Adaaran Prestige Water Villas - Premium All Inclusive
Best Experience: Honeymoon, Water Villas, All Inclusive, Value, Beach
Updated October, 2022
Ideal for a honeymoon, Adaaran Prestige Water Villas is an exclusive luxury resort located on Meedhupparu island in the Maldivian Raa Atoll. Sharing a private island with the other property of the Adaaran Resort, Adaaran Prestige Water Villas offers 20 water villas that are both large, modern and luxurious, also private and secluded. This is a 5-star resort in every respect, and the service, including a personal butler for each room, is exceptional.
Considering that two resorts share one island, it means that guests of Water Villas can take advantage of the numerous amenities of a larger property, but this is not necessary, since this resort is also autonomous with its own restaurant and bar. Prestige Water Villas offer decent services such as all-inclusive food and beverages, butler services, complimentary massage, private beach dinner, snorkelling excursions and an introductory fun diving. Of course, in the Maldives there are more luxurious overwater bungalows at more favorable prices - view the often cheap Adaaran Prestige Vadoo or OBLU SELECT Atmosphere - but few ones include so many free offers. For those who can afford it, the hotel is ideal for a honeymoon or a jubilee trip to the Maldives, with a magnificent house reef that you will never tire to explore.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Nova Maldives: 52% off on all meal plans and room types.
- Cora Cora Maldives - 40% OFF, in Premium Inclusions & flexibility
- Hideaway Beach Resort - BOOK DIRECT – 25% OFF
- Anantara Maldives - UP to 35% OFF, Anantara’s special offers
- OZEN COLLECTION - Save 25% on Luxury All Inclusive Plan
- Crown & Champa Resorts Special offers: Up to 35% OFF for stays from now into 2024
- Constance Maldives - UP to 35% OFF, for stays until 26th Dec 2023
- Baros Maldives: 41% off - Special Offer with airport transfers, HB included
- Milaidhoo Island, Baa atoll - 41% OFF (B&B)
- Kuramathi SUPER SAVER: 45% OFF All Meals Included
- Adaaran resorts: - SECRET DEAL OFFER – EXTRA 10%
- VIEW MORE MALDIVES RESORT PACKAGES
Opened in 2000, the resort is located on a 42 acres private island with 3 restaurants, a big swimming pool, a spa, a garden, tennis courts and badminton, as well as 4 bars (three of which sit on the beach). All 215 resort rooms are located next to the beach, and another 20 bungalows are built over the water - although technically they are part of a top category of sub-resort accommodation called Adaaran Prestige Water Villas.
There is no children's club or playground on the island and Meedhupparu is primarily focused on couples and newlyweds. There are many guests from Europe and Asia. The resort's vibe is laid-back, with most of the guests gathering at the pool bar, sunbathing on white sand beaches or house reef snorkelling. DOWNLOAD RESORT MAP
The journey to Adaaran Prestige Water Villas begins with a (possibly lengthy) wait at the Male Airport to catch a seaplane transfer. The 40-minute flight is incredibly scenic, if you can stay awake for this final leg of the journey. Upon arrival, guests are greeted at the end of a pier that’s surrounded by dazzling aquamarine water and then given fruity welcome drinks at check-in.
Adaaran Prestige Water Villas is located in Raa Atoll, 136 km to the north of the capital of the Maldives, Male. A seaplane journey will cover this distance in 45 minutes. Time on the island is one hour ahead of Male time an artificial time zone difference that many resorts use to make the days feel longer. At 750 meters long and 670 meters wide, the island totals 43 square acres. A staff of about 380 lives and works on the island year-round.
The pace of life is sublimely carefree and your troubles and worries will seem as distant as the tropical horizon. The gleaming waters surrounding the Island are irresistible, inviting the visitor to experience the underwater world which lies beneath the waves. Swimming and snorkelling are ideal pursuits in this pristine location, with a beautiful coral reef visible in the waters. All manner of marine life, from vibrantly coloured fish to rays and turtles are readily seen in the seas bordering the island beaches.
The great location of Adaaran Prestige Water Villas also makes it an ideal venue for water sports. An officially certified diving school offers programmes and courses for divers of any ability, from beginners to experts. Exceptional diving sites are available in the vicinity of the resort.
