BBM to expand presence Caffè Vergnano coffee in the Maldives
Maldives Hotels & Travel Guide
26 November, 2022
Bestbuy Maldives (BBM) launched Caffè Vergnano, world-renowned brand for its traditional skills and for its superb slow-roasted coffee, to the Maldivian market in 2014.
They are famously known as the oldest coffee roasting company in Italy. Caffè Vergnano adheres to the core ideals of using sustainable and environmentally friendly means of production. From appropriate compostable pods to recycling, waste reduction, and waste recovery techniques. It is preserving the environment, ensuring high-quality food, and ensuring public safety.
In line with the family values that have been a core part of the company’s character since its inception, the business’s choice is motivated by a strong sense of responsibility. The need to recycle, minimise, and recover waste is the driving force behind every element, from biodegradable capsules to secondary packaging to cautious raw material utilisation.
Especially well-known is Caffè Vergnano’s initiative to promote females working in the coffee sector. The initiative was started in 2018 and is supported by Carolina Vergnano. It is carried out in cooperation with the International Women Coffee Alliance. The idea for Women in Coffee is inspired by statistics revealing that women run 25% of coffee farms and 70% of the workforce on coffee plantations is female. Nevertheless, there is still a significant gender gap in terms of women’s access to commerce, education, and financing, despite this significant, beneficial contribution to the coffee supply chain. This historical context served as the inspiration for Women in Coffee.
Adding to the excitement, Caffè Vergnano company’s representative Marco Cavallero will be in the Maldives from November 25 to November 28. He will give them a greater grasp of the business, the company’s history, and the job at their coffee company Caffe’ Vergnano. He will also have meetings with some of the business’s current customers, including Jumeirah Maldives, OBLU Ailafushi, Lobigili, Diamonds Athuruga, Adaaran Prestige Vadoo to name a few.
This is also in keeping with Caffè Vergnano’s 140th Anniversary this year, which will see the company expand internationally while upholding its reputation as a business that understands that passion, love, and culture as fundamental underpinnings of a truly successful business.
Located in the Maldives, the tourism hotspot of the Indian Ocean, BBM is one of the leading importers and distributors of premium international brands. BBM supports the Maldivian hospitality industry by serving their customers with products from around the world with their signature high-level service. They have built ties with partners from all over the world over the years and are now the authorised distributor of several international brands, from well-known household names to high-end niche brands.
Recent Posts 03.02.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Best pick for when you’re planning Maldives Family Adventure: Anantara Kihavah
- Stories: COMO Hotels and Resorts, February 2023
- From Romantic escape to Wellbeing experiences and other COCO news this month
- Jumeirah Maldives unveils love in bloom Valentine’s Day experiences
- Paradise Island resort celebrates Green Key award
- Latest News from Kandima, February 2023
- This Is Your Joyful Maldivian Adventure – 20% OFF at VARU by Atmosphere
- Anantara Hotels expand Europe Portfolio with the opening of Anantara Plaza Nice Hotel
- OBLU SELECT Lobigili' beaches is Your ideal castaway in Paradise
- Latest News from Kuramathi Maldives resort, January 2023
- Things to Do on Valentine's Day at Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches Free Transfers from Male, Hulhumale
- Mastercard announces launch of its Priceless programme in Maldives
- Angsana' Maldives resort relaunches as Dhawa Ihuru
- Sustainability technology at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa
- Discover the taste of Bangkok’s Haoma at W Maldives this February
- Rooftop dining experience with the new menu at Maagiri Hotel’ Peak restaurant
- Explore + Relax: A great way to unwind at Dhigali Maldives
- Green side of Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon
- Why sustainability is key of success at The Nautilus Maldives
- It's Time for New journey: Discover Your Dream Vacation with Dusit Thani Maldives
- Sri Lanka Bucket List: Best Things to Do with Anantara Hotels
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives hosts Michelin star events this February
- Where to Feel the Love: VALENTINE’S AT OZEN
- Valentine's celebrations: Festival of romance at Hurawalhi Maldives
- Amilla Maldives resort unveils Intimate Self-Service Wedding Venue
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Maldives Luxury Guide
Over a million tourists visit these islands every year for once-in-a-lifetime experiences. Now it's your turn to experience Maldives, the gem of the Indian ocean to discover plenty of hidden treasures. You can experience different experiences of luxury in Maldives best resorts, mingling with celebs in your best beachwear, dining in style, and falling in love with the underwater world. For those seeking romance, the Maldives offers enviably luxurious private accommodation and indulgent spas. Maldives makes the best holiday experiences year after year after year.Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More