Santa Spotting Around the Snow Globe with Anantara
Best Luxury Hotels in the Maldives
28 November, 2021
Enjoy a dose of festive cheer this Christmas, as Santa Claus gets creative with his arrivals at your favourite Anantara Hotels, Resorts & Spas around the globe.
Having made his list and checked it twice, Santa has been sighted at Anantara in Mozambique, Oman, Thailand and the Maldives ready to make dreams come true on Christmas morning.
Anantara Bazaruto Island Resort
Dashing through the sand, surfing on a board, o’er the dunes he goes, laughing all the way!
Santa visits families in Mozambique in a totally unique way on the archipelago paradise of Bazaruto island, carving up the powdery white dunes at breakneck speed in a bucket list worthy dune board experience.
The Festive Indulgence Package at Anantara Bazaruto Island Resort starts from USD 942, to book contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Anantara Al Jabal Al Akhdar
Forget shimmying down chimneys, Santa is swinging into the festive spirit by abseiling through the majestic natural wonder that is Oman’s Grand Canyon, stopping to soak up the incredible views in the spot where Princess Diana once stood. The Jabal Activity Wall is an unmissable experience and certainly one to add to the Wish List of every self-respecting adrenaline junkie.
To experience the height of merriment at the Green Mountain E: email@example.com
Anantara Golden Triangle Elephant Camp & Resort
Journeying through the mountains of Thailand, Santa can’t pass by without paying a visit to his other four-legged friends, the elephant residents of the Golden Triangle Asian Elephant Foundation. Here guests will wake up to not only presents at the foot of their bed, but elephants grazing outside their window at the world-famous Jungle Bubbles.
For festive indulgence at Anantara Golden Triangle E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anantara Dhigu Maldives Resort
Father Christmas makes a pit stop in the tropical paradise of the Maldives, swapping his iconic sleigh for a jet ski to zip through the turquoise lagoon at Anantara Dhigu Maldives. You better not pout we’re telling you why, his sack full of presents will certainly be waterproof!
To experience Christmas in the Maldives at Anantara Dhigu Resort E: email@example.com
Niyama Private Islands Maldives
Before setting off to deliver presents in the rest of the world, Santa Claus takes a well-deserved break to sample a taste of the high life at sister hotel, Niyama Private Islands. With twin islands for Chill and Play, Niyama is a tropical winter wonderland in the heart of the Indian Ocean.
To reserve your Maldivian Christmas contact, +960 664 4111 firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent Posts 21.01.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- New Year, New Scene: Here’s Where to Stay in January in Maldives
- BOOK DIRECT - Best Rate Guaranteed with COLOURS of OBLU resorts collection
- Week in Review: Riverside Adds Crystal Ships, Orient Express' Yacht
- Find the Most Exotic New Spot for Diving in 2023
- Valentine's Day celebration at Oaga Art Resort
- Stats: 69% of Travelers Actively Seeking Sustainable Travel Options
- Things to Do for Couples at Vakkaru Maldives this February
- Minor Hotels names Michael Parker as GM of three Maldives resorts
- Hanimaadhoo International Airport Expansion Project launched
- Discover a Sanctuary for the Serene Wonders: Madifushi Private Island Officially opens
- Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma Maldives announces New Beach Villa for Group vacation
- Viking Releases Details of New 2024-25 World Cruises
- 10 reasons to be in Bangkok next month
- Plan a Stress-Free Romantic Escape: Feel the Tropical Romance at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Healthy Eating: Lantern Bar at Atmosphere Kanifushi Maldives resort
- Share the Love this Valentine’s Day at Amilla Maldives
- Winter Cocktails that will Get You Feeling Festive: recipes from Coco Bodu Hithi
- Still Dreaming? Awaken to 2023 with Huvafen Fushi!
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches direct Transfers from Hulhumale
- 5 Eco-Tourism Experiences in the Maldives
- Total Escape: Bhutan Like Never Before with COMO Hotels and Resorts
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Anantara Hotels in The Maldives
Anantara runs five resorts in the Maldives. Part of Thai hospitality group Minor Hotel Group, Anantara Resorts offers a range of options in the Maldives to suit all tastes whether you want to go on honeymoon, take the family, or simply looking for a winter sun beach break as a couple. Pick the luxury that moves you. Each Anantara luxury resort in the Maldives has its own individual style. Wherever you sink anchor, Anantara’s gurus and islanders will be on hand to discover for you which side of the island to be on, the proportions of the villas, the quality of the house-reef for snorkelling or the best of the cocktail at sunset - any question you might have, they will know the answer to make your moments special. Tailor your Maldives island time to your pace and your passions. Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More