An intimate escape right above the water, each of luxurious Water Villas features spacious sun decks with private Jacuzzis. Luxury wooden interiors with specious accommodation open up to a beautiful sun deck with blue crystal ocean water right in front of you. You can enjoy 24 hour access to the Indian Ocean below, with amazing house reef snorkeling. Covered in hardwood from floor to ceiling, jetted tub, steps descending into the lagoon, and a glass panel for fish viewing. each Water Villa features a king bed and minimalist furniture; the beds and sofas are adorned in shades of cream and white. The large deck in every unit has a daybed. All units include minibars (with free items restocked daily), espresso machines, bathrobes, DVD players, flat-screen TVs, and free Wi-Fi. Bathrooms have walk-in showers, tile walls and floors, and basin sinks.
Partly thanks to the low wall in the western lagoon, the beaches at Meedhupparu island are almost perfect. Unseemly sandbags (used to prevent erosion) sometimes float out of white sand, and wavebreakers are installed almost along the entire perimeter of the island. Guests are provided with white plastic sun loungers, as well as drinks at three beach bars. The island is very clean, and it will be difficult for you to find even a speck of trash anywhere.
Restaurants and Bars
Prepare to feast you taste buds on a scintillating range of culinary delights from around the world at the fine dining Maldives Restaurant at Adaaran Prestige Water Villas. Enjoy a fantastic dining experience in a warm and alluring setting complete with quaint lighting and rich decor. Choose the dish of your liking from a variety of impressive local and international fare and a fine beverage to go with it
Expect feast on scintillating buffet spreads at the Main Restaurant which offers a selection of international cuisines. The resort’s main all-inclusive restaurants, Jaafaiy and Sufura, serve buffet food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Let your taste buds enjoy a celebration of mouth watering flavours as they combine to conjure up a culmination of dishes for the food lover offering a truly memorable experience at these signature fine dining restaurants.
The food is solid overall, with international dishes that range from fish curries to Italian pastas. Free snacks are provided at the main bar three times a day, and guests can purchase bar food at the beachfront Grill Bar. For a more romantic atmosphere, guests can pay extra to have an a la carte dinner over the water at the "Fine Dining Restaurant," which is technically part of Adaaran Prestige Water Villas. Fresh lobster and seafood barbecue are available on select nights
Premium All Inclusive Plan: What's Included
A la carte breakfast served around the clock (24 hours)
A la carte lunch served from 12:00 – 14:30 Hrs
A la carte dinner served from 18:00 – 22:30 Hrs
- We offer our guests the buffet option at the Sufura Restaurant or the snack menu option at Café Mass,
for lunch/dinner as an alternate to lunch/dinner at the Water Villa restaurant (Lunch will be served from
12:30 – 14:30 Hrs & dinner will be served from 19:30 – 21:30 Hrs / Please note that the above is subject to a
- High Tea will be served at the Restaurant, with the option of in villa service at 17.00 Hrs
- Ice cream will be served at the Water Villa bar lounge in the afternoon
- We offer a night snack menu option for our guests subject to prior reservation & requests from 22:00 – 23:00 Hrs
MINI BAR ITEMS – The below items will be replenished once a day
Carlsberg Beer – 4 cans
Orange and Mango Juice – 2 packs each
Soft drinks (Fanta, Cola, Sprit, Tonic, Soda, Bitter Lemon) – 1 bottle each
Chocolate – 2 bars
Mineral water – 2 bottles
Fresh Milk -1 packet
ALL INCLUSIVE BEVERAGES WILL BE SERVED AT THE WATER VILLA RESTAURANT AND BAR LOUNGE
FROM 10.00 HRS – 00.00 HRS
SPIRITS (SERVED BY THE GLASS)
- Whisky (Johnny Walker Black Label / Jack Daniel / Chives Regal 12 years / Glenfiddich)
- Gin (Gordon's / Beefeater)
- Rum (Bacardi – White & Gold / Captain Morgan Dark Rum)
- Vodka (Absolute Blue / Smirnoff Red / Stolichnaya)
- Brandy (Napoleon / St. Remy Authentic VSOP)
SPARKLING WINE (SERVED BY THE GLASS)
- De Bortoli Sparkling Brut – Australia
- Jaume Serra Cava Sparkling – Spain
- HOUSE WINE – ROSE (SERVED BY THE GLASS)
- B&G Partagar – France
- Gallo California
- Garland Crest Grenache Rosé – Spain
HOUSE WINE – RED / WHITE (SERVED BY THE GLASS)
- Robertson – South Africa
