudhuranfushi's beach villas nestled under the trees along the edge of a white sand beach, or the newly refurbished Lohis Rooms that are literally a twenty second walk to the surf!
All surfers planning on surfing while at Hudhuranfushi need to be registered. Please note that any surfer arriving unregistered will not be allowed to surf during the course of their stay. If you want a change of scenery from the perfect lefts at Lohis, the resort's team runs twice daily surf excursions to the other waves by large, safe, shaded Surf Dhonis.
Surrounded by the crystal clear waters of the Indian Ocean, under the calming sway of coconut groves, guests will enjoy an extensive selection of facilities. Providing unrestricted access to the immaculate beaches encircling the island, Adaaran Select Hudhuranfushi offers guests the opportunity to enjoy Maldives in its entirety.
Few resorts have as many sporting options as this place. As well as the expected table tennis and volleyball, guests can play football, tennis, badminton and squash. As well as the regular watersport options, the resort offers kitesurfing, wakeboarding, fly boarding and parasailing.
A playground and a children's pool are available for younger guests, while adults can pamper yourself in Chavana Spa. With spa services ranges from traditional aromatherapy massages to result-driven Elemis face and body treatments, using dynamic with medical grade formulas that offer scientific solutions to every skin, body and lifestyle concern; a perfect way to complete a perfect getaway.The spa features four double room with outdoor shower and bath, 3 outdoor Bale, Manicure and Pedicure and retail boutique which offers a range of retail products and spa gifts. A separate Chinese reflexology center also holds private therapy sessions.
Snorkeling and scuba diving in the hotel reef and neighbouring dive sites at Hudhuranfushi will open your eyes to the tiers of multi coloured corals and schools of small and mesmerizing coral fish. Diving has long been a big part of the resort and this continues, although numbers have dropped off since it became an all-inclusive. The dive sites are all well-established but still good, with a great variety of destinations within an hour’s dhoni ride: from channels, thilas and outside dives (think whale sharks) to caves and wrecks. READ MORE ABOUT DIVING
Having indicated a few less positive aspects to the resort, it is only fair to say that it does deliver a great holiday to just about all the people who go there. The price is key, as long as you are aware of what is and is not included in the all-inclusive package.
... I recommend it to my friends & family”, “Lhohifushi island is great”, “We absolutely loved this place - extremely clean, the oven like an aquarium.Staffs was so friendly.”, “Great resort”, “From check in to check out, the staff at the resort was awesome! We had a great time!”,
“This resort was unbelievable!! They treated my friends and I like royalties!! Awesome!!”, “Paradise”, “relaxing, friendly expensive but a lovely holiday.”, “relaxing, friendly expensive but a lovely holiday.”...
Pros: Why Stay Here
- Great Location
- Beautiful island is spotless clean and very well maintained
- Helpful and friendly service;
- Very spacious Beach Villas are amazing. Comfortable bed and pillow
- Meals with varous option
- Water sports and activities
- All inclusive package
- Family facilities
- A good Chavana Spa
What You Need to Know
- All Adaaran Resorts properties and Heritance Aarah will reopen in July and September 2020 with enhanced health and safety measures, under parent company Aitken Spence Hotels’ Spence Safe initiative.
- Adaaran Select Hudhuranfushi is located in North Male Atoll (Kaafu Atoll) and is 30 minutes by speedboat from Male airport
- Check-in from 14:00, Check-out until 12:00
- All children are welcome.
- Wifi is extra charge ( If you Stay in Ocean Villas Is Free of Charge )
- Surf spot - not for beginners
- Some rooms require cosmetic repairs, a bit oldish furniture, plumbing
- Very few places for swimming, the lagoon is shallow
- The activities prices are expensively
Best Hotels in Maldives
Best of Maldives
Recent Posts 16.09.2020
- Seaside Finolhu Ready to Open Following Exciting Transformation
- Must Do Experiences at Constance Moofushi
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ (updated)
- Emperor Maldives starts 'Lucky Trip' offer with guaranteed liveaboard spot
- Soneva launches Virtual Wine Tasting
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives joins to the world’s best travel advisors, Virtuoso
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives features new butler concept
- These Hotels are now Offering Free Covid PCR test in the Maldives
- Sheraton Maldives reopens 1st October with enhanced Сleanliness and Hygiene precautions
- Huvafen Fushi became a member the Small Luxury Hotels of the World
- The Nautilus Maldives Special Offers, packages for everyone
- OZEN Reserve Bolifushi appoints Ricardo Leal as General Manager
- Top 10 Things to Do at Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- The 10 Most Amazing Places for Travel Photo in Maldives
- 10 Reasons You Should Add Waldorf Astoria Maldives to Your 2021 Bucket List
- Maldives to Reopen the Resorts: Here is the Schedule (updated)
- Maldives Guest Houses to Reopen from 15 October
- 10 Reasons Why We Love Diving Safari in The Maldives
- Kandima Maldives Announces the ‘Bring It On’ before re-opening 1st September
- Safaris in the Maldives Allowed to Restart Operations
- Soneva Fushi Opens New One - and Two-bedroom Over-Water Villas
- Experience The Ultimate All-Inclusive Holiday at Emerald Maldives
- The Best Local Islands for Budget Family Holiday
- Create the Perfect Holiday Itinerary Before You Travel to Kuredu Maldives
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
Best Dine By Design Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Local Islands for Snorkeling
Want to snorkel with manta rays, whale sharks and sea turtles or maybe above scenic house reef on your next budget trip in the Maldives? The Maldives is one of theRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More