- B&G Partagar – France
- Gallo – California
- Garland Crest – Spain
- CasaSubercaseaux – Chile
- Two Oceans – South Africa
- Appetit de France
- Chucaro– Chile
BEER (SERVED BY THE GLASS)
Lion / Carlsberg / Heineken / Corona
SEASONAL FRESH FRUIT JUICES (SERVED BY THE GLASS BASED ON AVAILABILITY)
Papaya / Banana / Pineapple / Watermelon / Orange
SOFT DRINKS (SERVED BY THE GLASS)
Coca Cola / Sprit / Fanta / Soda / Tonic / Bitter Lemon / Ginger Ale
AN ARRAY OF LOCALLY AND INTERNATIONALLY INSPIRED COCKTAILS AND MOCKTAILS (a choice of 10 for cocktails & a choice of 5 for mocktails)
OTHER SERVICES & FACILITIES
• Guests will be provided with complimentary snorkeling equipment
• Wi-Fi access available on complimentary basis in all villas & public areas
• Complimentary usage of the sauna & stream bath throughout the stay
• Alcoholic or non-alcoholic sparkling wine will be served on arrival to guests on complimentary basis
• A complimentary fresh fruits & mixed nuts platter served on arrival in villa
• Complimentary canapé's served in the evening
• Two varieties of fresh fruits provided daily in the villa
• Complimentary petit fours will be served during the evening turn down service on a daily basis
• A DVD library is available for guests use on a complimentary basis
• A service of a personal butler will be provided to all villas
ENTERTAINMENT & RECREATION
These facilities are available at Adaaran Select Meedhupparu
Tennis – Flood lit courts / Badminton / Beach volleyball / Pool table / Table tennis / Gym / Live piano music /
Live band (6 days a week) / Disco (4 nights a week) / Karaoke (2 nights a week) /
Traditional Maldivian big drum show (once a week)
ADDITIONAL BENIFITS (SUBJECT TO A MINIMUM 03 NIGHT STAY)
• One complimentary beach dining experience offered to guest during the stay
(please note that this is subject to a prior reservation)
• One complimentary 30 minute spa treatment from a choice of facial, back or foot treatment
offered per guest per stay (please note that this is subject to prior reservations)
• A complimentary sunset photo cruise tour or a night fishing tour
(please note that this is subject to availability)
• A complimentary 15 minute introductory trial dive is offered once during the stay with an instructor (please note that this is subject to prior reservations)
Please note that the following is not included in the All-Inclusive
(AI) package (Extra charges are applicable on the below)
• Beverage is for your own consumption, served one glass at a time, while at the Resort's Restaurants & Bars
• Please note that specialty coffees such as cappuccino, espresso etc are not included in this package
• All guests registered in the same room must be on the all inclusive package
• Alcoholic beverages will not be served to anyone under the age of 18
• There are no refunds or substitutions, nor are any benefits transferable to another guest
• The All Inclusive package entitlements will end on the date of the check out at 12 noon
House Reef Snorkeling
The corals are growing well and there are lots and lots of fish, from butterfly fish to reef sharks. The reef stays easily accessible from the beach all the way down this side of the island (another good reason to get a room on this side). And the beach is fine and lovely underfoot. You can look out across the lagoon here and enjoy the sun, sand and sea that is as good as on any resort in the country. The loungers, however, are the white plastic ones without a mattress so its difficult to lie in them for too long.
The DIVE POINT diving school is the ideal spot to try on a scuba diving. Dive Center SSI offers diving courses and fun dive trips to the best sites of Raa Atoll at very affordable prices ($ 55 per dive).
Things to Do
Adaaran Prestige Water Villas has a solid range of facilities that it shares with Meedhupparu. Surrounded by the resort’s lush landscaping, Chavana Spa offers everything from couples massages to scrubs and includes its own beauty salon, sauna, and steam room. Fresh floral aromas will soothe and calm your senses, whilst our unique blend of traditional Balinese music with contemporary tones playing in the background will surely lull you to sleep or to a relaxed state of mind. Chavana Spa’s range of signature body treatments, facials and packages are inspired from the freshness of a Balinese garden. The resort and spa also offers Pevonia Botanica facials, an elite natural skin care brand focusing on prolonged skin health and rejuvenation.
Guests residing at Adaaran Prestige Water Villas have the chance to explore vibrant Maldives like never before. Play a game of soccer on the beach or some beach volleyball to get the adrenaline pumping. Those who need a little more motivation have various other things to do in Maldives such as venturing out to sea for a tour around Maldives which will take you to some of the most beautiful islands found in this corner of the world. For those seeking a thrilling escapade, revel in the myriad of water sports the island offers. Go out on a fishing trip and try your luck at harvesting the bounty of the plentiful Indian Ocean. Wind surfing is ideal for those who seek excitement in generous doses. Feel the rush as you power along the surface of the azure waters. Sports facilities on the island include billiards and ping pong tables, badminton and tennis courts, as well as a beach volleyball.
Popular excursions include sunset photo cruises, night fluo dives, and inhabited island hopping. Staff can also arrange private candlelit dinners on the beach or full-day picnics on a deserted island (20 minutes away). Guests can use Wi-Fi in the lobby and main bar by purchasing a prepaid card from the gift shop . Weekly events include a Mexican food and music night, karaoke night, crab race, beach party, and lobster barbecue. Food and drinks may cost extra on theme nights.
Reviews for the Adaaran Prestige Water Villas resort are almost universally positive. The island, the water villas, and especially the service get extremely high marks from previous guests. One reviewer even stated that everything was just as it was in the advertisements, which is a big deal. The only negative is actually the price itself, as nothing here comes cheap, but those who can afford it should find it to be a perfect place for a honeymoon or other romantic getaway
...Apart from the airport transfer reception service, everything else was personalized for your convenience, the villa was so wonderful could just jump into the water directly from the terrace, the location is insanely beautiful, the food was great, one of the most wonderful holidays and I'm sure i will not forget it very soon! It's attached to another resort part of Adaaran which has beach resorts and is a larger goof size compared to the water villas. Went over to the beach resorts side for the shops or watch the fish feeding at night. The private beach and the clear blue water that you can see fishes swimming around without even diving in, the peaceful surroundings, would've loved to stay longer!...
...First, the sight is absolutely beautiful just like heaven. Living in the water villa helps us enjoy the sight even more better. Our butler Mr.Asif is quite gentle and helpful and as well as other stuffs here. I will never forget this amazing experience. Hopefully, I will visit here soon....
Pros: Why Stay Here
- A great location on a private island with white-sand beaches and crystal turquoise water
- Seaplane scenic trip with stunning aerial views
- Superb butler service
- Overwater restaurant
- Solid, all-inclusive buffet cuisine. Food is really great
- Deserted picnic island (20 minutes away)
- House reef snorkeling
- Two all-inclusive buffet restaurants and four bars
- All-inclusive alcohol, soft drinks, and water
- Spacious outdoor pool with swim-up bar and hot tub
- Free private dinner on the beach
- One free spa massage per person
- Water activities
- Live music and karaoke nightsr
What You Need to Know
- Adaaran Prestige Water Villas has a range of special offers and attractive Maldives resort rates that let you enjoy the very best the Island has to offer. View the deals
- All Adaaran Resorts properties and Heritance Aarah will reopen in July and September 2020 with enhanced health and safety measures, under parent company Aitken Spence Hotels’ Spence Safe initiative.
- A pricey, 40-minute seaplane transfer to reach the island
- Sometimes a long wait for the seaplane transfer
- The scenic seaplane transfer to Adaaran Select Meedhupparu takes about 40 to 45 minutes and will be breathtaking.The flights are operated by Trans Maldivian Airways (TMA). You will be entitled to use our exclusive Lounge at TMA. The flight times are subject to weather conditions and schedules may involve one short stop en route.Transfer charges : USD 375 per person
- The domestic flight, operated by domestic airlines, FLYME which operates regular daily flights from Male to Dharavandhoo, available during day and night time hours. The comfortable flights are followed by a 40 minutes speedboat trip, organized by Adaaran Select Meedhupparu Island and You will be entitled to use our Lounge at the Airport.Transfer charges : USD 200 per person
- Check-in from 13:00, Check-out before 12:00
- Villas themselves are a bit old
- Limitation on room bar
- Children are not allowed. No children's pool, playground, kids' club, or babysitting services (pro for some)
- Fees for water sports rentals
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
Newest Maldives resorts to Explore in 2023
Here are just 10 of the amazing new resorts in the Maldives that are set to welcome guests Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More